PDA

View Full Version : Questioned in Wal-Mart

Foxy Lady
04-19-2006, 12:56 PM
My wife and I were in Wal-Mart this morning, I was dressed in bra, panties,thighhighs, tee shirt and sweat pants. We had been in the store a while when this lady came up to us and wanted to Know if I was wearing a bra. I told her yes and she wanted me to tellher husband , she has been trying to get him to wear one out.

Shelly Preston
04-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Wow, what a question, but I am curious did you tell him ????

CaptLex
04-19-2006, 01:16 PM
My wife and I were in Wal-Mart this morning, I was dressed in bra, panties,thighhighs, tee shirt and sweat pants. We had been in the store a while when this lady came up to us and wanted to Know if I was wearing a bra. I told her yes and she wanted me to tellher husband , she has been trying to get him to wear one out.
She probably thought Frank and Kramer finally got around to marketing the "manssiere", from the Seinfeld show. ;)

DonnaT
04-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Did you ask her why?

Julie York
04-19-2006, 01:29 PM
I find this rather difficult to believe. Are you saying a total stranger walked up to you and your wife and 1) Asked you outright and to your face if you were wearing a bra? [How did she notice anyway under a T-shirt?] 2) Said she was trying to get her husband to wear one in public?

Is her husband a crossdresser?
Did you disappear into the floor in embarrassment?
Did she explain herself?
Was your wife withering in embarrassment, given that only recently has she let you go out in public wearing anything fem.

(How's that for diplomacy.)

KathrynW
04-19-2006, 01:40 PM
you're in guy mode and some total stranger walks up and asks you if you're wearing a bra?
yeah, sure...
It's not April Fool's Day, so there must be another reason for this joke...:straightface:

Janet_Johnson_cd
04-19-2006, 02:46 PM
One thing i would't of said YES.

Foxy Lady
04-19-2006, 04:27 PM
The lady said her and her husband were behind us nd she thought she could see the outline of the straps through the shirt. Her husband dressed at home but would not leave the house. My wife told her that I only recently started going out dressed and this was the first time anything was said.

I hope that clears up any questions.

KathrynW
04-19-2006, 04:34 PM
Her husband dressed at home but would not leave the house. My wife told her that I only recently started going out dressed and this was the first time anything was said.
And your wife did not know this person?
Let me get this straight...
Two women at Wal-Mart...total strangers to each other...strike up a casual conversation about their husbands cd-ing?

livy_m_b
04-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Sceptical, aren't we?! Still, stranger things have happened.

Reana
04-19-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't find this story unplausible. There are persons out there that might ask a total stranger just about anything. I'm certainly programmed such that I might gently and diplomatically wade into a conversation with a total stranger, provided I felt that the person could provide me information I might desire. In this instance I believe it was stated that the bra straps were visible so I don't see that the person with the question was jumping to a great conclusion. I have always assumed that were I to see a CD in public that presented a very femme image, I would compliment that person on their appearance and let them know of my dressing preferences. :)

KathrynW
04-19-2006, 05:39 PM
sure, it's possible...
but a likely conversation?
nawww...I don't think so....

Jennaie
04-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Her husband probably will never wear a bra in public now. He dosn't wear one in public for fear someone would notice, someone did, his wife, on you. I don't think that situation would convince him that he needs to be going out in public wearing a bra. I can easily see where your bra would be noticeable under just a t-shirt.

I still don't have a clue as to what I might say to a cd that I noticed out in public who is trying to "pass". I would not say a thing, saying anything would let them know that they are not passing, I would not want to do that to a person.

I saw a cd in a dept store a couple months ago, of course she was in the shoe dept, lol. She was very pretty and very well dressed. She would have completely passed with me but she was so nervous that she could not relax and because of this she bypassed many of the movements that are identifying as feminine and moved more like a male. I felt sorry for her, wanted to help her, but turned my attention another direction.

Angela Burke
04-19-2006, 06:57 PM

Sounds like a reasonable question.
Now if she'd followed it up with "what colour?" or "can I see it?" I would've started to get a little bit worried!

miss_sarah
04-19-2006, 07:17 PM
Ive seen identical stories posted on other boards in years past... whether or not any are true? *shrug*

Anahis
04-19-2006, 08:19 PM
I find it hard to believe, but who knows, maybe it was real.

CharlaineCadence
04-19-2006, 08:42 PM
I really cant say weather or not it's hard to beleave because i have had some of the strangest things happen since i start living as a women. I'm not that bad looking but I feel as though sometimes I stick out. But I had a women the first time I went out by myself in public approch me in wendy's and as to sit with me she turned out to be a crossdresser and she stared asking me all sorts of questions. Finally she asked me weather I wor a gaff or not. when i asked what it was. Never hearing of it befor she went nuts got all mad and then yelled that i was just a man in a dress then still yelling bad things to me left. I felt so small so belittled I started to cry right their. No one in the place seemed to care that i was a man just that what she had done was wrong. and that my feeling where hurt. I left still in tears. so all i really can say is that their are thouse who are nice and thouse who are conciderate. and then their are the others who want to make you feel small and dirty. I'm getting to the point where i'm not looking over my shoulder looking for my judges but manly just being my self. what are they going to do when i decide to have my surgery and finaly become whole?

serinalynn
04-19-2006, 09:02 PM

I don't know about Wal-Mart, I used to drive Big Rigs and Wal-Mart is known to have Truck Drivers go to pick up from some of the cheapest low-life clothing manufactuers you could ever imagine. I'll personally never buy any clothing item from Wal-Mart. If you want cheap uncomfortable bras W-M, Pennys, Target and K-mart is where you can go. I used to but won't any more. My 0.02 worth.

I would ask the woman to bring her husband over so I culd talk to him privately. I'd like to know more about his dressing habits. Wal-Mart just isn't my idea of a place to discuss crossdressing.

Serina

TeriAnn
04-19-2006, 10:02 PM
I buy all my clothes from wal-mart and kmart. No need to buy from the high dollar dept dtores. The clothes bras or anything else from wal-mart is just fine. I will continue to buy from these stores without problem. Btw they all fit just fine.0.02 0.02 0.02

MsJanessa
04-20-2006, 12:04 PM
And your wife did not know this person?
Let me get this straight...
Two women at Wal-Mart...total strangers to each other...strike up a casual conversation about their husbands cd-ing?
It happens to Me a lot---although never in Walmart---I don't go there---what is it they sell?--Walls?---usually a lady in a bar will compliment Me on My outfit, make up, hair, perfume or more often than not the total look. Sometimes it leads to something more sometimes not but it always feels good to get a compliment.

Annesah
04-20-2006, 12:40 PM
TeriAnn...

I agree completely. In addition to the items you mentioned I like the
Faded Glory stretch jeans. They fit well and keep on going year after year.
Great value! Oh; other than staff I've never had a conversation of any kind in Wall Mart. It's not what I think of as a social seting.

kathy gg
04-20-2006, 01:13 PM
well true or false some people are just tactless to do such a thing. i can't imagine ever questioning some stranger. It not only is embarrassing to that peson, but to the person asking such things. Apperantly this woman has about as much common sense as a brick.