PDA

View Full Version : link to some of my other pics

christine55
11-08-2004, 05:19 AM
Everyone seemed to like the pics I posted yesterday, here is a link to some others.
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/images.html
This page took about 3o seconds to load on my computer. I have a very fast connection. If anyone would like a full res version of any of these send me an email and I will send it to you.

This dress doesn't look like much but it so made of some of the nicest fabric I have ever worn. Kind of a cross between velour and velvet. It really is a pleasure to wear.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/bluedress.jpg

babe4life
11-08-2004, 05:54 AM
Christine, you have me sold! I love blue. In almost all its forms :)

You look fantastic.

Love,
Vicky

Julie
11-08-2004, 06:00 AM
Christine such a lovely blue dress and you look so comfortable wearing it. Thanks for the link to the photos also, they look so professional and the birds look cute. The clarity of the dime is spectacular.

Julie J

christine55
11-08-2004, 06:20 AM
The top picture is of the tetons from the west side. Notice how hazy it is?
Almost as bad as L.A. I remember when I was kid the air out here was almost always crystal clear. Field burning, automobiles, and wild fires.
Cant blame just the wildfires though. The air is ofen just as bad when there are no fires, just farmers burning fields, which by the way saves them very little money and destroys prime wildlife habitat. Auto pollution aslo is a cause of this. Cough, Cough. I would take many more landscape photos if it was n
not for the deteriorating air quality.
. I especially like the photo of the moon coming up over the mountains. I also like the fall colors pic. . (unfortunately I lost over half of my pics, many many very good shots when cleaning my computer, deleted the wrong folder and shortly after reformatted my hard drive so they could not be recovered.) S--t happens.
To bed now, hugs Christine.

Renecd
11-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Beautiful picture Christine. Also you look wonderful in the blue dress :)

Hugs,
Rene

Julie
11-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Shush Rene, Christine's still asleep. :D

Julie J

nat101
11-08-2004, 07:24 PM
hey were did you get that dress from i realy like it

Suzanna_CD
11-08-2004, 07:30 PM
You always look so wonderful in your pictures Christine!

christine55
11-09-2004, 02:38 AM
hey were did you get that dress from i realy like it
for Nat
Got it where I get most of my stuff. one of the local thrift stores
Hugs, Christine