PDA

View Full Version : What kind of woman do I go for?!...

Lily_gg
11-08-2004, 05:53 AM
So, I was out shopping at the weekend, and happened to get a pointer to a shop that stocks (women's) shoes big enough for my boyfriend, so I went and checked it out...

I was then talking to him on the phone, and mentioned that I'd found this shop, but that all the shoes that'd be big enough for him were sensible, practical, boring, 'mumsy' styles, and that I figure if my boyfriend is sometimes going to look like my girlfriend, then I want him to look like the kind of girl I'd go for, and she doesn't wear sensible shoes!!! :p

Which led him to ask the obvious question, "what does she look like then? What kind of girl do you go for?", and I have absolutely no idea!!! :eek:

I'll admit that I'm curious about what a woman would be like, but it's not something I've ever acted on (yet!), and I'm not sure I can separate "she's sexy, I'm curious about her" (tends to happen when I'm drunk and dancing inappropriately!) from "I'd like to look like her", so I'm really struggling with figuring out what kind of girl I'd go for - he wants to know so that he has some pointers for when he dresses up for me the first time - he wants me to fancy him, he's so sweet! :p

(we've also had the "I feel my breasts are too small for my frame, are your forms going to make me feel inadequate" conversation)

So, I was wondering if any of you had had similar conversations with your SOs? Or if you'd changed the way you dress slightly to be more the kind of girl they like / tone down the bits they don't like/feel threatened by?...

Rachel Elizabeth
11-08-2004, 12:56 PM
I haven't had an issue finding the right size shoes. Nordstrom carries large sizes that are very stylish.

If my SO wanted me to dress a certain way that would excite him, absolutely.
I would, however, draw the line if it meant wearing something out that I didn't think was flattering to me.

Go for it. Enjoy doing the makeover. It will be as exciting for you as it is for him.

Hugs....

Georgette
11-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Go to Newportnews .com they carry all styles and the larger sizes too.
Also they have wide sizes.

Hugs

Be who you want to be not what others think you snould be

Jennifer Ivy
11-08-2004, 01:47 PM
My wife and I share similar tastes, so I've never had a problem wanting something that she would hate on me. And she's never had a problem with my hating something she's bought to surprise me with. I am so lucky to have her.

ChristineRenee
11-08-2004, 02:31 PM
I got many of my shoes early on at Payless. I wear a women's size 11W and never had any problem finding good quality attractive shoes there. I have also gotten some at JC Penney (where I work). Got some real good buys there too...especially with my employee discount!

My situation is somewhat similar to Julie's. My wife prefers a masculine man and, although tolerant of Christine, does not really like or encourage my dressing at all.

Love,
Christine

Wenda
11-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Hi, I would like to be a bit trashy, but probably a bit large to pull it off. My GF thinks my legs are better than hers. She likes to shop with me, to the distraction of young sales clerks. She is going to give me her old clip-on earrings, some bras she doesn't wear, and maybe some skirts. She is going to help style my wigs and do some makeup. I guess whatever look she likes is what I am likely to look like. wenda.

clarissa3d
11-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Ex wife. nuf said.

Amelie
11-08-2004, 07:20 PM
My SO likes me the way I am,,a goth. We met while I was dressed this way.
Sometimes he wants me to be like a man, but,,, no way. He doesn't really pressure me to look anything I don't want to look like.
Amelie

Lily_gg
11-09-2004, 04:52 AM
Well, I'm not sure how I'm going to react to seeing him dressed for the first time, and neither is he - he's admitted to being really quite nervous about it!

Thing is, I fell for him as a man - I had no idea about this side of him until 18months in - so I still want to know that I'll always have the manly side of him when I need/want it, even if there are other sides to him too. And there are some things that will be non-negotiable - I'm happy with him wearing knickers, but not all the time - he looks too damned hot in his nice tight boxers for me to be happy with them being thrown out! And I wouldn't like his nails long - for some reason guys with long nails have always freaked me out - don't know why! Other stuff, yeah, whatever - we shall see how the dressing up goes!

It does mean he has to be a lot more understanding about me and my clothes though - he once told me I ought to change to go out with him and his friends because I looked 'dowdy' - this after I'd spent a not inconsiderable amount of time getting ready, and thought I looked pretty hot! He's also fond of the typical male 'you look fine' in response to a prompt for a compliment such as 'how do I look?' - I intend to get a drop-jawed 'WOW!' reaction when he first sees me when he gets here though - I may have to post some piccies of different outfits and get you girls' advice on which you think is the nicest! :p

Rachel Ann
11-13-2004, 01:26 AM
Lucky you, Amelie!

Rachel Ann
11-13-2004, 01:32 AM
All of them! :D

Cami
11-13-2004, 02:49 AM
I've been lucky twice in the last 10 years. I've had 2 girlfriends that actually seemed to like it, or just didnt care. I'll admit I tricked them into letting me do it but it worked out. I would never tell them from the start unless they brought it up. Both times I waited until were intimate and said there bra looks uncomfortable to wear all day. Then asked if I could try it on. They both agreed without hesitation. From that point on it was cake.. As far as you looking for someone, I used altmatch.com for one. This site is for TG's, Gays, and all kinds of women and men. As with all matching services, be careful. I also dated a lesbian who liked to play male. As long as I was dressed up she liked it. Not sure but this site might have some kind of service but havent checked it out. Good luck!! :)

Celeste GG
11-13-2004, 04:32 AM
Just love T-girls cute touchable bottoms! and yes I agree, very sexy Non sensible shoes! Demure submissive girls!

Oh an Happy Birthday to me ... so line tose bottoms up!

babe4life
11-13-2004, 07:52 AM
I may have to post some piccies of different outfits and get you girls' advice on which you think is the nicest! :p
Lily, that is very sweet of you to think we may be able to give you advice. Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I am now volunteering my services in your hour of need. :rolleyes:

:D

Love,
Vicky

Jennifer Ivy
11-13-2004, 12:39 PM
Just love T-girls cute touchable bottoms! and yes I agree, very sexy Non sensible shoes! Demure submissive girls!

Oh an Happy Birthday to me ... so line tose bottoms up!

Happy Birthday Sweety, and you can pinch mine anytime! :p

Lily_gg
11-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Lily, that is very sweet of you to think we may be able to give you advice. Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I am now volunteering my services in your hour of need. :rolleyes:
Well, I just figured that you lot'd be able to give me all the advice I needed - there'd be girlie advice on what looks good, 'fancies women' advice on what looks phwoar, and general ego-boosting compliments, which can never be a bad thing! :p

Although I know full well you're only volunteering Vicky because you're hoping for a sneaky peek at my boots :D

Current thoughts by the way are a nice flirty knee length skirt (probably turquoise, light linen fabric, with upside-down triangles of matching silk inbetween the vertical seams along the bottom, so that it kicks out around the knees as you walk), and a nice white top of some sort, preferably high enough to be modest, low enough that he'll be able to see cleavage and a pretty bra (he is a fair bit taller than me after all!). Oh, and strappy high heeled sandal type shoes, probably white... ;)