PDA

View Full Version : Size

aznylons
04-20-2006, 09:44 AM
I am very curious....How much does Size...Weight....play into how each of us gurls feel. Is it a terrible thing to you to have some extra weight, does it prevent you from feeling sexy and having fun?

allisonrn06
04-20-2006, 09:47 AM
I've gained weight over the last year that I'm now trying to get rid of.Before I gained 30-40 lbs I thought I would pass in public,although I never tried going out,with the exception of Halloween.

aznylons
04-20-2006, 09:51 AM
But due to the gain do you feel you cannot dress and have fun or does it really matter that much to you. Do you feel people should like you for who you are no matter what?

sharifemme
04-20-2006, 09:59 AM
AZ...

My weight, size, or shape would never keep me from expressing and enjoying my femme side and I really don't care if anybody but my wife likes me for who I am.

Still, I'd rather look like, say, Marilyn Monroe, than a 206lb.,5'8" fat, round, guy in a dress!

Sharifemme

But due to the gain do you feel you cannot dress and have fun or does it really matter that much to you. Do you feel people should like you for who you are no matter what?

Casey Morgan
04-20-2006, 10:00 AM
It just makes it harder to find clothes. The plus size rack (and that's not too much of an exaggeration) in stores has pretty things, but it's hard to find anything "sexy". Even online. Then again, even the big and tall men's section (online or click-and-mortar) tends to be an exercise in utilitarianism.

DonnaT
04-20-2006, 10:01 AM
Well, let me think, right now I'm carrying about 75 lbs extra weight, but I still go out and have fun. Feeling sexy? Not hardly, and am trying to remember of I felt sexy when I was lighter and thinner :thinking: Don't think I ever did, but I did feel pretty.

aznylons
04-20-2006, 10:44 AM
Thank-you for the replies....they have been very interesting indeed. I felt that because I had put on some weight that maybe I know longer could or would enjoy dressing and having fun. I feel from the answers that probably is not the case.

Caitlintgsd
04-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Thank-you for the replies....they have been very interesting indeed. I felt that because I had put on some weight that maybe I know longer could or would enjoy dressing and having fun. I feel from the answers that probably is not the case.

Sure you can. Although the cute 'lil dresses made for the "pixie" figured people may not be available in a larger size. Not to say that the larger sized clothes aren't attractive (yea, I wear 'em too) but in general you have to go to different stores. I've never been inside a "Forever 21" store myself. They wouldn't have anything my size.