PDA

View Full Version : Slightly Dressed

Joy Carter
04-20-2006, 05:11 AM
So is there something about you that you might wear while in drab (sucks) maybe hose or panties or as subtal as parfume or deorderant that reminds you of your gender blend?

Lindahexi
04-20-2006, 05:18 AM
Panties, hose (tights) and bra at all times under drab, unless the weather is hot, and always my earings and bracelet. No perfume though.

Phyliss
04-20-2006, 06:40 AM
Always a bra and panties, and unless it is extremly hot thigh high stockings. On the very hot days I'll wear simple knee highs. For the last two months I've kept my nails coated with a clear gloss. That way I can at least have a visual reminder during the day. Been wearing panties, stockings,and bra for so long now I sometimes forget I'm wearing them.

DonnaT
04-20-2006, 06:59 AM
All day every day. Deoderant, panties, pearl pinkie ring, braclet and earrings.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/DonnaTvTg/hand1copy.jpg

Teresa Amina
04-20-2006, 07:19 AM
Teresa is never so far from my thoughts that I need a reminder. I think for me to wear something to work would distract too much from what I need to do there. BUT, when I get home I get something on right away!

BonnieJG
04-20-2006, 08:20 AM
For me a bra and panties and i have one toe with nail polish on it and I allway have a anklet on 24/7

HaleyPink2000
04-20-2006, 08:38 AM
In every mode.

Toe nails painted for a month now.
Need to change the color today.
Also panties 24/7.
Bra most of the time.
Dresses etc evenings.

Casey Morgan
04-20-2006, 08:53 AM
Let me throw a little bit of a spin on this. It really depends on what you mean by dressing in drab. If you mean those times when I don't want to be "out" then I might wear some underwear. But there are times when I am dressing specifically to be male. When I do I purposely don't wear anything feminine.