PDA

View Full Version : Hats

satinslip
04-19-2006, 09:22 AM
I've not seen a thread on Hats, so let me start one here.

In the quest for utter femininity and sexiness, I've found that hats can be a great enhancement, a wonderful finishing touch.

Of course, hats aren't always appropriate for a particular outfit or occasion, but they are a lovely essential for something like a mother-of-the-bride outfit, or for an elegant lunch or tea-party.

But they don't have to be appropriate in the normal sense. Try a glamorous hat the next time you dress up in corset, seamed stockings and high heels. Or when dressed in a flirty top and shorts or knickers and camisole, try one of those saucy girly caps.

As with everything else feminine, there's such choice of colours, fabrics, styles and detailing. My favourites are black wide-brimmed confections with a satin crown or band, a pretty bow or flower decoration, and a gauzy veil. Or the same sort of style in pink, white, blue....or anything to suit your mood or the colours of the rest of your outfit.

Let's hear from other hat-loving ladies.

Love, hugs and kisses,

Satinslip

Toni Shelton
04-19-2006, 09:57 AM
I have hats, will always have hats.
My fav. is a little Black one with a satin band, a beautiful felt bow and very feminine looking flower decoration on the side. I Love it:<3: :<3:

Drucilla
04-19-2006, 10:41 AM
Don't overlook the western style hats that seem to be very popular this spring. Good selection at Walmart, Target, etc and they are very inexpensive so an experiment with the look for casual dress in jeans, crop pants, etc will break the bank.

DonnaT
04-19-2006, 04:54 PM
I like hats, don't own any though, because I've alway wondered,
what do you do when the wind take your hat, and along with it your wig :eek:

Ellie
04-19-2006, 05:08 PM
I've never been a big fan of hats when in drab but now, when en femme I can see where they would be a good addition to an outfit.

My GF and I were at Wal-Mart recently and saw some that were cute but none of them fit either of us so we moved on.