PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing relationships

xdresser773
04-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi all,
I am an 18 year old MtF crossdresser. I haven't done much posting here, but I have done a lot of reading. Being 18 and single, I am into dating. I'm sure you can see where crossdressing can make this extremelly difficult. I pretty much have 3 choices when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex. 1.) Tell her about my crossdressing - 2.) Quit crossdressing all together - 3.) Lie about it. (Just to let you know, I am NOT going to pick the third option. So that leaves two options. I can try and quit, but from what I've heard from other people, this is very rarely possible. So that leaves me with the first option, tell her about it.

My question to you GG's is if you have a SO that told you he crossdressed before marraige, what was your reaction? Did you freak out? Did you have to think about it for a while? Were you all for the idea? I know every girl is different, but I just want to hear your stories.

How about the after-marriage life? How is your relationship now? Did you tell your children that their father crossdresses? If so, how did you go about it? Do you keep the crossdressing secret from the children?

What about your family/friends/neighbors...do they know about the crossdressing? If they know, how is your relationship with your family/friends/neighbors?

Like I said before, I am an 18 year old MtF crossdresser. I still live under my parents roof and they don't know about my crossdressing. (They have caught me a couple times many years ago, but I don't think they're onto me now.) I really don't want my parents to know about this. Come to think of it, I really don't want anybody I personally know to know about this. I want to share my crossdressing with a SO someday, but I think it would be easier to date someone totally new to my life then to date someone I've known for years, if you know what I mean....

And one other thing. Do you live in a Christian atmosphere? I am a Christian and believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins. I believe in the Bible and everything in it. Sometimes I am in denial of whether crossdressing is acceptible with God or not. What are your thoughts and comments on this?

Thanks so much for your help....

Anita Mae GG
04-23-2006, 08:00 AM
Hi,
Welcome to our family.

My hubby told me a littel about it before we married and I was ok (he mentioned he likes to wear panties) When I found out about the rest the depth of it all I was a little scared but I read as much as I could to understand him and crossdressing and I am fine with it. Educate your girlfriend and communicate.....

I go to church every Sunday (hubby isn't too into religion right now) But I firmly believe that GOD would want you to be happy no matter what you are.....be yourself and love yourself.......

My 0.02

Joy Carter
04-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Hi,

Educate your girlfriend and communicate.....

I firmly believe that GOD would want you to be happy no matter what you are.....be yourself and love yourself.......

My 0.02

If you feel that this relationship is going to last (on her part too/marriage children ect.) then by all means tell her because as you will read here many have been hurt by not trusting in the love they shared. But take your time you are young and you have a much better chance at this than us older ones society has and is changing for the better. As for God he would want you to be happy in spirit and this is to the core of one's self (CD) so he would approve. Just learn to accept your self you have many good examples here to learn from and that was lacking in a lot of us older gurls.

God Bless Joy

kittypw GG
04-23-2006, 10:08 AM
Xdresser,
You are young and have a lot of life to live and love. The best gift that you can give to anyone is yourself. Accept yourself, love yourself, get to know who you are. When a person feels comfortable with themselves they achieve confidence. An air of confidence is what attracts others to you. Once they are attracted then your personality is what keeps them attracted.
If you are honest and open most people will take you for face value. Most women who are sexually attracted to you will accept the crossdressing if it is something you are confident about. If you act all ashamed of it then how is it that the other person will want to jump on that band wagon?
Show your girlfriend how much fun it can be. Use your imagination. Try to find a good balance between the male you and the female you.
Be up front and honest and you will find the right partner for you.
Kitty

miss_sarah
04-23-2006, 10:41 AM
I agree with the others, not a GG... but... obviously don't start with "I'm a crossdresser, would you like to go out to a movie and dinner?" LOL feel the sitch' out a little first. 18 is still pretty young, hell, i'll be 27 next month and I still find myself acting immature/giggly and gossiping about things from time to time. Consider the possibility that the day after you tell the potential girl-of-your-dreams, that she may quickly 3-way call all her girlfriends to discuss.

I think most here would agree, both GM and GG, that there's a fuzzy line on when the truth be told. It's something we each have to just feel out. If I'd told all the girls I dated up-front, there would be NO secrets (i'm from a small town though, which makes it worse). I guess my rambling here is to say we all had/have to get to a certain point of comfort and trust with a SO, but (especially the younger we are) those feelings can easily be misread. I think back on all the relationships I've had prior to marriage where I could have SWORE I was madly in love, girl of my dreams, only person I could ever be with... those times where my judgement was VERY clouded by the newness of a relationship. Don't take that the wrong way please, I don't mean to say that you're too young to really read relationship situations or whatnot :)

AM I MAKING ANY SENSE? LOL I still haven't had a full pot of coffee yet, so the blood is slow moving to the brain today.... hehe

Seriosilly GG
04-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Hi there. I am 22 yrs old, unmmarried so I can answer the before marriage question hehe.

My SO told me after a few months of dating, when it had already become serious, as we were very close friends for over a year before dating. I was so glad when he told me as A. it seemed to make sense with some femme aspects of his personality and B. I was so touched he could tell me something so private.

At your age I am not quite sure how many girls are going to get Crossdressing. I'm not sure I would have myself. Especially if the girls you are dating are the same age or younger than you. My personal suggestion is that you wait until things are serious/ getting serious, and gather some info to have ready. Be prepared to answer questions. If a girl leaves you for your crossdressing, she's not worth your time IMHO.

I definately think telling is the best option, and definately not too soon or too late. As for the rest, I am an athiest, can't help you there.