PDA

View Full Version : taping to make cleavage

CharlaineCadence
04-19-2006, 12:55 AM
Ok so today i go and get all girlied up to the hilt. make up flawless. taped my chest with cloth medical tape to make cleavedge. nice bra and brest forms. v neck dress showing off sead cleavedge. new shoes ect. Went all day shoping to my hearts content. then go home want to replace tape with my new freeforms bra. go to take tape off..... After The tears stop and i get the bleading under control i find that omg layers of skin gon. the spray on skin did nothing. now i shower to take off said make up. put on noxzema fave upper chest under arms ect wait hope in shower. Pass out after now rinsing off noxzema hits open wounds caused by tape. Oh god my eyes not the cleaner is in my eyes. Crash boow ow I fall hit my head and ugg. just lay their as girl friend laughes her tail off at my expence.

morale of story
Buy someting to make cleavege like a invisable silicone bra like the Q-bra or freebra. to do it. less pain in long run and they work better too.

Toyah
04-19-2006, 06:23 AM
I agree totally taping hurts, is not comfortable and causes some bad skin problems I use an alternative method that allows you to go bra less and get cleavage :happy: may tell if anyone asks

renee k
04-19-2006, 07:11 AM
Hi Charlaine,

Use 3M transpore medical tape next time. It's not cloth, won't remove skin when you take it off. It's translucent,and stretches. I've been using it for years without any pain. You can find it in the first aide section of any drug store.

Huggs, Renee

suzanne claire
04-19-2006, 02:34 PM
The best resolution for yor problem is the Diva sold by Classic Curves as it uses what nature provided to give you a great bustline.Just type Classic Curves into the internet to reach their website.

HaleyPink2000
04-19-2006, 07:40 PM
http://www.clcrv.com/

Link for Clasic Curves.

CharlaineCadence
04-19-2006, 08:04 PM
I ended up going out and getting the q-bra from glamoue botque also known as the freebra works well

Jacqui
04-19-2006, 08:36 PM
I agree totally taping hurts, is not comfortable and causes some bad skin problems I use an alternative method that allows you to go bra less and get cleavage :happy: may tell if anyone asks

Ok, I'll bite...