PDA

View Full Version : chest waxing!!!

Wenda
04-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Not quite as intimidating as '40 Year-Old Virgin' , but not exaclty comfy either. Got it done from my t-shirt line to my bikini line. My technician plucked the 'hard-to-remove' hairs, like the ones left around my NIPPS! OOWWEEE!! so, after an hour, we were finished. I had lots of red specks, but they are subsiding. Feels nice and smooth. I recommend it. Worth the investment, monetary and psychic. .

Sharon_Rose
04-22-2006, 08:36 AM
If you haven't had an entire body wax, you should try it. It is marvelous. Everything is so smooth....

cosmolovesph
04-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Forgive my lack of experience, how long does a waxing "look' good until you have to wax/trim again?

Rikki3X
04-22-2006, 01:21 PM
A GM friend of mine had his back waxed cause his girl friend promised him a REALLY HOT WEEKEND if he did. Well HE DID and then he didnt csuse he was so sore and touchy that the weekend was a dud. As for me, when I get around to it, I am going to start with my back and work my way around with the LASER !!!!

Sharon_Rose
04-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Depending upon how many waxings you have had, the time between increases. I was told that hair has a life cycle. After so many new growths, it slows down and may eventually stop.

Summer
04-22-2006, 11:34 PM
Lasor is the way to go. My wife is a MD and she invested in a lasor. I am now and always nice and smoooooth.
It is great, even if you don't dress.
Summer