PDA

View Full Version : Identification

Joanna0909a
04-20-2006, 07:15 PM
I was wondering what everyone uses for ID. I dress only occasionally as it is not real easy to work it in and I need time to get it right. Anyway when I go out all I have is my male drivers license. What does everyone else do?

Joanna

Joy Carter
04-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Offical ids are just that official any attempt to alter or otherwise obtaine one under false pretences is violation of law. Just take your id and enjoy because you have to id yourself while driving.

Phoebe Reece
04-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Joanna, you might want to check out what I put in this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15706

EricaCD
04-20-2006, 09:04 PM
Phoebe - great job and I truly admire your guts. That said, you realized a basic reality: most states do not care about your photo SO LONG AS you use your given name.

Girls: do not attempt to modify your ID's to reflect a name that is not yours legally. In the event that someone takes an interest in your ID, you will just be giving the person grounds to potentially level a far more serious charge against you.

Best,
Erica

CharlaineCadence
04-20-2006, 09:06 PM
i just went in and got a state id. told them i need one with my name chane and when i did it i went as a women so no real problem

DonnaT
04-21-2006, 01:38 PM
I have what is called an Identification Suppliment that a couple of ladies in Roanoke make for the transgendered. It is not an official card, and only supplements your official government ID (driver's license). These ladies have been making them for a few years and have set up as SCC before to make them for anyone wanting one.