PDA

View Full Version : Can a CDer offer anything?

Janelle Young
04-19-2006, 06:21 PM
I was wondering if you were single and looking for a partner would you actively look to find a person that was a CDer, and if so why would you look to find a CDer? What attributes / behavior / traits in a CDer are appealing to you? That is assuming there was something in us (as CDers in general) that was appealing.

Are there any redeeming qualities in us, is there any thing in general that we bring to the table as a cross dresser that is a good thing? Something that you as a GG would want?

Now every person is different but is there anything good, in general, that can be said of people who are cross dressers, from a GG's point of view?

I know that I am a good person, I was just wondering if any GG felt that CDers in general were good people to have as mates and if you felt that way, why do you feel that way?

Respect and Regards

Janelle

admirerplus GG
04-19-2006, 07:03 PM
Janelle,

I am a single woman and I would be interested in meeting, dating and falling in love with a CD man. I have not yet had the benefit of having a relationship with a wonderful CD, so maybe I am a bit niaive. Each person is an individual as well. However, I make a general assumption that a CD would be more comfortable to express their feelings and emotions because they are in touch with their feminine side. I like the fantasy of dressing and the allure would be the playfulness and fun of it. I understand that for many CDs, dressing can be very relaxing and sexually arousing. I would love to share in that experience.

Well I imagine that having a SO who happens to be a CD would be advantageous in many ways. I presume that shopping would be an activity we could enjoy together. I know very few men who enjoy shopping. I like the idea of being appreciated for helping with grooming and dressing...or just being appreciated in general.

Your question, "Now every person is different but is there anything good, in general, that can be said of people who are cross dressers, from a GG's point of view?" Yes, I believe the most important thing is the ability to relate to what is like to live as a woman; to have the capacity for empathy.

Yes, I do believe that CDers in general were good people to have as mates because they understand what it feels like to want to be accepted too.