PDA

View Full Version : Oops....Tan Lines

KatieZ
04-21-2006, 07:23 AM
Being a month or so away from summer I thought I would lay out in a bra and panties and get a light tan. Just for the fun of it. Something that would be easy to even out before it really gets hot and I want to run around in just some cutoffs.

It was an overcast day and I knew that the clouds would filter out all but the tanning (burning) rays. I planned to just lay out for 15 or 20 minutes on each side. Ah the best laid plans of mice and men......

Well I layed on my back for about 20 minutes and then rolled over onto my belly and promptly dozed off. Oops!!!

I must have been there an hour or so. The front came out just fine. A light tan line that will easily even out in a few hours outside. But the back...well after the redness went down my back now looks like this:

DonnaT
04-21-2006, 12:24 PM
Brave!

So, have you decided on keeping them or not?

Trish
04-21-2006, 12:31 PM
I still have tan lines from last summer. They don't go away fast. I've even been in the back yard without a shirt for several hours. They did fade some, but they still can be seen. Another month and I'll be back out in the pool, with mt 1 and 2 pc bathing suits on.

Butterfly Bill
04-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Do you peel? If you got burned that bad, it probably will.

ambower
04-21-2006, 02:14 PM
I'm still trying to lose last August's bikini lines, one day is all it takes.

Jodi Lynn
04-21-2006, 02:22 PM
giggles, they look good to me. Wish I could do it too.

KatieZ
04-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Brave!

So, have you decided on keeping them or not?

I don't know that I have a choice. LOL

I kind of like it though, and there only two times this summer that I know I will be around a pool with folks that don't know about me. I can just keep my t-shirt on and explain that I have a bad sunburn and need to keep it covered.

Do you peel? If you got burned that bad, it probably will.

I'm fairly dark complexioned so I don't usually peel when I get sunburned. A little sometimes on my shoulders but not much.

Hugs

RachelDenise
04-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Love the tan lines but if need to take off your shirt, I think there is a problem!