PDA

View Full Version : Coming out to SO - how sex changed?

livy_m_b
04-19-2006, 09:59 PM
Coming out to an SO after a number of years and its consequences is a fairly common subject of discussion here. How did that affect your sex life together. I imagine there are a number of variations: some so's would thereafter want nothing to do with sex, some would continue to have sex but insist that the sex life remain male-female heterosexual, some wouldn't care - sex is sex, some would move to a more lesbian style of love making, etc. So, if you're in the group where you were in a relationship and one of you came out as a cd/tg/ts, how did that change your sex life?

Faye Emmette
04-19-2006, 11:09 PM
For the long period I was married, my wardrobe was hidden in the garage and only used when I got the break.
In the 90's I had two sweethearts ( F & J) who understood who I was and we had a great time. And since we weren't married, perhaps the sex was a little more spicy too, and much fun was had. Weekends away, wardrobe expansion and motel living.
My best friends now are here on this site as those days are over and I am so glad I have those fond memories.
So, with my wife of 16 years I don't think she'd've changed much from the occasional "OK" if we shared my other gender, but with 'F' and 'J', it was fabulous.

Sharon_Rose
04-19-2006, 11:24 PM
When I came out, the first reaction was that she destroyed a new wardrobe I had just bought for her. After a tense week
(accusations, tears, etc.), she asked if I would like to go to "bed" as a girl. Ever since then, we have been female lovers. I don't think that I would ever go back. Girls really do know how to kiss better than guys.

Eugenie
04-19-2006, 11:56 PM
I came out to my wife quite early after we were maried. It came first as if it was a sexual fetish and a fun thing to do in bed... But very soon my wife realized that I wanted more than that. I wanted to wear undies and in particular girdles even out of sexual activities. That was a turn off for her.

She accepted that I would use women underwears for self pleasure (I've always have had more sex drive than her...) But she didn't want to see me in such attire.

This didn't have any influence on our sex life, except when I had been less cautious and that she would have seen me in female underwear. She would be "cold" for a few days...

When she realized that I wasn't stopping at underwears but that I wanted to dress fully, it was far more impacting our sex life, but after some time, our sex life retuned to normal.

Lately we have had no sex life for the past seven years. But even though my x-dressing may have some effect, her total lack of interest in sex coincided with her menopause.

I've spoken in another post about other aspects of my sex life so I won't explain againhere how I've solved that problem, being so much sex driven...

Love

Eugenie

CharlaineCadence
04-20-2006, 12:44 AM
When I told my first wife It was after she founf me in our bedroom curled up in a ball holding her weddinf dress clost tome. she asked me what was wrong and I was afraid to tell he. I told her she'd hate me if i told her but she in her loving and magical way was able to get it out of me. We talked long into the night and into the next day she was happier then ever. we went out shopping for some things for me then came home and slept. When we woke up we make love like never before slowly romanticly in a way only women can do. It lasted for what seemed like an eternity. I was in heaven