PDA

View Full Version : Initiating dressing

heathr1
04-21-2006, 12:52 PM
My ex-girlfriend often used to initiate my dressing, not by telling me to do so, as such, but by hanging a skirt or dress up in a room, or leaving her make-up on show for me.

GGs, do you initiate your partners dressing?

Angel73 GG
04-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Um, NO

Sandra
04-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Nigella dresses 24/7 but sometimes I do put clothes out for her to wear. Is that the same?

A sage GG
04-21-2006, 03:00 PM
only did it once. We were having problems. So I layed out a dress and said get dressed we need to talk!

Missy Anne's GG
04-21-2006, 08:53 PM
At times I have done this. When my husband has been down or preoccupied, I occasionally will lay out on the bed one of my favorite Missy Anne outfits. He'll come in and see it and then come over to me and grin. Before I know it, he has the outfit on and thanks me for helping to put him in a better mood. I really enjoy doing this!

Missy Anne's GG

denise100
04-22-2006, 12:39 AM
I do not normally have to initiate my partner's dressing but I often ask him what he wants to go shopping for when we are out.

It's great to share girlie shopping.

Sage GG
04-23-2006, 11:05 AM
I asked once if Rena was going to come out to play? does that count?:)

Elsie GG
04-23-2006, 12:54 PM
I leave Dian's dressing up to her, but I will often invite or comment that I have not seen Dian lately. My mother-in-law is coming to visit for 3 days, and so Dian will be put away in boxes until my mother in law leaves. I mentioned that it might be nice to see Dian this morning, befor Mom's arrival. Dian immediately got dressed.

Seriosilly GG
04-23-2006, 03:04 PM
I have initiated a bunch of times. Sometimes I will just ask about it, or hint in someway. I have actually gone out of the way to pick a full outfit, gather make up and leave it in the bathroom and say 'change' and retreat to another room until my SO is changed. I might be a bit dominant :evil: