PDA

View Full Version : 1st time Shopping with Diana

Y&J
11-08-2004, 01:26 PM
Hi, Yesterday was the 1st time Diana and I went shopping. I had soooo much fun with her. We both liked the same things, and it was fun to say "OMG! Diana would look so hot in this." Yes, she was shy at 1st, but she loved the idea of sharing her thoughts on clothes with me. As a matter of fact.. we both came up with her name last night. Too bad we can't just go to a store and try things on.. (the both of us.) But we're content like this for now.. :D
I'm very excited to help her put make up on for the 1st time and to dress her up. I just wanted to share with you all our 1st shopping experince together. I look foward for many many more.. Now I have to add Diana on my Christmas list.. whoo hoo!! :D

Jennifer Ivy
11-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Diana is a lucky girl!

Y&J
11-08-2004, 04:41 PM
yeah.. that's a great idea. Maybe I can call before going..

Sara Kat
11-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Diana is a lucky girl!
Ditto!! :D

Amelie
11-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Ditto!! :D

Ditto-Ditto, You and Diana are very lucky, I am happy you had a fun time shopping.
Amelie

Suzanna_CD
11-08-2004, 07:29 PM
I agree with Julie, I was able to go into a dressing room at Victoria's Secret when buying my first bra a few weeks ago to make sure it was the right size. The lady helping me didn't even flinch when I asked. I had been wandering around for 15 minutes trying to decide if I should ask hehe. Was mainly concerned because I was in drab, and it's not too often you see a guy asking to try on a bra :) . Glad all went well for you!

Diana3281
11-21-2004, 05:24 AM
Hello, Y&J sorry it took so long to get register. And HELLO to everyone else. Im here now. I had a great time shopping.

Wendy me
11-21-2004, 07:05 AM
a shopping partner likey girl

Tonia
11-21-2004, 08:12 AM
Hi, Yesterday was the 1st time Diana and I went shopping. I had soooo much fun with her. We both liked the same things, and it was fun to say "OMG! Diana would look so hot in this." Yes, she was shy at 1st, but she loved the idea of sharing her thoughts on clothes with me. As a matter of fact.. we both came up with her name last night. Too bad we can't just go to a store and try things on.. (the both of us.) But we're content like this for now.. :D
I'm very excited to help her put make up on for the 1st time and to dress her up. I just wanted to share with you all our 1st shopping experince together. I look foward for many many more.. Now I have to add Diana on my Christmas list.. whoo hoo!! :D
One Lucky Lady !!!:)

Wenda
11-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Shopping with your gf can be great, almost erotic....also expensive. I have never shopped ef femme, always drab, have tried on bras, skirts, tops, dresses, and of course, shoes. The trying-on is quite fun, if you have the time. Sometimes I am in a rush, or just don't feel like it, make sure the things can be returned and try them on at home. way to go Y&J! wenda.

Sharon
11-21-2004, 12:11 PM
Hi Diana and welcome!
I used to love shopping with my late wife, but, unfortunately, at that stage in my life I was extremely nervous worrying about other people (strangers!) seeing what we were up to. If I only could get myself to relax a little better back then, I would have dragged her out to the stores every day!

Georgette
11-21-2004, 12:31 PM
If you go with your SO tell them you want to go in with her to check out what she wants, you don't have to tell them you are trying them on.
I know from now on thats what I will be doing.LOL

Stephanieconnecticut
11-29-2004, 04:51 PM
Dress Barn is the place to go. Have had lots of success there. Staff is usually very helpful. Be sure to go when store is not busy with GG's.

Tristen Cox
11-29-2004, 11:10 PM
Dress Barn is the place to go. Have had lots of success there. Staff is usually very helpful. Be sure to go when store is not busy with GG's.

Welcome aboard Stephanie!
:)

*hugs*
Tristen

Sharon
11-30-2004, 01:37 AM

Welcome Stephanie!
I guess the Dress Barn must be local up there in Connecticut, but in my very brief experience in shopping, I have found many GG's to be very helpful!
Sharon