PDA

View Full Version : I Guess I paas

Georgette
11-08-2004, 09:11 PM
As I was out and about for only the second time in my CDing clothes I was on the freeway and my cellphone rang and when I answered it I inadvertanly cut off another driver BOY was he mad I had the window up I didn't want my hair messed, but when he went by and returned the favor(cutting me off) I could read his lips he called me a F----ng bitch what a complement so I blew him a kiss. ;) ;) Hugs
Georgette :)

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be. :rolleyes:

Jennifer Ivy
11-08-2004, 09:15 PM
I always blow kisses to the other drivers. You'd be surprised how quickly they back down and want to get away from me. giggles

JennyCD
11-08-2004, 10:27 PM
If you see a big purple freightliner pulling a flatbed type trailer or a lowboy trailer, blow ME a kiss, will ya??? :)

JoannaDees
11-08-2004, 10:28 PM
I've gotta get out more .....

Sharon
11-08-2004, 11:40 PM
Geez, now I'm going to be looking into every truck I pass. Purple you say, huh? If you get honked at by cute woman or a drab middle-aged guy in either a red Miata or red Toyata Tacoma, it might be me.

Georgette
11-09-2004, 10:29 AM
One thing I was thinking about today as I was out for my morning Bike ride ( yes I ride 6 to 8 miles every day, 10km converted) I just had to chuckle to my self had I been in drab I probably would have shown him the bird. :)
Hugs

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be :rolleyes: