PDA

View Full Version : The CD Diet and Self-Actualizaton Plan

miche_miche
04-22-2006, 02:07 AM
A couple of years ago I weighed a little over 190. I'm 5'8" and not too broad shouldered. I didn't like the way I looked when dressed! I started going to the gym regularly, and being really disciplined about what I ate. I lost over 30 lbs in around 4 months, and I've kept it off now for almost two years. Friends wondered where the motivation came from. I'll never tell!

Another thing. I'm very meticulous about folding neatly and ironing my female clothes, something I never did with my guy stuff. But I tried ironing some of those plain old XY shirts and pants. Oooooh . . . kind of a little secret little tingle there.

So now, in my "drab" existence, I look better, feel better, and dress nicer. And I owe it all to dressing like a girl sometimes.

Proof positive that crossdressing is GOOD for you!

EricaCD
04-22-2006, 11:41 AM
Agree with you there! That's the reason I took about 35 lbs off the frame. Now I am working on those final 10 lbs of primordial fat, and praying they come off the sides of my belly rather than what little is left of my bottom!

Of course, it also makes me look and feel better as a man, but I assure you it wouldn't have come off for that reason alone.....

suzanne claire
04-22-2006, 03:43 PM
I agree with both of you that crossdressing can be excellent for your health and your looks,as we really concentrate on our appearance.I stay thin and in shape because of health concerns and crossdressing!:D

DonnaT
04-22-2006, 04:03 PM
It can be indeed. I took off 50 lbs last year so I'd look better enfemme, and it improved my health considerably, including my diabeties. My motivation should have been my health, but it wasn't.

Now I've vowed not to buy any more fem clothes until I lose another 50. Joined the gym today, in fact.

Sherrie
04-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Crossdressing is the reason I am on my journey to loose 100lbs+. I started out at 294lbs and my goal is around 180lbs. All to look much better while dressed fem. Has made me feel better and look better in male mode too. Crossdressing is good for your health! Well, at least for mine.

Jesse69
04-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Crossdressing wasn't my motivation to lose weight - joining the Air Force was. I started out at 205 lbs, and in 1.5 years went to 159 lbs. Next year went from 163 lbs to 139.2 lbs. At the start, I was a size 16 and unhappy with the clothes choices. Now I'm a size 6 for a perfect fit but I can fit some size 4 and 2 stuff. Now my clothes choices are awesome at size 4 to 8, especially on ebay and thrift shops. My motivation now to not gain weight is to keep my fit in size 4 clothes. So I still have to exercise every week to maintain my weight from slight overeating. I gained winter weight and I'm 149.4 lbs now. Will bike a lot again this year to probably go to 140 lbs, but right now I look good in a womens swim suit - no belly or side flab! The tightest skirt I can fit has a 24 inch waist - it's a cheerleader skirt.

Losing weight will definitely improve your choices of clothing for crossdressing. I can now fit girl's clothes too (size 14 to 16 girls).

joanlynn28
04-22-2006, 06:13 PM
That has been my motivation to lose weight also. I have a slender frame so the extra 10 pounds show around the middle. I found a size 10 leather skirt that I wanted to wear in the closet and after loosing those ten lbs it fit. without having to suck it in. Eventually I would like to get down to 145 but that took going to the gym everyday and not eating but now I can probably reach that goal with just eating right and taking care of myself.

Mona
04-22-2006, 09:43 PM
I was never heavy due to my athletic activities but crossdressing has made me try to stay thinner. Now if I could get into that black velvet Georgette with a 27 inch waist!
Hugs, Mona

kymmieLorain
04-22-2006, 10:01 PM
god, girls what a motivation. I really need to loose about 50lbs. I am at just about 220# and size 18. I would give anything to get down to a size 10 or even smaller. There are soooooo many great looking lingerie for the smaller girls. I know now I can do it but just getting my you know what out of the house to do it is the real problem.

Kymmie