PDA

View Full Version : French Maid's dress?

Lacy PJs
04-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Can anyone provide me with some of their experience in buying a French Maid's dress/outfit? I'd like a balance between price & quality, and find something that would fit my "larger" frame. :happy:

Thanks!

Lacy PJs

Rachel Morley
04-21-2006, 08:35 PM
I bought mine on ebay. It came from China - great price ($45) and great quality. Click on my avatar pic to see me in it. :)

classicgreysuit
04-22-2006, 03:09 AM
Hi,

I bought a french maids outfit from a site called www.BirchPlace.com. It was £60 and is satin with a separate apron, choker and petticoat, quality is superb and delivery (UK to Uk) was 24 hours. Wouldnt hesitate to recommend it. Mine is a Larger size too.

I'd previously tried a US site but after 6 weeks they admitted they had none in stock and refunded my money.

Cant seem to get attachments to work so if you want a pic of me in it email me on classicgreysuit@yahoo.co.uk

Sarah
xx

Eugenie
04-22-2006, 06:39 AM
I have somewhat less of that fantazy now, but when I did, I recreated my "French Maid" costume from separate clothes elements. I did that because I wanted my costume not to look like a mascarade costume :cheeky: I wanted it to look like the one of a real waitress, as stil seen in some classy restaurants.

So my "french maid" outfit was composed of a straight black skirt, not too short, just above the knees; of a white blouse, slightly translucent so my white lacy bras would be slightly visible but not too much... I had a nice white coton embroidered apron, a real professional one. I was wearing black semi high hill shoes with black stockings attached to a white girdle.

I enjoyed fantasizing about being hires for private dinner parties... I even wrote a fiction story about it...

That fantazy is not so much in my head anymore...

Love.

Eugenie

sissy stacy
04-22-2006, 07:47 AM
(curtsey)

i got mine from LD Fashions. www.ldfashions.com. They have sissy dresses, prom dresses, formal dresses and maid's dresses. They custom make everything.

(curtsey)

-sissy s.

MeaganDee
04-22-2006, 09:52 AM
Got mine from http://www.versatilecorsets.com/index.htm a couple of years ago., fits great and well made............:D

cosmolovesph
04-22-2006, 10:21 AM
I bought mine on ebay. It came from China - great price ($45) and great quality. Click on my avatar pic to see me in it. :)
you both look great!!

I would like a maid's outfit too, maybe someday soon!

Francesca Chantel
04-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Mine came from Fredrick's Of Hollywood.

EricaCD
04-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Wow Angel - THAT's the $45 chinese one that I saw on eBay? Looks absolutely fantastic. Now please excuse me while I go hit my second favorite website.....

Erica

DonnaT
04-22-2006, 04:17 PM
My wife made mine, since I'm a large girl. Being an engineer I was able to enlarge the pattern. Cost, however, was more than some I've seen advertised online.

Pink Satin Sissy
04-23-2006, 10:51 AM
I bought 3 maids uniforms from Versatile Fashions in Calif. They really paid extra attention to detail and the dresses fit perfectly! I am going to buy another one from them soon because they are so authentic and sooooooooo sexxxxxy!

Pink

Rikki3X
04-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Have you looked at www.xdress.com. They have "ladies" items cut for "men". I buy a lot of my undies from them. Very good quality and prices are not bad. Luvs and hugs

Melinda G
04-23-2006, 09:10 PM
I bought a couple of them over the years, usually around halloween, at the costume stores. Most are one size fits most, with elastic waists. Works for me, and not too expensive.