Barb Valentine
04-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Believe it or not
Just hanging a round here
Read and make your own posts
It's amazing how much you learn about yourself from reading about others

Faye Emmette
04-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Oh Jo, please no unsmiley faces. We'll set you on the right track ..
Let us know where you are puzzled or confused and we'll try and make it better.
First, what is it your Sisters have done that you would you like to do?
:happy:
F.

TGMarla
04-20-2006, 11:30 PM
Jo Ann, like what? Putting on a skirt? That's easy! (And fun!) Going out en femme? Hey, not everyone does that, even me. But those who do, do so out of sheer guts and determination, I think. Please elaborate.

Wenda
04-21-2006, 12:36 AM
How do I attempt to do what my sisters have done. jo ann
Please dear, delete the purple unhappy face. Dressing here is not unhappy. Dressing is happy for us. Here, we can be satisfied with whom we are. This is my happy place.

Joy Carter
04-21-2006, 04:36 AM
Just put out your hand we are here to take it!

Teresa Amina
04-21-2006, 07:24 AM
Just relax and look around. Everyone here is taking the same journey of Self Discovery, some are just further down the path than others!:) Then look within- you're in there! If you didn't 'know' that you wouldn't be here hoping to find solace and companionship with others.

pinkscorpi1
04-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Hi Jo ann .First of all a big welcome . I'm also in your same shoes and I'm learning loads of things moving around the posts and reading other friends ideas and how they cope with the situation It's a relief to find others just like myself . Ciao Pinky

Jan W
04-21-2006, 08:17 AM
jo ann,

If going out is what you aspire to then you have to bite the bullet and do it.

If shopping for clothes is giving you trouble you must go ahead and do it.

Maybe clubbing is your desire so find a friendly one and have fun.

Remember dear that we all have reservations but we must overcome them in order to enjoy our real selves.

Jan

Kristen Kelly
04-21-2006, 08:20 AM
How do I attempt to do what my sisters have done. jo ann

Say the word and I am there. Chatting with others like ourselfs reading posts asking questions, as silly as you might think they are, these are the things to do. Getting out with others, I am now starting to enjoy that myself. I am open to chat with you or any other girls (Im a good ear may not have all the answers, I do'nt condem or belittle) IM me at yahoo KristenKelly77