PDA

View Full Version : nail polish

janelle
04-21-2006, 02:21 PM
Afternoon Ladies,Just bought some nail polish & now am wondering if these colors work for the seasons. The colors are:1) Gun Metal, & 2)Molten Copper. What do you think? Good for spring & summer or should i have purchased something else? Open for suggestions & please tell us what your favorite colors are. Thank you in advance, & have a great day dears.
Janelle

Sandra
04-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Hi Janelle

I don't think it matters what colours you wear so long as you are happy with them. I prefer lighter colours for myself and keep well away from red, although I have been told it looks ok, to me it just doesn't look right. Are you going to do your toes as well? I think feet look a lot better when the nails are painted..

A sage GG
04-21-2006, 02:52 PM
Well Janelle just by the names of the colors I really cannot see what they are. I mean Gun Metal to me sounds as if it is the color of a colt 45, or maybe the color of an AK47. As for Molton copper that sounds like it would be in a copper color usually good for fall or if you have a beautiful tan, that is if it is a shine, glimmer, or in matte. Pics would help.
Spring colors. My favorite is a pastel in a matte finish. Shiney is ok too, but glimmer reminds me of when I was young. Best advice look at other GGs see what they are wearing.

pinkscorpi1
04-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Hello Janelle , I think it 's up to .You use the colour that pleases you the most . I suggest you use a colour that matches your lipstick or vice versa . I usually use light colours.Being italian I've got a tanned complection At times I do like using colours that really do stand out . When I'm happy everyones happy So get on and enjoy it .Ciaoooooo Pinky

janelle
04-21-2006, 03:18 PM
Yes i plan on doing my toes as well. I try to stay away from real bright colors as i think i should not bring attention to my hands as there are still rough. I normally use pink or clear, but i am getting braver with my choices. Thanks for your help hun. Have a grteat day, dear.
Janelle