PDA

View Full Version : weekend

SherryAnn
11-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Hi girls, hope everybody had a great weekend. I haven't posted anything here for about a week & I just wanted to say hi to all. Have a great week ;)

Julie
11-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Hi Sherry Ann I had a fairly good weekend, thanks for asking.

Anyway girl what's your excuse for not posting for nearly a week? :D

Julie J

SherryAnn
11-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Was a busy week. My boss buys trucks on auction all over the country & is sick & tired of paying top dollar to have them del. so he asked me if I wanted to go to east Texas & pu. a truck last Tue. night. Wed. noon found me in Dallas Texas. Didn't get back till Thur. midnight. Then worked again this weekend so I haven't had alot of time to play around. Did do a little dressing & playing yesterday afternoon though.
I have a question for anybody there. I suppose this site is in the UK as it seems alot of ya girls are from there. I'm looking into another set of breast forms, attachable is the goal. There is a Co. in the UK called "transformation" that I have been looking at as they seem to have a pretty nice set of attachable forms. Problem is there $800.00 american. There's a site here in the USA (The Breast Form Store) that has attachable forms for $500.00. Anyway now going back to "transformation" they have a "new" set of attachable forms that dont require adheasive but use a so called invisable straps??? ok, nothing's invisable but had me wondering. There price for there "new forms" are $1,000 !!!!!!! Dont worry, I'm not going to rush out & spend that kind of dough now but was wondering-----has anyone ever heard of these "transformation" people??? They been on the web for a couple years so any advice (besides dont spend that kinda dough---I dont have it anyway) is great. I'm going to go bra-less anyway I look at it cause my last set of forms are shot & I dont want another set of shabby forms. Thanks girls, gotta go to work-I'm late but will be back on tonight around 6:PM my time, luv ya all----sherry

Julie
11-08-2004, 10:19 AM
Sherry, I'm not the biggest fan of Transformation, they are a bit expensive and you'd do better buying the breast forms over there. They are not known for their customer care and have seen numerous reports about how bad this is.

Julie J

ieya
11-08-2004, 10:24 AM
After little research i found transformation is charging almost double the prices from other places.

They good if you want a day out but dont go for thier products i found i spent almost £800 which equats to $1200 there. after reaseaching i found Angels.com had better places and information to get stuff from. I could have saved myself half the amount i actually spent.

Always making mistakes but ill learn..

love and huggies ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Renecd
11-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Sherry, I have also bought a few things from transformation and found that I paid more than double the price that I could have if I had "looked around". Be careful of them, not exactly comsumer friendly!

Hugs,
Rene

Jen_TGCD
11-08-2004, 11:18 AM
SherryAnn...

Call Victor at The Breast Form Store and tell him exactly what you are looking for. They can order any form made and you will save a lot of money plus they have many forms that are not shown on the site. They have been in the business for years and I have never heard of anyone not being completely satisfied.

A side note... those self-stick forms do not always hold that well, especially in the larger sizes and the sticky-ness does not last forever.

Anyway, talk to The BF Store... they are honest and will tell you all you need to know to make the right decision.

Good luck!!!

genevieve_ohara
11-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Good advice, Jen

Love

G

Bonnie-OR
11-08-2004, 01:33 PM
SherryAnn
I've also dealt with Victor at the BF Store. He is really helpful, and will be more than willing to point you in the right direction if he can't help. Plus their prices are the best I've been able to find anywhere. Good luck with your hunt, Huggs, Bonnie.

Georgette
11-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Try E-bay they were the least expensive and they have Zillons of them. I know I have 2 pair so far and looking at a third.

Hugs

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be

Wenda
11-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Some of the girls really like 'Pals' from www.supergelproducts.com. Not sure how braless you can be with them. wenda.

SherryAnn
11-08-2004, 08:31 PM
geeze Louize girls how can I thank you all for the great information ya laid on me. Just got home, t/y,t/y.t/y. ok---later days for the transformation folks. The breastform store is where I'm going. They claim there "Amoena Tria Plus-265 wont come off "running up & down stairs, jumping, swimimng, joging, They use a tape system that you can leave on your bod & attach the breast whever ya want to up to a week. There promo says there made to go braless & wont come off till ya take em off. I'll talk to Victor when I raise $500.00. Wow, That really helps me alot girls, Cant thank ya enough. Any of ya ever get to So. Cal. I'm yours for a week no questions asked :cool: Sherry

Jen_TGCD
11-08-2004, 08:37 PM
Any of ya ever get to So. Cal. I'm yours for a week no questions asked :cool: Sherry

Sherry ~
I'm copying this post and I will expect you to keep your word !!! :D

Besides, I want to see what $500 breasts look like! :eek: