PDA

View Full Version : shopping in stores

dianem
04-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Every once in a while I see a post where girls are just getting started in going out in public. Today out of curiousity I called three stores to see if there was any problem in trying on clothes on site. I called Dress Barn, Marshalls, and Coldwater Creek. I knew there was no problem at Dress Barn because I have tried on and purchased outfits there. I wasn't sure about Marshalls and thought that Coldwater would probably say NO. However, I was surprised. All three stores I called said they had no problems. Coldwater even said that if a GG had a problem they had a men's restroom that I could use. They also offered to give advice if I wanted. To make sure of this one I sent an Email to their home office since I purchase on-line and have had to take several outfits back because of size. My response was very positive. The person writing even congratulated me on living the life style I want to live. She mentioned that all of their stores would be glad to help give advice. Marshall's said that it is fairly common in their store and that there would never be a problem.
So, here are a few places that those of you getting started can use. Good Luck.

Barb Valentine
04-19-2006, 10:16 PM
It seams to more and more common all the time
They just want the sale
They don't care who wears what
And it's about time