PDA

View Full Version : Stocking Issues

Leggy Ashley
04-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Can any of you girls tell me what the difference b/t ff and regular stockings. and what does ff stand for any way???????????????
Help

Tamara Croft
04-20-2006, 09:42 PM
FF I think is fully fashioned... but I don't know the difference, I don't wear them ;)

Carlacd
04-20-2006, 09:42 PM
FF stands for Fully Fashion. A reproduction of Fully-Fashioned stockings made on modern circular knit machines, with a sewn on seam with “French or Cuban” style heel. These modern versions do not have the doubled over top welt or finishing hole like their original counterparts, but are substantially cheaper to produce. Go to www.stockingstore.com.
This is where i buy most of my stockings. Also where i got the above information.

EricaCD
04-20-2006, 09:47 PM
"freaking fortune". what it costs to buy them.

"frankly frosted". how you feel when you put your toenail through an expensive pair...

TGMarla
04-20-2006, 09:59 PM
FF I think is fully fashioned... but I don't know the difference, I don't wear themWell, yer missin' out then, babe!

:D

Tamara Croft
04-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Well, yer missin' out then, babe!

:DBut stockings dig in my legs... they are kinda large :( I've not found any that fit comfy at all :cry:

TGMarla
04-21-2006, 07:24 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that. I'd cry, too!

:cry:

Carlacd
04-21-2006, 10:17 AM
But stockings dig in my legs... they are kinda large :( I've not found any that fit comfy at all :cry:

Tamara,
Try http://www.stockingshq.com. They are located in the UK.

Leggy Ashley
04-24-2006, 08:40 PM
Tam,
Your face is absolutly gorgeous i think if your legs look as good as your avatar i would love to see you in hose.

Sedona
04-25-2006, 08:47 AM
Tam (and everyone else too),

You might take a look at my fave site, stockingirl.com. It's based in the U.S., and has lots of fit and finish information, along with a myriad of styles.

Enjoy!

perfume
04-25-2006, 09:49 AM
hello, glad to see someone else, buys at the stockingstore.co. i have bought some wounderfull stockings there. At really good prices. They are long lasting, i get three or four wearings out of one pair. There stay ups are wounderfull, after a washing or two they still grip tight to your legs. and no droping after a couple of hours wear. thats great. glad to here from another stocking store customer perfume.

barbaracd
04-25-2006, 11:54 AM
A ff stands for full fashion. Seamed stockings to be worn with a garter belt or girdle.

Tamara Croft
04-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Tam,
Your face is absolutly gorgeous i think if your legs look as good as your avatar i would love to see you in hose.:blushing: Why thank you :o

Alayna
04-26-2006, 11:15 PM
I think the main practical difference is that FF are usually (not always) non-stretch, to if you're an odd size you have less leeway. I'm very tall and thin, and usually just get L and XL and they fit me perfectly. I think with FF though, they would be too short and baggy (now there's a pretty sight:cheeky:)

p.s tamara, I'm another big fan of stockingshq.com (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/stockingshq.com)
They've got some really nice exclusive contracts (check out the Love Me brand) and really good everyday stockings too

Kate Simmons
04-27-2006, 07:48 AM
Hi Tam, So would you wear stockings if you could find the right ones? I think you'd look nice in them. Ericka

Anita Mae GG
04-27-2006, 07:54 AM
FF stands for Fully Fashion. A reproduction of Fully-Fashioned stockings made on modern circular knit machines, with a sewn on seam with “French or Cuban” style heel. These modern versions do not have the doubled over top welt or finishing hole like their original counterparts, but are substantially cheaper to produce. Go to www.stockingstore.com.
This is where i buy most of my stockings. Also where i got the above information.

Wow do you like work there or something? LOL Very knowledgable in that department...good for you !!:D