PDA

View Full Version : Dress me!

satinslip
04-19-2006, 01:09 PM
I may soon have a whole week of freedom-to-dress at home.

Please don't be jealous if you rarely get this sort of chance. Maybe instead you could share my pleasures. Tell me what you would do if you were in my position. Be my wardrobe-mistress and advise me how to take fullest advantage of the opportunity. I've got my own ideas of course, but it would be fun to have yours. I promise to report back on how the week went.

Love, hugs and kisses

Satinslip

Julie York
04-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Less of that...you should be mowing the lawn!!

Oh and the car needs mending. And don't forget that tap that drips.

JoAnnDallas
04-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Get dressed up to blend in, go SHOPPING, eat at a reastraunt, buy new shoes, then go clubing all night long. Take pictures and post them here.

That should about cover it.

Faye Emmette
04-19-2006, 05:34 PM
When you wake up, feel your panties then know you are the woman and dress accordingly but modestly. Daytime is more skirts & blouses whereas night is for dresses.
Be ready to watch lots of TV in comfort and be surprised how tidy your house will become.
Don't do the vacuuming though or put on a face in case of surprise visitors.
Keep a pair of athletic trousers and loose shirt in the bathroom to run to if you get a visitor. I have the advantage of hearing a bike or car pulling up outside and can run to the bathroom and do a quick cover-up and come out "Oh I was just about to have a shower".
At night, dress yourself up, become more formal, move some mirrors to get an assessment of yourself from different angles. Time to take the pictures now.
Give your wardrobe a full workout and enjoy every part of it.
Relax, grin and be happy. :D

Karren H
04-19-2006, 07:17 PM
I may soon have a whole week of freedom-to-dress at home.

Please don't be jealous if you rarely get this sort of chance. Maybe instead you could share my pleasures. Tell me what you would do if you were in my position. Be my wardrobe-mistress and advise me how to take fullest advantage of the opportunity. I've got my own ideas of course, but it would be fun to have yours. I promise to report back on how the week went.

Love, hugs and kisses

Satinslip

What's you VISA card number and you are a size 10 right?? We'll you be getting lots of 10 if I were the wardrobe mistress! hehehe

I'd start with a new spring outfit and sandles to match for day wear. Then a little black dress for the evenings with all the under pinnings. Dont forget black heals! A new nightie and matching sheer robe for the nights. And if you put on a pair of womans jeans I will personally come over to your house and bitch slap some sence into you!!!!!!!!! LOL

Have a ball, lucky girl!

Love Karren