PDA

View Full Version : An Open Question

Xandra
04-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Curious: How many of you would feel more comfortable living life as a woman?

To give you my own perspective, I love to both look and feel feminine - if only for one, perhaps two, evenings a week. This finds expression by cross dressing and wearing make up.

My identity - as defined by mainstream society - would therefore fall outside that society's accepted norms of behavior. In many ways I'd love for friends to know about "Alexs" but she remains my secret; meanwhile, I have no desire to change my sex.

All this said, this wonderful forum certainly makes it easy to find acceptance -albeit among like-minded souls.

I'd love to hear from anyone with similar or other perspectives.

Alexs.

Caitlintgsd
04-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Me, me......pick me! I think that living as a male just sucks. I hate having to get dressed for work in guy stuff. There's nothing about my genetic gender that I really care for.

MsEva
04-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Well, not sure how this will go over...but I love them both! I enjoy being the daddy and husband....but there is a part of me that is my DW's best girlfriend. The best of both worlds. I love sports too, outdoor activities such as kayaking, camping hiking, etc....but would love to be able to play from the red tees while playing golf..guess the guys would make me wear a skirt to use them though.:D

gennee
04-22-2006, 12:27 PM
I love my masculine and feminine sides. Discovering and nurturing 'Gennee' has made me a complete person. I do dress whenever I can and I feel so in tune with my whole being. I won't transition but the expectation of knowing that I can let 'Gennee' out is a thrill in itself.:cool:

Gennee

EllenCD
04-22-2006, 12:29 PM
This one's a definite "No Brainer"! I have lived both ways and living 100% "enfemme" is the way for me. Wearing exquisite fashions, being "femme" in every way and having cute guys hit on you! Doesn't get any better IMHO!:yrtw:

Teresa Amina
04-22-2006, 12:37 PM
My goal is more time in Teresa mode but Guy time is convenient still most of the time. Life is weird, who knows what the future will bring. Might be that once I've gotten out somewhere the balance will shift!

cosmolovesph
04-22-2006, 01:34 PM
If you could "turn it off or on" then I think it would be enjoyable, but HAVING to ... not so sure

cdjamie
04-22-2006, 01:58 PM
As an engineer, for many years I have had to wear my lovelies under my work clothes. I know if I wore my heels and dress, I could accomplish a lot more. :cheeky: I wished cross dressing were acceptable to those that don't understand our suppressed desires but that's wishful thinking on my part.
My only salvation is when I attend tri-ess, or other TG meetings, or other CD functions. It is here that I feel most comfortable but more importantly, the happiest.

EricaCD
04-22-2006, 02:07 PM
I definitely need to be able to switch back and forth. I'd sure like the switching to take less time and <<materiel>>, and it would be nice to be more immediately femme when I dress. Buf if the price were a permanent change, I'd have to stick with being an imperfect man and an even-less-perfect woman.

RachelDenise
04-22-2006, 02:19 PM
I love my fem side but my body won't let me do it full time!! 6'3" makes a tall girl and the appropriate pounage to go with it makes a BBW. I guess I could cut nearly a person off then I'd go female.

Karren H
04-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Love living in both worlds and wouldn't change that for anything!!! A 50/50 time sharing option would be more suitable...hehehe

Love Karren

Julie York
04-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Everytime I walk down a dark street on the way home from the pub I am glad I am not a woman.

Xandra
04-23-2006, 02:27 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts. It's really nice to read that there are many others that share similar feelings!

barbaracd
04-23-2006, 09:31 PM
Even if I could live my life as a women, I think I would still like to switch back and forth. I enjoy being masculine as a guy but also enjoy being feminine when dressed.

robyn1114
04-23-2006, 11:34 PM
I'd have to agree with most here, I could not give up one or the other, I love both sides. Like Karren said I wish for a more even split.

Stacy_CD
04-24-2006, 12:14 AM
It's fun to dress...

But I'm just too much of a dude to be able to do it all the time!

Cherry Lynn
04-24-2006, 12:22 AM
I also would go for the 50/50 option as I like both worlds.

Gail Stauffer
04-24-2006, 01:07 AM
I hate to disagree, but I got to say I'd go with being a woman all the way, as guys aren't allowed to be pretty all the time where as a woman can, although there are advantages to both, I think I could be happy being a woman if I could!!

DawnRodgers
04-24-2006, 01:16 AM
I like to think that I'd love to live full time as a woman. The thought of having the opportunity to spend all of each day in full female mode is such a mentally attractive idea. I would love it. But...I don't know if I am mentally strong enough to have to live the life of a woman. I would love to have a male partner but my observations of life from my side of the gender line is that a lot of men, in relationships, are overbearing and seem to have the wrong ideas of what a relationship is supposed to be. There seems to be less than 2 in 10 married men (or SO's) who treat their woman with true respect, caring, helping and love. Seems they expect them to wait hand and foot on them, take care of the house, do the laundry, raise the kids (except when they are teaching their sons to be a man like they are), listen to their problems with life and job and also work a full time job so they can have their SUV's, fancy TV's, and all of the other paraphenalia that they are told that real men want.
Dawn

Kate Simmons
04-24-2006, 01:46 AM
Hi Alexs, Like you, I enjoy being a woman. I'm Ericka about 75% of the time and it makes me feel good. The other 25%, I'm Richard, as I still have to work, etc. My normal routine is work during the day. Once I come home, however after dinner, I shave and then become Ericka for the rest of the night (including sleeping). I "deconstruct" myself every morning to go to work but am used to it. Like yourself I desire no change of sex and need the dichotomy to function. On the weekends, I socialize and go dancing (which I love) as Ericka. I see no reason to change things and am very satisfied being who I am. Take care, Ericka

Joy Carter
04-24-2006, 02:28 AM
So many dresses too little time. I'd love to be a ful time gen. woman that is my fondest wish I mean wishes are wishes just that. In reality I get no time to be myself I'm just getting into being me to my SO we have not had the big talks yet but they are in the near future. It would be so nice though to be a full time woman to live and work and be accepted as so.