PDA

View Full Version : Before and After

RevMoonSerpent
04-20-2006, 05:48 PM
I guess curiosity has gotten the best of me again. But I am really interested in seeing how far everyone has come along with transitioning their appearance. As this was my idea I'm going to go first. Even though I feel I have a long way to go before I'm passable I figure you have to start somewhere. I can't wait to see some stuff from everyone else. Oh and the guy on the left in the first pic is my husband.

http://www.annsmagickbox.com/mel/cruise.jpghttp://www.annsmagickbox.com/mel/halfa.JPG

Joy Carter
04-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Such a nice couple !

Tamara Croft
04-20-2006, 06:03 PM
You know, I always thought you were about 18 (and looked about 15 or so), but after just seeing how old you really are, well I'm gobsmacked :eek: You look like a young lad!!! And married!!! Wow *lost for words*

You look completely different in each picture, I would have said that they were different people.

Adam
04-20-2006, 06:06 PM
i cant really do a b4 because i have always dressed male lol :D but i could post more pics of me lol
heres me a few years ago though well about 4 years ago
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/snakegirl_/mewithowl.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/snakegirl_/today.jpg

CaptLex
04-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Oh and the guy on the left in the first pic is my husband.
So, that's the understanding guy that I want to clone - he's cute too! Very nice pictures. How much time has passed between the first and the second? I would say the second one looks like the brother to the first one. Very nice! :cool:

My look hasn't changed much yet (unfortunately) and I don't have any current pictures, but I'll try to take some this weekend and put them up soon.

CaptLex
04-20-2006, 06:15 PM
i cant really do a b4 because i have always dressed male lol :D but i could post more pics of me lol
heres me a few years ago though well about 4 years ago
I do see a difference, though, Adam. You definitely look more male now.

Who's your little friend - he's adorable. I love owls! :D

RevMoonSerpent
04-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Adam: You can see a noticable difference between the pic you posted and the one on your profile. It looks great.

CaptLex: The first picture was taken a little under a year ago.

Adam
04-20-2006, 06:21 PM
dunno it was a help the bird charity and i asked to hold the owl because i am makeing a photo album me holding all animals i got one with a trancheler and one with a snkae bigger than me lol and other creepy things lol

CaptLex
04-20-2006, 06:35 PM
CaptLex: The first picture was taken a little under a year ago.
Wow, that's a big difference in a short time. :thumbsup:

mistunderstood
04-20-2006, 06:49 PM

I am 35 in this pic. I am 13-15 in this one.

Ok here goes.
I have a bad scanner so there are scratches.
I do not have any pics that are recent with long hair.

Fainne the King
04-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Before is me 5 years ago(!) getting ready for my junior prom; I didn't always get all dolled up like that. After is a very recent pic.

sparro
04-20-2006, 11:20 PM
:eek: Lex, the difference.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

*shakes hand* You have done a fine job, my friend.

edit

Fainne, you deserve serveral :eek:s aswell. You look totally different.

Everyone looks good, really.

Wren
04-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Oh my! I couldn't see faine's pics so sparro sent them to me individually, with the after picture first. I must say when I saw the before picture I fell out of my chair. :eek: You all do very well as males. Excellent transitions. BRAVO!!! hehe, as for me, I don't take pictures so I will continue to be an illusion. I'm a photographer so it's never me in the picture, I hate how everyone takes my pictures. I'm too picky. Eventually I'll get around to it, though.

CaptLex
04-21-2006, 01:12 PM
:eek: Wow! :eek: I had to pick myself up off the floor after seeing all these pictures. I can't believe the complete transformation in everybody - Aaron, Lex, Fainne, Sparro, Wren (I saw the others yesterday, and I've already seen Kells' before-and-after in the picture gallery). I'm speechless. You could all pose as your own sisters and nobody would believe it's the same person. Man, I'm jealous!

I'm a photographer so it's never me in the picture, I hate how everyone takes my pictures. I'm too picky. Eventually I'll get around to it, though.
I'm the same way, Wren. I love taking pictures of everyone else, but I never think I come out good in pictures anyone else takes of me. I'll keep trying, though.

Great thread, ladymoonserpent. I'm glad you thought of it. :D

Kieron Andrew
04-21-2006, 02:23 PM
yup Capt you need to get yours up!!

Caroline Simmons
04-21-2006, 02:38 PM
This is me, SMILING (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/majekili/004_22.jpg)

Ah a Beach Boy
Looking at your picture Sparro so much reminded me o your resemblece to a youg Brian WIlsn from the Beach Boys

Looking good sparro

Caroline xx

RevMoonSerpent
04-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Wow, I'm shocked at the response to my thread. Everyone looks great. It was also nice to see some pics of us guys even without the before images.
Just a thought, someone had mentioned not too long ago that they didn't see enough pics from our side in the photo gallery. Maybe someone should drop a line over there and tell people to check us out in this thread.

Oh and CaptLex, I showed my husband your reply about him being cute and he argued with me non stop that he thinks he's ugly. Go figure.

Wren
04-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Ah a Beach Boy

Looking good sparro

That is quite a resemblance. Too bad you live in the far north, you'd kill ladies with your look on the beaches. Even though the beach boys didn't surf..and the one who did drowned. But you know what I mean. You have that look about you. :D

I'm the same way, Wren. I love taking pictures of everyone else, but I never think I come out good in pictures anyone else takes of me. I'll keep trying, though.
Yay verrily, CaptLex. But even as such, I found three pictures of me somewhere. And personally I think I'm shit at looking like a boy. So PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! post pics. We want to see. oh and no pressure. heehee

Abraxas
04-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Alright-- my turn!!!! (BTW I've got a TON on my websites, haha)
Me as a tiny little brat (I think I was like 5 or 6, in the red jumper/sweater)
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/BenjaminEdwardDurante/Scan0038.jpg
Age 16-ish (with a guitar and my kid brother)
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7632/scan00215ke.jpg
A few months ago, acting silly, with stuff in my hair:
http://photos-225.facebook.com/n13/230/34/29005195/n29005195_30097225_9375.jpg
Shirtless, haha:
http://photos-241.facebook.com/n10/230/34/29005195/n29005195_30033241_8197.jpg
Bugger, I'm trying to find a good clear recent one... Ok here we go:
http://photos-322.facebook.com/n10/40/75/29003762/n29003762_30093322_470.jpg

sparro
04-21-2006, 10:16 PM
This is me, SMILING (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/majekili/004_22.jpg)

Ah a Beach Boy

Looking good sparro

Caroline xx

You just put me on cloud 15. ( This is me ->:D :D :D ). Thank you very much.

sparro
04-21-2006, 10:19 PM
Abraxas. Wow... wow. Honestly, you make a striking male. *tips hat*

Nice to see you again, btw. Seems like you'd gone missing for a while there.

Wren
04-22-2006, 07:50 AM
And Wren, you look like a guy in your photo. Although, your hair is in the way, so I can't be 100% certain. But what I can see looks like a guy.

Hehe, Thank You. There's a link with my face in it, if you care to look. I look like my own little brother. :p

Anyway I just got scared from seeing all of you guys transform. And may I say :eek: again. I'm seriously still in awe.

Adam
04-22-2006, 09:03 AM
Abraxas i read and looked at every bit of your web site the other day and wow its good well layed out too :D you look totally male in all but a few pics im so jelous :eek:

CaptLex
04-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Just a thought, someone had mentioned not too long ago that they didn't see enough pics from our side in the photo gallery. Maybe someone should drop a line over there and tell people to check us out in this thread.
Done! Let's see if we get any reactions.

Oh and CaptLex, I showed my husband your reply about him being cute and he argued with me non stop that he thinks he's ugly. Go figure.
:eek: Please, show that man a mirror . . . !

Abraxas, great pics! Nice to see you around again.

cosmolovesph
04-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Wow, quite the transformations with the FTM's too!

Some (judging from photos) are very convincing!

Julie Avery
04-22-2006, 11:25 AM
It is really fascinating to me to look at these transformations from the other side of the crossdressing universe. Thanks to each of you for your posts in this thread! Somehow seeing the pictures really brings home that we're all fellow spirits, and mighty complex ones at that.

Sherlyn
04-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Love it ...it's soo cool seeing the difference guys .... I say cool ...heck with that..... amazing!!!!!!!!! ...thanx for sharing :)

Tina Dixon
04-22-2006, 12:22 PM
This is really neat, being on the other side of the tracks and to check this post out is amazing, looking good guys:thumbsup:

Abraxas
04-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Cheers very much, folks-- I really should put up a sideburns one but I figured there were enough of me already, haha!
Very glad you like my site Adam.

And again, my apologies for my extended absence-- I STILL don't have my own computer-- I won't until June or possibly july. So that's why I haven't been around much. Hopefully by summer time I'll be able to come by lots more often.

Louise
04-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Really fantastic pix all you Guy's........ it alway's seem ironic to me that all the MTF 's are striving to get the look that your all striving to get away from ....and visa-versa :bonk: ........not sure if that came out right .......but i guess you know what i mean :doh: love lulu xx

Tina Dixon
04-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Really fantastic pix all you Guy's........ it alway's seem ironic to me that all the MTF 's are striving to get the look that your all striving to get away from ....and visa-versa :bonk: ........not sure if that came out right .......but i guess you know what i mean :doh: love lulu xx

They think the same about us Lulu;)

Marlena Dahlstrom
04-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Very impressive guys! :thumbsup:

CharlaineCadence
04-23-2006, 03:15 AM
forgive my intrusition but i just couldn't help but look and you all look great can hardly beleave the changes. I wish you all all the love and suport i can share and hope you all become whole soon.

CaptLex
04-23-2006, 12:24 PM
yup Capt you need to get yours up!!
Sorry Kells, I tried, but it's not happening yet. I took pictures at my TransProm Friday night, but I look terrible in the ones of me alone. The one with my group doesn't look too bad (except that I'm the girliest-looking one there), but I'm not going to post it because I want to respect their privacy. Oh well, I have to keep trying. :sad:

Kieron Andrew
04-23-2006, 12:34 PM
do what the girls do sit posing in front of a camera all night, till you get a good shot lol (watch the girls lynch me for this comment lol)

Sherlyn
04-23-2006, 12:44 PM
do what the girls do sit posing in front of a camera all night, till you get a good shot lol (watch the girls lynch me for this comment lol)
:p :p :p :p :rolleyes:

Kieron Andrew
04-23-2006, 12:45 PM
:p :p :p :p :rolleyes:
oops caught already!!

Sherlyn
04-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Yes you we're Kells .. now behave or you will be wearing 1 of my skirts ...lol :p

Kieron Andrew
04-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Yes you we're Kells .. now behave or you will be wearing 1 of my skirts ...lol :p
lol no way ever!!!!!!!

CaptLex
04-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Okay, you've been patient, so I just played around wth the camera in front on the mirror and managed to get a couple that show my face (and the girliest eyebrows on the planet). :cheeky:

There's probably no point in showing a "before" picture, since there isn't much difference. :p

gennee
04-23-2006, 01:42 PM
You look great! You pass with flying colors.

Gennee

Tina Dixon
04-23-2006, 02:05 PM

Ever see a crossdresser with out a camera?:p

Kieron Andrew
04-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Ever see a crossdresser with out a camera?:p
nope........its a given necessity :p !!!

Tina Dixon
04-23-2006, 08:05 PM
nope........its a given necessity :p !!!

Don't leave home with out it;)

sky0629
04-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Well i'm glad i visited you guy's. I always thought i would be invading for some reason or another . Kells raging us gurls about the hundreds of snap shot we take till we get just the right one to show :p . But we need more guy pic's to stare at. I like what i see keep them coming. Sky

Kieron Andrew
04-24-2006, 03:53 AM
Well i'm glad i visited you guy's. I always thought i would be invading for some reason or another . Kells raging us gurls about the hundreds of snap shot we take till we get just the right one to show :p . But we need more guy pic's to stare at. I like what i see keep them coming. Sky
i might have been raging you lol but i wasnt wrong was i lol :p

Tina Dixon
04-24-2006, 05:31 AM

I agree more pictures guys! Us girls need our boy toys;)

GypsyKaren
04-24-2006, 06:17 AM
I think you guys are awesomely cool, and I give you all a tip o' my cap.

Karen

Tonia
04-24-2006, 06:31 AM
Cheers very much, folks-- I really should put up a sideburns one but I figured there were enough of me already, haha!
Very glad you like my site Adam.

And again, my apologies for my extended absence-- I STILL don't have my own computer-- I won't until June or possibly july. So that's why I haven't been around much. Hopefully by summer time I'll be able to come by lots more often.

Hello Abraxas...:cool:

Yeah,Port Chops long Side burns Like the KING lol...their really cool looking I really think you have more male features than female features I have always liked your Look in the photo's you have posted. Have you ever though of getting a JAR HEAD cut like the marines do.

sky0629
04-24-2006, 07:58 AM
I'll give you this one kells, OK i'll say it ( YOUR RIGHT ) lol :D . yes we take longer for the good pic's. let me ask you something kells how many ftm are on this site or members that we don't see. just wondering

Kieron Andrew
04-24-2006, 08:08 AM
let me ask you something kells how many ftm are on this site or members that we don't see. just wondering
im not sure on that one!.... and my not counting either!! lol

sky0629
04-24-2006, 12:27 PM
Kells seeing you don't have that info, i'm guessing you want to keep us gurls all to your self can i, maybe, well be one of Kells angles I don't mind shareing. That if it's ok with the other angle's of course. :D

Kieron Andrew
04-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Kells seeing you don't have that info, i'm guessing you want to keep us gurls all to your self can i, maybe, well be one of Kells angles I don't mind shareing. That if it's ok with the other angle's of course. :D
sorry to disappoint sky i only have one angel

Abraxas
04-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Hello Abraxas...:cool:

Yeah,Port Chops long Side burns Like the KING lol...their really cool looking I really think you have more male features than female features I have always liked your Look in the photo's you have posted. Have you ever though of getting a JAR HEAD cut like the marines do.
Cheers, Tonia-- I'm not big on really really short hair-- in fact I'd have mine long again if it wasn't a hinderance to my passing. The whole heavy metal thing, y'know. But I'm about to get it cut quite short again, something like this:
http://demian.itgo.com/images/tn_1102izzb.jpg

CharlaineCadence
04-25-2006, 02:09 AM
Okay, you've been patient, so I just played around wth the camera in front on the mirror and managed to get a couple that show my face (and the girliest eyebrows on the planet). :cheeky:

There's probably no point in showing a "before" picture, since there isn't much difference. :p
Hun you look fine heck I would date you in a heart beat. :D your just right. you look nice and strong to cradle this mtf just right when i'm feeling scared. any way not meaning to hit on you forgive me. but you make a hot guy.:cool:

CaptLex
04-25-2006, 09:02 AM
But I'm about to get it cut quite short again, something like this:
http://demian.itgo.com/images/tn_1102izzb.jpg
Swoon! :ld: Thanks for that pic, Abraxas. It works better than my morning coffee. And now I'm ready to face the world. Oh, I love that man! :<3:

CaptLex
04-25-2006, 09:04 AM
Hun you look fine heck I would date you in a heart beat. :D your just right. you look nice and strong to cradle this mtf just right when i'm feeling scared. any way not meaning to hit on you forgive me. but you make a hot guy.:cool:
Thanks, Char - I appreciate it. :)

Abraxas
04-25-2006, 11:09 PM
Swoon! :ld: Thanks for that pic, Abraxas. It works better than my morning coffee. And now I'm ready to face the world. Oh, I love that man! :<3:
But of course! Quite possibly the sexiest man on the planet! Oh, the things I would do to him... hehehe

Sherlyn
04-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Just wonderin if its ok if us grrls put before pics here !!!!

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2006, 05:31 PM
Just wonderin if its ok if us grrls put before pics here !!!!
Nah get ur own thread lol!!!.......no seriously i dont have a problem with it if the other guys dont

Tina Dixon
04-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Never posted a pic of my male self:eek: Abraxas great websit and music:thumbsup:

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2006, 05:36 PM
Never posted a pic of my male self:eek: Abraxas great websit and music:thumbsup:
im almost tempted to dare you lol

Tina Dixon
04-30-2006, 05:40 PM
im almost tempted to dare you lol

Is that a double dare?

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Is that a double dare?
Triple dog dare!!

Di
04-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Triple dog dare.......wow Tina.....:shocked:

Tina Dixon
04-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Triple dog dare!!

Ok here it comes.

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok here it comes.
we're waiting lol

Sherlyn
04-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Nah get ur own thread lol!!!.......no seriously i dont have a problem with it if the other guys dont

Ok Kells got the thread ...wheres the needle :p:tongueout

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Ok Kells got the thread ...wheres the needle :p:tongueout
cheeky madam..........so are you posting your pic? you started this

Sherlyn
04-30-2006, 05:58 PM
......not a recent pic ...but 1 of the bands i was in ...covered a lotta of Deep Purple stuff ...this was my look then :p

Tina Dixon
04-30-2006, 05:59 PM
Before and after people, be nice is all I ask:o

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2006, 05:59 PM
......not a recent pic ...but 1 of the bands i was in ...covered a lotta of Deep Purple stuff ...this was my look then :p
omg you look like billy the kid!!......or howdy doody with long hair!!!!..............but i must admit you with long hair he is a fine looking young man

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2006, 06:00 PM
wow i'll be very nice......that is a fantastic transformation :) he looks all loveable and cuddly

Marla S
04-30-2006, 06:05 PM
@Tina
Dresses are made for you !!!

Sherlyn
04-30-2006, 06:06 PM
Tina ...Awesome ..ty for sharing ...great transformation :)

Kells ty ummmm howdy doody ...lmaoooooooo:hugs:

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Tina ...Awesome ..ty for sharing ...great transformation :)

Kells ty ummmm howdy doody ...lmaoooooooo:hugs:
i was waiting for you to get angry on that comment lol

Tina Dixon
04-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Thanks every one, that picture with the dress is the one my wife found:o

Sher you even got long hair in drab?

Di
04-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Awesome before and after pics Tina:happy:
And babe,,damn your so adorable:hugs:

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks every one, that picture with the dress is the one my wife found:o
hope she didnt make you life hell too much

Tina Dixon
04-30-2006, 06:15 PM
hope she didnt make you life hell too much

I was scared as hell but she still loves me.

And thanks Di.

Barb Valentine
04-30-2006, 10:36 PM

Hi Tina
I'm surprised that your wife even recolonized you

Great job

Hugs Barb

Abraxas
05-01-2006, 02:40 AM
Cheers very much, Tina! :D

Abraxas
05-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Very nice! Although looks like you've got a bit of a farmer's tan going on :o although that is entirely fixable... Or could be the lighting...

Abraxas
05-01-2006, 02:43 AM
And very nice as well, Sherlyn. Looks like a lot of the guys I'd be trying to hit on at any rate... :happy:

Tina Dixon
05-01-2006, 05:31 AM
Very nice! Although looks like you've got a bit of a farmer's tan going on :o although that is entirely fixable... Or could be the lighting...

It's a farmers tan, my arms get really cooked in the summer riding the Harley all over.

Tina Dixon
05-01-2006, 05:31 AM
Hi Tina
I'm surprised that your wife even recolonized you

Great job

Hugs Barb

Truthfully I think she did not know it was me at first.

Taylor105
06-25-2006, 09:25 AM
Here is me before and after. Now granted I really don't have too many feminine pics because I never was one but when I was teaching karate my instructor made me wear make-up and do my hair. He was a sexist pig!! I'm the only girl in the pic and that was the day I got my second degree black belt!! I guess it was worth it to dress like a girl for that day. lol I would have gone naked if I had to. hehe Taylor

Taylor105
06-25-2006, 09:29 AM
Dammit!! Here is a close-up and a NEW pic!!