PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to you all

GypsyKaren
04-19-2006, 05:19 AM
I'm ashamed to admit that this is the first time I've visited you here, and for this I do apologise. I was under the misguided conception that you wanted your privacy and such, and I thought I was respecting your wishes. I'm sorry I was wrong, and I look forward to getting to know you.

A question then for you...with so much emphasis put on male to female trangenderism, do you ever feel like you're being left off the tranny radar screen, so to speak. If this is true, what can we do to change that?

One other thing, I have seen some of your posts on the other side of the fence, and truth be told I thought you were all male CD'ers who just didn't dress for their pictures. What I'm saying is that you pass very well, you sure had me fooled. Have a nice day, and thank you for listening.

Karen

Kieron Andrew
04-19-2006, 06:20 AM
I'm ashamed to admit that this is the first time I've visited you here, and for this I do apologise. I was under the misguided conception that you wanted your privacy and such, and I thought I was respecting your wishes. I'm sorry I was wrong, and I look forward to getting to know you.

A question then for you...with so much emphasis put on male to female trangenderism, do you ever feel like you're being left off the tranny radar screen, so to speak. If this is true, what can we do to change that?

One other thing, I have seen some of your posts on the other side of the fence, and truth be told I thought you were all male CD'ers who just didn't dress for their pictures. What I'm saying is that you pass very well, you sure had me fooled. Have a nice day, and thank you for listening.

Karen
:hello: Karen, glad you came over and said hi, im this section we welcome all kinds of responses from you girls........thats why we had our own private section made so that we could have some kind of privacy.........

well i definitely agree with you that some of the other boys pass extremely well however i dont think i do!

mistunderstood
04-19-2006, 06:24 AM
Kells I think you do.
Welcome Karen glad to see you here.
When I first starting looking at Cding web sites I felt left out and as a after thought but since I found this web site I do not feel that way.
Thank you to who ever created this site.

GypsyKaren
04-19-2006, 08:31 AM
Kells, trust me, you pass. I'm serious when I say you all had me fooled, I didn't have a clue. I know that I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I got eyes and I can see, so I say you definately pass.

Karen

Adam
04-19-2006, 08:46 AM
you girls are always welcome here :D
i find its nice to get point of view from both ftm and mtf that way we can share infomation we have and opinions :D

CaptLex
04-19-2006, 08:50 AM
I was under the misguided conception that you wanted your privacy and such, and I thought I was respecting your wishes. I'm sorry I was wrong, and I look forward to getting to know you.
It's a common misconception, Gypsy. One that I hope is now being corrected and we'll get more visits from the other side of the fence. Welcome to our humble abode - if I'd have known you were coming, I'd have baked you a cake. :D

I think this site has already changed that by including us and making us feel welcome. There is no other site out there like this - trust me, I've looked. I had almost given up when I found this one.

I have seen some of your posts on the other side of the fence, and truth be told I thought you were all male CD'ers who just didn't dress for their pictures.
Well, you haven't seen my picture yet, but you're right, the rest of the guys here definitely pass. I don't pass successfully yet, but I'm working on it. Maybe one day I'll even start to resemble my avatar. ;)

Drop by anytime, Karen. Maybe we should throw a party and invite everyone. :Party:

Taylor105
06-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Just wanted to say hi to Karen. I know this is an old post but maybe she is still around. :) I also wanted to say that I think the guys here are pretty passable. Adam looks like like one of my best friends brothers. :) As for me??? I pass as a boy. Not a grown-up.

Taylor