PDA

View Full Version : Sense of smell

Stephanie Kay
04-19-2006, 11:22 PM
I love everything feminine and try to experience it as fully as possible. The sense of smell can be very sensual. Does anyone else agree? It's why I always wear perfume and love the smell of make-up and nail polish, feminine soaps and lotions. And I still have a special place in my heart for the smell of Johnson & Johnson"s Baby Powder!!

Two of my fondest crossdressing smell memories from a very early age were of my Mom's Playtex OBG and nylon panties. I fell in love with my Mom's pink nylon tricot panties when she used to leave them hanging on the hook on the back of the bathroom door.

Does anyone else remember the latex smell of the Playtex OBG? I can never forget it! I associate that smell with being feminine, even today!! Anyone else? Or is this just too weird?:o

Sharon_Rose
04-19-2006, 11:28 PM
I remember those items you mentioned. Both my birth mother and my stepmother. But, it wasn't the smell of those things - it was the scent of perfume that lingered in there wardrobes. It was also the incredible feel of them. Obviously, I still like that feel.

suanne
04-19-2006, 11:51 PM
No....it's not too weird. I was just sitting here thinking about the past and I can remember getting into my moms dresser drawers and trying on everything. The smell was sooooo good, and the lingerie kept that wonderful smell on each piece in the drawer. I loved those times. Ya know I never did get into my dads drawers. I'am sure his underware smelled like Old Spice. :D

Suanne

Phyliss
04-20-2006, 03:28 AM
I was 9 yrs old when my mother passed away. My dad didn't disturd any of her things in her dresser for the longest time. I suppose he missed her much more than we ever knew. After school when nobody else was home, (I was a latchkey kid long before the term was invemted) I'd sit in front of her dresser and sniff the lingering fragerance of her. That mid fifties MOM smell. I don't know what the name of the perfume was that she would always wear but I loved it.
Over time the smell just didn't seem to be there anymore, so one day I opened the draw to get a better whiff and that helped. Soon enough I seemed to be just smelling memories and finally one day my childs mind figured out that if I move some of the clothing around I might be able to stir up a bit more of the scent. Putting my hand in I felt something soft and silky and my world changed forever. Quickly I put in both of my hands and couldn't believe how wonderful everything felt. I was actually touching heaven.
Didn't take long to progress from just touching to trying on and then.....I guess everybody knows what happens next, so I guess that is one reason why I'm here.

Eugenie
04-20-2006, 04:49 AM
Smell is indeed one of the most powerful sensations for reviving lovely or terrible experiences. Remember the famous Proust "Madeleine" which smell reminded him his whole enfancy and out of which he wrote a full book...

One of my favourites is the smell (and taste too) of lipstick. I also like the smell of the pouder I use.

But also simply walking in the street, I'm often turned on by a nice perfume coming from a GG. In general the quality of the perfume matches pretty well the overall style of the woman. Delicate perfume matches elegant women, strong ones tend to be associated with more exhibitionist women. Of course there are exceptions...

Love from France.

Eugenie