PDA

View Full Version : when is too much too much

terr1
04-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Lately I have been in one of my cycles (as I call them) when I have to dress. All I think about is dressing and enoying my femininity. I want to look and feel like a woman.

I told my wife that I wanted to go shopping with her last week and get some clothes. SHe originally thought Men's clothes. When I told her know she got really scared. She has allowed me and shared with me my feminine side in the bedroom wearing longere but now she thinks if I dress in real clothes I will want to go out and do things. I do fantisize when I read what others are doing but I will not tell her that.

How do you put the genie back in the bottle?

HaleyPink2000
04-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Terri:

Sorry, the genie is out and don't fit back in the bottle. So to speak!

Even though our lives are diffrent I can empathize with you. My Wife first did see me last May fully dressed in Womens atire for going outside. I was on my way to a TriEss meeting, my first ever. The week before the meeting I needed some clothing. So I did go to Walmart and try on some dresses and some skirts etc. I was in Male mode when I did enter and leave the store.

She said nothing when the clothing did show up in our closet. Thank God!

But I have been dressing in lingerie for over 15 years even to bed. But last may She said to me " You need to see a Doctor or find a support group". Hmmm? So I did. I found Triess meetings local to me. Oh She was pist off and said " Your just doing this because the support group won't make you stop this. Also they won't make you feel that this is wrong". Oh now the support group thing that She said to go to was wrong. Gawd, whats next.

But If I may giv e you a little Sisterly advice. Go real slow with this. She married you for the man you are. Give Her that more than you give Her your femme side right now. Remember It's a little at a time. I think it's called De-sensitization. Meaning She will slowly get used to it. Just like the Santa Fa I bought My Wife. " But it's not a Van"she muttered. "You'll get used to it", I said. " 28 miles to a gallon, you'll get used to it". :)

Hope all works out for you!
hgz:)

Julie Avery
04-19-2006, 05:57 PM
If you define "do things", I'll know what you mean, and answer.

Karren H
04-19-2006, 07:12 PM
It doesn't fit back in the bottle especially after you put on all those fem clothes!!!!! hehehe Seems the older you get the stronger and longer the afliction hits you until it doesn't go away any more!

Love Karren

CharleneCD
04-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Terri,

Too much is when you chase your accepting wife out of your marriage. You are going to have to go it slow and work on compromise. Marriage is a two way street so you two need to find a balance you can BOTH be comfortable with. Take your time and talk about it alot with her. Make sure you express your needs and feelings but at the same time dont forget to listen to hers.

steph so 1999
04-19-2006, 08:03 PM
I have gone or, come , so far as to know that there is no turning back.
It is an emotion that I can scarce describe.
I live dressed for the most part.
I have left my reservations behind.I have also had to leave behind some loved ones.
I regret nothing. I waited for this part of me to pass.It did not.
My marriages,done.My illusions of the part time femme,gone.
Well,there it is.