PDA

View Full Version : Breasts

Kristina Marie
04-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Good morning ladies, just wondering how many of you would like to grow and have real breasts. I myself would love to have some, nothing real big just something that would make me look and feel more fem.

Billijo49504
04-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Sure is nice to have real one, for crossdressing. They don't slip and you don't have to fool around with the sticky stuff. And with a bra on, they move with you so nice. BUT, there is always one of those. Here's a few things to think about. Do you like to wear tight t shirts. How about going shirtless in the summer around the house or worse yet, at the beach. Kinda embarrasing goimg down the beach with your boobs hanging out, bouncing. On the beach, you can get away with a t shirt, but most pools don't allow it. And when the t shirt gets wet, those girls stick right out. So is it a blessing or a curse, each individual has to decide. Unless you were born with them and can't afford reduction surgery. Oh, one more thing, think about what gym class was like in high school for those with them. Just a thought...BJ

Faye Emmette
04-19-2006, 09:26 AM
I dream of having my own soft body parts rather than to have to pad myself up. Although I could almost fit a "A" cup now, it doesn't give me the figure I want.
This will be interestng to see how it develops ( the thread that is).

Kristen Kelly
04-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Sure is nice to have real one, for crossdressing. They don't slip and you don't have to fool around with the sticky stuff. And with a bra on, they move with you so nice. BUT, there is always one of those. Here's a few things to think about. Do you like to wear tight t shirts. How about going shirtless in the summer around the house or worse yet, at the beach. Kinda embarrasing goimg down the beach with your boobs hanging out, bouncing. On the beach, you can get away with a t shirt, but most pools don't allow it. And when the t shirt gets wet, those girls stick right out. So is it a blessing or a curse, each individual has to decide. Unless you were born with them and can't afford reduction surgery. Oh, one more thing, think about what gym class was like in high school for those with them. Just a thought...BJ

So true I am to the point now were I wear a tight shirt they show up alot 2" growth A cup much more and I'll have to be careful what I wear and how to hide them. But I know I wouldnt be happy where I am even though I love the feeling now

LaceyDee
04-19-2006, 09:39 AM
I think it would be a blessing and a curse. I would love to have breasts when I want them and also like that I don't ALWAYS have large "things" hanging on my chest all the time. I guess I am just a spoiled bitch.:happy:

paulaN
04-19-2006, 10:06 AM
I would love to have real breast. And I would be very proud of them too.

Casey Morgan
04-19-2006, 10:23 AM
I echo LaceyDee's sentiments. There are times when it would be nice to have real breasts. But what about those times when I don't want them? You can't just take them off and put them neatly in a box somewhere. They would make it harder to pass as a male; just ask the FTMs.

Yes I am
04-19-2006, 10:34 AM
No breasts, thank you very much, but I would like to have bigger pecs.

Ellie
04-19-2006, 11:18 AM
I have about a A-1/2 cup breasts now. Partly due to being a big person (5' 9" & ~300lbs) and partly due to Testosterone replacement a.k.a. B|tch Titties.

Before I realized how much I enjoyed dressing I used to be upset by my handful of boobies but now I love them! I can get good looking cleavage without having to tape up!

As a big person people expect and accept me as having some breasts, even as a guy, so mine could be a little bigger without raising alarms when in drab. I'm not intentionally working on growing them but we'll see what a few more months of T-gel does to them.

In the mean time my PALS should get here soon!

Toddles

Ann lee
04-19-2006, 11:22 AM
I think i would get them, i would want about a b cup, and it i couldn't hide them? but who cares, After i geta few things going i plan on going all the way, it might take another yr or two, or three but some day.

sharifemme
04-19-2006, 11:26 AM
We're talking fantasy here, right?

To take it a little further, I'd love to have a total woman's figure with my important male parts still active. If I had attributes of a sexy ******* with large male parts too, I'd be in heaven! LOL! Hormones would be the only way to even come close and it is not an option for me. The biggest reasons I wouldn't do it is that my health wouldn't allow it and I promised I wouldn't.

Why would I like the body of a *******? I guess because I consider myself half male - half female. My gender is half way up the spectrum so I wish my body sex was too! To me, it would make more sense than total transition to female.

Sharifemme

Billijo49504
04-19-2006, 12:16 PM
I even play them down, when in girl mode. The avitar is all me, with no fillers added, in my jammies. I usually get my shirts a size or two bigger.

LindaTS
04-19-2006, 01:30 PM
My breasts are the best thing that ever happened to me. I know there are people out there that say the herbal products don't work but they do work on some of us. I believe that those of us they do work on are far and few between and I also think that my very low level of testosterone makes the difference. Like some of you other women I can't seem to keep my hands off of them. Blush.

Caitlintgsd
04-19-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm quite happy with mine (up to a "B") although yea, can't really wear polo shirts or tighter tshirt without another shirt over it. But I'm happy.

DonnaT
04-19-2006, 01:54 PM
Good morning ladies, just wondering how many of you would like to grow and have real breasts. I myself would love to have some, nothing real big just something that would make me look and feel more fem.
I've always found myself torn between wanting them, and yet, not, because of some of the drawbacks. So I'm at a 49% for and a 51% against.

Janet_Johnson_cd
04-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Is Breastforms good?

Ellaine
04-19-2006, 02:51 PM
I think everyone should have them, boys and girls!! :D

HaleyPink2000
04-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Hmmm? So if I woke up one day with a Female Body and a Man's penis.

Yeah that would be Kewl. Other than that I dono. I have a 44B now. Years of taking Meds and cancer surgery. I have no adams apple that shows and have like I said a 44 B breast size. It's a littl diffrent at the pool and other venues. No tight T shirts for me. The Nips show big time. LOL:)

But again if It was to have the complete package, Hips, Breasts, Butt etc. I might go for that. Except for the little Guy down there. I'd want to keep that. LOL:)

But like every other Girl, My mind might change in 5 min. or less ... LOL:)

BonnieJG
04-19-2006, 03:10 PM
I would love to have real breasts just a (A size) would be ok. I the back of my mind I allway had the thot that I should have breasts. when I'm wareing my bra & forms I hate when I have to take it off I would just love to ware my bra w/ forms 24/7

HaleyPink2000
04-19-2006, 03:43 PM
One of these days they will solve the fix for cancer and the common cold. When there is no more Money in it.

Then they will work on drugs for CDs that don't affect the Willie. LOL:)

It has to be worth loads of cash or Doctors won't work on it.

Missy
04-19-2006, 03:43 PM
yes I want mine to be real and about a c cup size I am now between a a/b cup now. but I know this will never happen just by itself and I really do not want to go under a knife to get bigger and I do not like popping pills

Missy :)

Eugenie
04-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Plenty of very profound thinking on this subject.

I've grown breasts, mainly through pectorals exercises. Being on the heavy side like some other girls here, my boobs become somewhat credible once held in an underwired bra (38C cups: see a picure of me in the discussion "What do you wear while on the computer " (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24271&page=2) and also on the picture on my profile)

This is cause of tremendous satisfaction when I am "en femme" and a potential cause of embarrasment in my male role for example going to the beach is no longer possible, especially since I've shaved my hair on my chest. This was a cause of serious tension with my wife last summer... :frustrated:

I'm even thinking of letting my body hair grow again for the summer, my breasts would look less feminine... ;)

Seriously, I don't like to go to the beach so much as to go that far.

I must admit that I really enjoy having managed to grow my breasts. It makes me feel more like a woman.

Love

Eugenie

Sharon_Rose
04-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Breasts are phenominal! I have been taking Premarin through an online drug store for over a year. I can now wear a bra and know that three-fourths of what is in it are mine!

When I go to bed, I sleep on either my right or left side. I have a gorgeous nightgown that is just perfectly sized. I go to sleep at night with one hand on my own breast.

Hugs

Krystal Lee
04-19-2006, 10:59 PM
I for one would love my own pair of breasts. And I am greedy as I would like a full set of C cups natually. For now is just a dream but someday......

Hugs Krystal.

Joanie B
04-19-2006, 11:20 PM
My breasts are the best thing that ever happened to me. I know there are people out there that say the herbal products don't work but they do work on some of us. I believe that those of us they do work on are far and few between and I also think that my very low level of testosterone makes the difference. Like some of you other women I can't seem to keep my hands off of them. Blush.

Hi Linda,
I would love to have about a 38B, like Goldie locks...not too big, not too small...LOL

So what have you tried that works, or is that not allowed to mention a product by name?

I have been using Fulfillment from Natureday with limited success...I think I have gone from AA to A....which is not much, but every little bit helps...LOL

Joanie B.

Laurie_Ann_CD
04-19-2006, 11:25 PM
I would like the idea to have natural boobs. For, I like to dress the part not to live it 24/7.

rachellenicole
04-19-2006, 11:49 PM
It would be a pleasure! C cup for me

Rachelle

kaitlin
04-20-2006, 01:12 AM
Hi Girls, If I had a chance I would have them!! My Girlfriend and I have talked about getting boob jobs done, funny we both want c-cups. One day we will!!Loves Kaitlin

GypsyKaren
04-20-2006, 01:19 AM
Breasts are phenominal! I have been taking Premarin through an online drug store for over a year. I can now wear a bra and know that three-fourths of what is in it are mine!

When I go to bed, I sleep on either my right or left side. I have a gorgeous nightgown that is just perfectly sized. I go to sleep at night with one hand on my own breast.

Hugs

Hate to burst your bubble, but you can take Premarin now until the cows come home, it has no effect on breast growth.

Karen

Miss Vicki
04-20-2006, 03:31 AM
Real Breasts....... 36 C. I am dreaming. I think that it all depends on your age. When I was in my teens and trying to dress like my Sisters, I woild have loved to have filled out a bra with my own breasts. In my 20's and 30's, I was happy to touch and see GG's breasts and wonder what they would feel like on me. Now in my 50's, I wish that there was that wonderful potion or magic wand that I could use and have breasts whenever I wanted and for as long as I wanted.
I have been exercising and losing weight. It seems, to me, that my breasts are sticking out farther than before. Maybe if I lose another 10 pounds?????

ronda
04-20-2006, 04:12 AM
i would love to have my own breast i do have a lot of breast tissue :happy: :)

Nlenro-nu2
04-20-2006, 04:38 AM
Hi! I'm Nlenro-nu2 and Yes I would like to have real breasts the bigger the better. Rather than the fakes I wear! Even though I don't want a male if a mate.. I'd still like to be a true female however it isn't important enough to layout even as little as $3,000 to get a gender change. That's how much it would cost to have it done in India but you have to buy a vacation too which is $1,400 minimum so that's $4,400. Too much for me! Well most people don't know it but I am taking some herbal items to grow boobs.. I don't know if it'll work for me cause the herbs are ment for women. Anything's worth a try. If they grow good if they don't oh well it was worth a try! Don't you hate it when some jerk blabs and says He ain't a real women? Remarks like that make me want to grow real boobs then
I would probably sorta shove them in his face.. You know what I mean?
Also it seems to me that women are allowed more privacy than man. People are always watching man to see if there's some way to find fault with him. This is another reason for wanting to be woman and wanting to have real boobs rather than just mere fakes. It's about time to get some shut eye! 2:30 Am here in Salmon Arm now!

Toni CD
04-20-2006, 05:24 AM
hi girls, i sit here typing this in while i'am pumping my breast to a size 38C. i have found that for the past two years that pumping in the morning and evening has allowed me the breast that i'am looking for. i also have taken a herbal for growth, for the past three months and it has helped. as for having breast in public as a male i have not been asked yet. i plan to answer that question by telling them that med's that i have to take are the cause for the growth. i really enjoy the feel of them as they are very fem. if anyone wants more info you my private messages me any time i will galdy chat. thanks for the site and you ladys for being here . seeya love.....

TGMarla
04-20-2006, 06:09 AM
This gets into the whole transexual question we all wrestle with from time to time. Sure, I like the idea of having real breasts, but I couple it with the idea of actually being a woman. Since the latter is not going to happen, neither is the former. It's appealing, but only a fantasy for me at this juncture.

Tina Dixon
04-20-2006, 06:16 AM
Im a bigger person so I got breasts of some size and have know idea what size, truthfully I would rather just be skinny than got the transgender thing at all.

Gurly
04-21-2006, 06:26 PM
It would be nice to at least see how they feel but I wouldn't want a permanent change.

trannie T
04-21-2006, 06:38 PM
As much as I enjoy the fantasy, having breasts would probably be more of a nusiance than anything else. I only crossdress on occasion, the rest of the time I'm in drab, I'm happy with 'boobs in a box.'

hmlaurie03
04-21-2006, 06:46 PM
I just love them and my wife does too. When you take hormones they affect everyone differantly and for me they really brought my breast out. It can be embarrising when people bluntly say boy you have big breast when your wearing loose clothing. but I do love the way they bounce and will hopefully be a hormone natural 40 d cup soon. I am almost there. I have said several times I should stop but just can't. I am hooked on getting bigger breast.

Wenda
04-21-2006, 09:03 PM
I have shared this previously, but, I don't take hormones or do anything to enhance my boobs, but I do use FunNipps on my nipps. I thought that they had triggered boob growth, and when my GF independently came to the same conclusion, I wondered. About two weeks ago, I bought a 40 B bra. I nearly fill it. I have bought pasties to wear over my nips when I wear golf shirts. Might be paranoid, but I felt like people were staring at my nips. My male life is fine, so I wouldnt want large boobs permanently, but I do love having cleavage. It's a toss-up.

Joanie B
04-21-2006, 09:39 PM
I have shared this previously, but, I don't take hormones or do anything to enhance my boobs, but I do use FunNipps on my nipps. I thought that they had triggered boob growth, and when my GF independently came to the same conclusion, I wondered. About two weeks ago, I bought a 40 B bra. I nearly fill it. I have bought pasties to wear over my nips when I wear golf shirts. Might be paranoid, but I felt like people were staring at my nips. My male life is fine, so I wouldnt want large boobs permanently, but I do love having cleavage. It's a toss-up.

Hi,
OK, so what are these wonderful inventions?
Where do you get them?

Joanie

Caitlintgsd
04-22-2006, 12:10 PM
For those of you taking hormones... don't those affect your ability to have erections? If so, how does your wife/SO feel about that?

I use injectable. It's easier on the liver but the levels decline which causing a continuing cycling of estradiol level in the system. At times it's more difficult to get, uhm, let's just say it can take a little more work. But it's not like it's dysfunctional.

Andrea
04-22-2006, 01:09 PM
Well if I ciuld have them 'for a day' C cup would be my choice. :)

Oh and 100 th post Yay !!!!!!

MsEva
04-22-2006, 01:12 PM
I would be happy with a nice perky pair of A cups..but hey such is life. And it would be too unnerving to go to the pool or beach topless with the little buggers standing out. Why hasn't Nike come up with a pair of pump ones..just like the shoes..:p

RachelDenise
04-22-2006, 02:30 PM
I'd love to have breasts that were large! I know that sounds greedy but I guess that's what I would like. D or DD would go well with my overall body size!

danadoll
04-22-2006, 02:34 PM
I can only imagine !
Probably wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them !!!

DonnaVaUSA
04-22-2006, 02:54 PM
I've been an aficinado of those that call themselves "she-males." If they are in business they often have a gorgeous body with large breasts and are "fully functional." Now I have been wondering how they are doing this.

My guess is that the good looking girls, more than likely, started with a feminine, curvy body and then went under the knife to have breast implants done. Getting rid of all hair and exercisng in a way as to not build up big muscles.

I guess I would go that route if my inner self was more powerfully pushing to get loose.
That is just a guess since I only started thinking about this recently so I've not done any research. The girls must keep off the female hormones too, as being fully functional is important to their careers.

Nowadays it is not necessary to sell your house for surgery. Just head to Thailand for some first class plastic surgery in one of the world's best hospitals. This is at rates US doctors will laugh at, if offered to them.

What do you think?

Donna

Caitlintgsd
04-22-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm on hormones and functionality isn't totally impaired. Albeit it takes more be become aroused in that area, for me it hasn't totally gone away. Although I have friends who can't do anything due to hormones. I guess everybody is different.

Andrea
04-22-2006, 03:58 PM
I've been an aficinado of those that call themselves "she-males." If they are in business they often have a gorgeous body with large breasts and are "fully functional." Now I have been wondering how they are doing this.

My guess is that the good looking girls, more than likely, started with a feminine, curvy body and then went under the knife to have breast implants done. Getting rid of all hair and exercisng in a way as to not build up big muscles.

I guess I would go that route if my inner self was more powerfully pushing to get loose.
That is just a guess since I only started thinking about this recently so I've not done any research. The girls must keep off the female hormones too, as being fully functional is important to their careers.

Nowadays it is not necessary to sell your house for surgery. Just head to Thailand for some first class plastic surgery in one of the world's best hospitals. This is at rates US doctors will laugh at, if offered to them.

What do you think?

Donna

Interesting points. A lot of these girls do look very femminine and slim / curvy and yet as you say do have to remain 'functional'. The idea of cheap surgery (possibly facial surgery as well as breast / bottom & hip)but remaining off the hormones makes sense. But surely some hormones would be needed initially before breat implants were carried out ? Maybe stopped after this was done, dunno.

Guess its a lifestyle I'll never know but interesting I guess just for the science / practicalities behind it all. As Donna says though, I would think the basis would need to be a slim / curvy 'feminine' body to begin with though.

Still would like to have my own breasts to se what it was like .........

Sharon_Rose
04-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Well, something did. AND it didn't start until I took the drugs.

Sharon_Rose
04-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Erections? Sorry. I don't remember what those are.

Robyn2006
04-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Breasts are VERY IMPORTANT to me, and I so dream to one day have my own. For now, I wear Transform Classics for the BreastFormStore (always attached with Holister's adhesive), size 8 for my 38D size. I can't imagine being without them! They are #1 on my fem list.

Robyn

Marissa_taylor
04-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Hi,
OK, so what are these wonderful inventions?
Where do you get them?

Joanie

http://nipplefunwear.com/

Brianna Lovely
04-23-2006, 04:45 AM
I was born with large nips, for a male. They used to "pop-out" if I was sexualy excited or got a chill. Well, several years ago I was wearing a silk shirt, in the fall, and my nips got so excited. They got "erect" and have stayed that way ever since. It's like I'm always "turned-on", giggle.
Anyway, about three months ago, I was looking in the mirror and thought my breasts had gotten bigger. I checked a photo taken about three years ago and YES, my breasts are really bigger! I don't know why they are starting to grow, maybe it has something to do with my feeling more female.

I love my breasts, can wear a 38B and almost fill it right now. As far as the public goes, I don't care. You can laugh at me, smile and wonder, want to touch them, or give me a compliment. In the end, they are just part of who I am, and I'm proud to have them.
Brianna

miss_sarah
04-23-2006, 11:32 AM
"Grow & Have Real Breasts" as stated in the original question - of course, but that's a fanstasy, or hormones, which I'm greatly opposed to. I would, however, gladly save my nickels for implants, probably a B-C since I have such a small scrawny frame. This desire has grown a LOT lately, and the wife and I haven't really discussed it much, although I'm quite certain at this point she'd be 99% against the idea. :(

I'm not normally one to be confident, let alone overly-confident, so when I say I really do believe I could handle being a Man with Boobs (as well as a girl with a penis, as i'm sortof midway on the gender spectrum), I have to wonder where this confidence (or is it social misfit?) attitude is coming from.

The pool? The beach? We don't go at all regularly, but I'd just find a cute bikini with a skirted bottom or shorts even or something to wear ;) I don't run around with my shirt off very often either, probably some subliminal result of believing that it's unfair that men can go shirtless but women cannot (although I fully realize why that is the way it is - auto accidents would triple!!! hehe) or because I don't find my male upper-body at all attractive or tolerable to "show off" - again, self-image/confidence thing...

Anyway, if ever I'd be able to get the wife/family behind me on this one, by the time i've saved enough nickels to make it happen they'd probably have to attach them to my abdomen to look natural because I'll be so old :eek: lol

Jessica
04-23-2006, 12:46 PM
We're talking fantasy here, right?

To take it a little further, I'd love to have a total woman's figure with my important male parts still active. If I had attributes of a sexy ******* with large male parts too, I'd be in heaven! LOL! Hormones would be the only way to even come close and it is not an option for me. The biggest reasons I wouldn't do it is that my health wouldn't allow it and I promised I wouldn't.

Why would I like the body of a *******? I guess because I consider myself half male - half female. My gender is half way up the spectrum so I wish my body sex was too! To me, it would make more sense than total transition to female.

Sharifemme

I have to echo Sharifemme's comments..............

LizBeth
04-24-2006, 06:40 AM
I was way over weight and lost now almost 40 lbs, and for some reason kept the boobs, doing upper body exercise to firm them and taking some hormones to try and enlarge them, I wear a 38 c now and fill it nicely, just need to hold them up more and its working with exercise, I was not sure how I would feel about them , but now that I have them I love them , dont want to lose them , just a little hard in a t shirt as a man some times but , thats life