PDA

View Full Version : Do women use wallets?

Jesse69
04-22-2006, 01:39 PM
If I ever go out in drag I have a complete outfit - the clothes, shoes, purse, and watch. But I wonder if my man's wallet is ok? I've seen some women's wallets at Walmart and I don't notice a difference. So do real women use wallets? What should I use?

Bev06 GG
04-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Hi Jesse,
I'd never use a wallet myself, altho I can't see what the problem would be. You can however, get some very pretty but practical purses. My partner has got some nicer ones than I have, and I have to admit they do rather finish the look off.
Take care
BEVxxxx

sparks
04-22-2006, 01:50 PM
only with the chain attached to it. My Wife only uses wallets She hates purses!

A sage GG
04-22-2006, 02:17 PM
I used a mans style wallet when I was in the military and I loved it just because it was easier than carrying a purse and I have no shoulder so they always fall off. But since I got out and get to wear girl clothes again I do use a wallet inside of a purse. Otherwise if I threw it all in the purse I would be completely lost. Some purses come with a mini wallet in them. This is especially great for the dressy ones as you don't need to carry everything.

kathy gg
04-22-2006, 03:05 PM
I think there is alot of difference between a male wallet and a ladies. The colors for one thing, extra places for more credit cards, a place to have pictures, and also secret area's where I keep money hidden that my sweety is not aware I have :eek:

I haev seen cd's at bars and clubs take a guy wallet out of a purse and always think "that is tacky".....just my thought. You can get a decent female wallet for under $20.

Sage GG
04-22-2006, 03:25 PM
If I ever go out in drag I have a complete outfit - the clothes, shoes, purse, and watch. But I wonder if my man's wallet is ok? I've seen some women's wallets at Walmart and I don't notice a difference. So do real women use wallets? What should I use?

Use something lovely, I use a wallet that matches my purse, when I switch purses I switch wallets. I think they are very different(mens /womans) or you could use it as a chance to express your fun side, Cinderella or kitty cats?

RainyHaze GG
04-22-2006, 04:19 PM
I did use a biker type man's wallet when I worked outside a lot. But I didn't carry it otherwise.

I dont carry a purse often, normally I use the women's pocketbook designed to go into a purse. I dont know it may be regional but around here it's a pocketbook for a woman, and a wallet for a man. Pocketbooks are usually larger.

Jesse69
04-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks for your replies. So far I didn't see any women's wallets that I liked at Kmart or Walmart. Next I'll try Target. Otherwise, since real women use men's wallets too then I'll just go without a women's wallet - but that might give me away and my voice.

Seriosilly GG
04-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Thanks for your replies. So far I didn't see any women's wallets that I liked at Kmart or Walmart. Next I'll try Target. Otherwise, since real women use men's wallets too then I'll just go without a women's wallet - but that might give me away and my voice.

You should probably have some luck at target they have a pretty big variety. If there is a Kohl's near you I suggest trying there. They are also really good with having coordinating wallets with bags, if you are interested.

SissyPanties
04-23-2006, 03:06 PM
My observation most women have a wallet they carry in their purse. It usually has a coin purse with it. You can can find then in the same places you find men's wallets.

JoAnnDallas
04-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Wife and I were in Kholes one day and I noticed that women's walets were on sale. As I was looking at them, I noticed that it could be used by itself or in a purse. Also it was layed out as a great orginizer with a calculator built in. It also has places for credit cards, drivers license, checkbook, money, and coins.
Funny thing was there was a GG also looking at the walets. She asked if I was getting one for my wife. I looked at her and said "No, it's for me". She looked at me for a moment, then at the walets, then back to me and said "I think the RED one suites you". I looked at the Red one, then back to her and said "Thank you very much". I picked up the Red one and as I started to leave she said " Have a nice day", I said the same to her.
When the wife saw me with the walet, she raised a eyebrow, I showed her the insides and the orginizer and stuff and said I was going to buy it. She looked at me kinda funny but did not say anthing.
I bought it and use it all the time. No one even notices that it is a women's walet. Most think it is just a orginizer. LOL

Felicia Fox
04-24-2006, 09:16 AM
hi,

to answer your question about purses i would buy a fur purse i hope alot of ladies know what im talking about id buy one to match my furs.

Jillian310
04-24-2006, 09:21 AM
I never go out en femme without a purse, and I do venture forth a couple times every week. I use a smallish one for most of my adventures. I also have a fem wallet/change purse that fits nicely into the purse. It is kind of rectangular and much larger than my drab wallet. I am in the process of getting Jillian her own credit card, and also am trying how to figure out how to get a picture ID for Jillian. I am thinking of trying to get a duplicate drivers license with my long hair and a hint of lipstick, although it will still have my drab name. Any suggestions in this area would be most welcomed.

Leslie16
04-24-2006, 10:08 AM
there are women's wallets, but I dont see the point! My purse gets amazingly crowded anyway -- with all sorts of junk -- so why put in more. I have change compartments and credit card holders in my purse anyway, so don't need a wallet...

Sharon_Rose
04-24-2006, 04:15 PM
There are several different styles of women's wallets. Some are about the same size as a man's but others are longer, hold a check book, more credit cards, pictures, changes, etc. You can get a feel for what is available by looking at the women's accessories on any department store web site.

HaleyPink2000
04-25-2006, 10:54 AM
I did buy a Womens wallet at WalMart. It has a change side with a zipper and then the normal credit card area. It also has an area like on most wallets for bills. It's by Faded Glory, a very nice item. I use it in my purse and also it fits my jean pocket tight. Which is what I want. Don't like pick pockets getting it out easily.

Kate Simmons
04-28-2006, 03:27 AM
Yep, real women do use wallets. I don't leave home without mine. I used to carry my guy wallet in my purse. Then I found a nice "feminine" one at Big Lots. Now that goes in my purse instead. Love that thing. Ericka

ashlee chiffon
04-28-2006, 04:08 AM
kewl bags and purses at garage sales! execellent condition often times and neat styles...also, Very cheap! *also, earrings,perfume,clothes,hats,bracelots,etc* and also have gotten neat stuff off ebay...delivered right to the house!