PDA

View Full Version : Thongs???

Sandi W GG
04-21-2006, 07:05 PM
So here is a question for all...

Thongs or nothing??? I never have tried a thong, so lets here it ladies.. whats the deal???

Sandi W:)

anonjulz
04-21-2006, 07:13 PM
:) I like it when my SO is wearing a thong... :) VERY hot!

annekathleen
04-21-2006, 07:39 PM
microfiber thongs holds everything in place.

Joy Carter
04-21-2006, 07:44 PM
Ewwwwwwwww

CammyT
04-21-2006, 07:46 PM
Aloha,
Love lacy thongs! Also boyshorts and tangas. I think a lady should always wear a little underneath.

Wenda
04-21-2006, 08:36 PM
I have three thongs that I can use to hold everything in place when I tuck. I have other thongs that are sexy, but don't keep anything in place. When I am in femme mode, having things hang out is just not part of the program.

sparks
04-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Don't know why but I luv the material between my bum cheeks. The thought of it makes me laugh though. And terms like butt-floss and cheek-spitters make me howl with laughter. Besides they are tiny and you can fit more into your drawers. Dresser drawers that is....

Faye Emmette
04-21-2006, 09:30 PM
I am a more practical person I think. Although all panties make me a litlle 'cheeky' a G-string was never my thing.
XX
F.

Karren H
04-21-2006, 09:32 PM
So here is a question for all...

Thongs or nothing??? I never have tried a thong, so lets here it ladies.. whats the deal???

Sandi W:)

Love thongs, such a different feeling!! Have to try one because its hard to describe.

Love Karren

Krystenw
04-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Not in my lifetime.:p

JoannaDees
04-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Thongs rock!

I'll never understand the anti-thong crowd, saying it's not confortable. Myabe they are too small? I find them to be extremely comfortable, and a must with tight shorts and jeans. Of course, you have to get the right ones, usually cotton micro-fibre, or anything with stretch ... not a requirement for GG's I'd imagine.

My panty drawer overflows with thongy goodness! So much so I need a second for my string bikinis. And yet, I still buy more. It's a CD thang, I guess.

natasha
04-21-2006, 10:10 PM
What can I say...........besides DAILY!!!! The only problem I have is trying to decide which one to wear!!!

Staci
04-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Can't do the thongs. I do own a few just to remind me not to buy any more of them.

Kathrynn
04-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Thongs, G-strings I have both and love them . There is nothing like the feeling of bare bottom. I do agree micro-fiber is the way to go. So come on girls give them a try, Walmart has them for less than 4 dollars a panty. So if you don't like them you won't bo out much. But i'll bet once you try you like them.
Kathrynn

forceddebbie
04-22-2006, 01:45 AM
Nothing better then a thong to help make me feel sexy when i get dressed up

Helen MC
04-22-2006, 02:01 AM
Can't stand them either on myself or on a biological woman. I'm a full briefs lover myself. I think the description "Anal Floss" is a perfect description of a Thong.

Sandi W GG
04-22-2006, 04:34 AM
hummm... maybe this GG will just have to try a pair... thanks ladies :)

jennylou
04-22-2006, 04:40 AM
My SO is always buying me thongs but I prefer tangas or Hi Leg

Sandi W GG
04-22-2006, 04:44 AM
I always bought them for my ex, but never for me.. Had a blast picking them out... Funny... My daughter is a lesbian, she is transgendered as well, so at Christmas time I would be in the mens section buying boxers for her, and in the womens section buying thongs for him.. TRUE story! giggling as I sit here thinking about it..

Lindahexi
04-22-2006, 05:53 AM
I used to hate thongs until very recently, I found myself running short on clean underwear, then I remembered I had a pack of thongs that had 4 new ones still wrapped; I had purchased them months ago just to try them. I put one on and found I quite liked it, so I persevered for a week, now I think they are sexy, but in the longer term I still prefer briefs. Going bare is something I would never do though, even with tights on I will still wear panties.

betty56
04-22-2006, 06:04 AM
I threw out all my drab underwear years ago,:cheeky: Panties 24/7 Ilove the feel of high cuts, but wear thongs occationally, very sexy feel and look! Just my0.02

cosmolovesph
04-22-2006, 10:12 AM
I have and wear thongs occasionally, panties almost all the time, but the occasion thong, you bet! :D

sweeting
04-22-2006, 10:16 AM
hi all dint like thongs feel uncomfortable i like silkypanyies

Andrea
04-22-2006, 10:38 AM
Only worn a thing once when I went to a friends for a dressing session and she gave me one to wear. Did feel very comfortable and it was nice when she commented she could see it through my streatchy dress and it made me look more girly. :)

jdotp75
04-22-2006, 10:59 AM
there's nothing like a pair of boyshorts. i practically threw away all of my gg's thongs after the first time i saw her in boyshorts. the funny thing is she likes me in them just as much! besides as a black man... thongs just dont hold any oof my secrets!

CindyT
05-09-2006, 03:09 AM
I guess I probably have at least 30 thongs in my collection! I love the sexy feel of them. On the other hand, I probably have 8 or 10 pair of regular mens underwear.....
I always get a thrill out of putting a thong on under my male type work pants and "getting away with it"!

crusadergirl
05-09-2006, 03:19 AM
I like thongs its just they don't seem to fit to good.

deana cd
05-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Hi, like a lot of you that have posted here I was never a big fan of thongs either. However, i recently bought a pack of the cotton stretch thongs from fruit of the loom ( I know, sounds like granny panties!) and they are really comfortable! And they have a wide selection of solids and prints too. I just may become a thong girl after all!

Sally2
05-09-2006, 04:22 AM
Can't stand them either on myself or on a biological woman. I'm a full briefs lover myself. I think the description "Anal Floss" is a perfect description of a Thong.
Amen Helen! In my opinion there is no feeling that a full brief gives you. You're surrounded with a lush feminine article. Sally2

VERONICARH
05-09-2006, 05:55 AM
I love wearing thongs they make me feel femme. I have 2 of them went to get more. would like to buy v-strings is there any difference in thongs and v-strings. Veronica

EricaCD
05-09-2006, 07:13 AM
I like thongs - wear them about 1/3 of the time when I am wearing fem undies. I'm actually wearing a beautiful blue-gray, silk flutter thong as I type this :)

CDs have to be a little selective about the style and cut. Many simply have too little material in front to serve any purpose for us. (Obviously not an issue for GGs... .) But the thing I like about thongs: when you walk you have a constant-not at all unpleasant-sensory reminder that you are, indeed, wearing ladies' panties!!!

Thongs can do great things for the female look under clothes. On the other hand, I find thongs less flattering when a woman is unclothed. IMHO almost all women look better from behind in panties with a full or tanga back. I do, however, acknowledge that reasonable minds can differ on this point!

Erica

TGMarla
05-09-2006, 07:15 AM
Nope. Floss!

Amanduhrob
05-09-2006, 07:57 AM
I like them, but can't wear them. Boyshorts for this gal.

Sedona
05-09-2006, 10:41 AM
Sandi,

When you try them, make sure you don't get a cheaply made one, which'll turn you off on them forever.

Might want to reference:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14203

Laurie Ann
05-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Thongs and only thongs. lace, cotton, satin or silk doesn't matter as long as its a thong. BTW did I mention I love thongs.

trannie T
05-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Thongs are cool but I don't find them comfortable enough for everyday wear. Briefs, bikinis and boy shorts for regular wear, thongs every once in a while. By the way why do they call skimpy, lacy undies "boy briefs"

It takes a real man to wwear a dress.

rachellenicole
05-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Thongs are ok, but things tend to get out of place quickly. I have a few pairs of high quality lace/satin thongs which I can tuck very well with, but aren't the most comfy for an all day outing. I prefer lacy boy(???) shorts or high cut briefs with lace (Or any pair of panties).

TaTa ladies

Rachelle:battingeyelashes:

JulieCDOH
05-09-2006, 10:37 PM
I just love thongs. I wear them en femme and drab. One big reason is no pantie lines when in drab.

Kisses Julie:doll:

nikisbest
05-09-2006, 10:45 PM
My wife and I own a few, I can only wear them on weekends and my wife only wears hers when she is in the mood for them. I know what the next question is, what mood do you have to be in? That one is hard to explain, if you have ever worn them, you would understand. They feel well, different. LOL
My 0.02
Niki

ShortSkirt
05-09-2006, 10:51 PM
I LOVE thongs LOL. The feel of them for me is very feminine. Some do fit better than others and different materials can help a lot with "holding" things in place.

G strings are a different matter entirely...

Leilani68
05-09-2006, 11:13 PM
I have a few thongs in my drawer, and they are comfortable.
The catch is to pay a little more and get your self some nice ones....
I personally like VS the best..........:)
Wife does not like to wear thongs, but loves them on me.............:<3:

Jennaie
05-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Sandy:

A gg asking cd's about pantie preferences. I love it. :happy:

I think that the choice of panties and what we find we like has a lot to do with what we think is sexy on women. I personally find the hi-cut or tanga style panties sexier than the thongs. I do prefer a hi-cut micro-fiber for all day comfort but love the look of a lace trimmed tanga pantie more. I adore boy-shorts on women but they don't work well at all on me.

sportschick
05-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Thong on a GG? Yeah baby yeah! (thank you Austin Powers) Thong on me? Reminds me of Jr. high gym class giving each other wedgies from behind as a practical joke..no thanks!

LucyTwitch
05-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Hi

only good thin about a thong helps to hide the bowlge. not a grate lover of them on GG either.

Glenda Grant
05-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Looks like I am the only GG reponding. I recently starting wearing thongs when My husband told me of his CD and I decided I was stealing all his thongs cause I wanted to be hot looking for him. Trouble is I sunbath and my shiny white hiney really contrasts so I decided to Tan my butt today at a local swimming hole. I figured it would be a perfect time because middle of the week kids in school people at work and the there were barracades up to not drive over the low water crossing. Well everyone disregarded the the warnings and drove across anyway then to make matters worse my Husbands cop buddies patrolled the area TWICE so now I'm really gonna feel comfortable next time I see them. And my Hiney is no longer shiny white but RED!!!! I guess I just didn't use enough sunscreen but at tleast I do have a thong tan line now and I do like that!

KewTnCurvy GG
05-10-2006, 12:44 AM
No way in hell am I putting this fat ass in a thong!
Nuu uhhh, won't do it!
It's only right for all those who must see my ass.
As for having worn one. I have. When I was thinner and it's butt floss and terribly uncomfotable.

DawnRodgers
05-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Thongs, thongs nothing but thongs. Love 'em. Think they are sexy and, by the way, if properly made and purchased, do hold you in quite nicely. Stay away from the lacy ones that just kind of hang there and have no holding power. Thongs are all I wear - have over 50 pair. Love how they feel, love how they look. Must buy more.
Dawn

Marlena Dahlstrom
05-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Well from what I've heard, people usually either love or hate thongs. I started wearing a dance belt (http://www.dancewear.com/dancewear/dept.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=2030) when doing Pilates (and other sports) and personally I find it far more comfortable than a traditional jockstrap, but I know lots of people feel like it's butt floss.

OTOH, I'd need to loose about 60 pounds before I'd want to see me in a thong.

Delila
05-10-2006, 01:36 AM
I think that thongs on women are very sexy and i have several of my own but i just dont find them comfortable the closest thing i have to a comfortable thong is a gaff.

stacy
05-10-2006, 09:43 AM
i love thongs...wearing one right now

LaceyDee
05-10-2006, 01:03 PM
I LOVE thongs...under a dress or skirt they make me feel heavenly!!

Sam-antha
05-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Love 'em, can't leave em. Well I must ....
The sexiest thing to put on, to wear and to be out in.
Love the bare bottom feel against a skirt.
I agree they can sometimes be , the feel of them ...difficult to wear but OMG the variety, the sizes, the lack of size, the colours... and I am talking not just the underwear thong, but the bikini bottom variety.
Marvellous things but not for the overweight. Definitely not.

~Samm

sierracd6
05-10-2006, 03:13 PM
I wear thongs all the time,but ya have to make sure your stuff will fit. If it doesn't, it does not feel sexy.......boy shorts are uncomfortable because I have tried 3 different brands, and none could keep things in place....

CharlaineCadence
05-10-2006, 03:24 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Pink Satin Sissy
05-10-2006, 03:29 PM
I love to wear thongs!
I love to wear bikini panties!
I love to wear boyshorts!
I love to wear string panties!
I can't seem to wear g-strings because they don't hold "everything" in.

Pink

Siobhan Marie
05-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Can't stand thongs, tried one once, so uncomfortable. Give me shiny silky panties any day.

:hugs: Anna x

lilly_nj
05-11-2006, 04:05 AM
Thongs are the way to go. Once you get the feel of them, you'll love them. I wear them all the time no matter how I'm dressed. Its rather exciting sitting at work with the thong feeling.

Z. Teoni
05-12-2006, 10:27 PM
I finally got a couple pair of thongs and discovered how sensal they are. I am wearing a pair right now and all that i want to do is just want to move around and feel how femmy they make me feel. Gawd!!!!!!!!! I went out to a bar this evening and just loved looking at all of the ladies and feeling my pretties and just looking for any pantie lines that I could see. I can not wait until tomorrow when I will be home alone and able to walk around in my thong panties and a tee shirt and doinig my usual household chores.

sierracd6
05-12-2006, 11:00 PM
I love em...They just feel so right to wear

SoCalSuziCD
05-13-2006, 03:15 AM
Maybe some of my thongs are too small, but sometimes they find their ways up in the (sensored)h&Le(/sensored) :P. Love the looks, but doesn't like the feel on some fabrics..Wish I owned more panties..

Ms Alison Janes
05-13-2006, 05:38 AM
I find thongs uncomfortable, much prefer satin tangas.

Jeanette TS
05-13-2006, 05:50 AM
Thongs are ace :thumbsup: if you get the tuck right but it's a art and when you got it they are very nice i wear them all the time now.

Jeanette x

KarlaRissa
05-13-2006, 08:02 AM
I love wearing thongs. I have some bikini bottoms and boylegs but I dont feel as comfortable in them as I do in thongs. I have worn thongs ever since I started, I love my pink ones :love:

Hugs and Kisses,
Karla

kymmieLorain
05-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Nothing beats a thong on a hot day, especialy wearing a dress or skirt. I say give it a try, wally world has them for like $1.50.

Kymmie

btmgrl6
05-13-2006, 11:24 AM
I love thongs . Thong with a skirt. bare bottom.....feels very sexy (as long as the skirt isn't too short) or it is too short (in private)

Steph

JoanDDD
05-14-2006, 06:05 PM
I just went out today and bought 3. I had read about the micro-fibers ones and got two of them and a lacey one that I could just not resist at Wally World. I am having trouble holding things in. Should I have gotten them in a size smaller than I usually wear?:straightface:

kaycd47
05-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Thongs?
I love thongs. Vanity Fair has a wonderful simple thong for everyday wear. the "floss" factor went away for me in a short time. Tis true that some thongs are made for GG's because they just leave me hanging but they would look din-o-mite on any GG with a nice butt.

They make thongs for guy's too and in a pinch I do wear them.

Combined I must have, I don't know, more than 50 pair!
But then I like all types of panties unless they are "Womans Underwear" and hike past my button.

Funny, I saw a girl walk by my place this evening with some tight thin capri's on and regular panties showing through........ I thought, " Girl, you could really use a thong!" She had a wonderful....well........bottom side to look at!
Kay

rhonda jane
05-14-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't even know if I like thongs. I tend to chafe easily in other areas so I'm not all that sure that I'd even try one on. i just like the feel of the material and the more good feeling fabric, the better.

Stormgirl
05-14-2006, 08:49 PM
You couldn't pay me a million dollars to wear one for a day,I avoid them like the plague.Give me boyshorts anyday please.

Marla
05-15-2006, 03:14 PM
Thongs are the best. They make me fell like Im cinched-up and ready to be rode!

deedeetz
05-21-2006, 03:23 PM
Never witout a thong for me they are ever so comfortable

wannabie
05-21-2006, 09:20 PM
I used to wear thongs before I started to get the string up the butt feeling. they aren't very comfortable. I perfer womens boyshorts instead.

Miriannah
05-22-2006, 04:20 AM
Thongs are great, try wearing one to sleep a few nights if you find it uncomfortable at first, because this 'discomfort' is really your mind associating the thong feeling with "oh crap, I have a wedgie." Since normally, a wedgie is bad, you're associating this feeling with bad by mistake.

So try that, and if you still don't like them, it's your loss. :)

There's really nothing gross about them, so long as you understand and practice the concept of personal hygene.

RachelDenise
05-22-2006, 04:44 AM
I have worn thongs and I especially like them under jeans. I love the contrast of a lacy thong under denim. Having said that, I prefer more coverage by my panties but don't mind the butt floss.

pedebra
05-22-2006, 05:27 AM
I love thongs, especially under jeans. The feeling of the material against my bare cheeks is great. I have never objected to the material between my cheeks.

flatlander_48
05-22-2006, 09:50 AM
I bought a pair of the Body Wrap Thong Panties a while back and think that they are the greatest. I just bought 2 more a few days ago. Highly reccommended!!