PDA

View Full Version : Bare legs

sally anne
04-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Have you noticed that most women do not wear hose any more. I think that a woman's legs look 100% better in pantyhose or stockings. I KNOW that mine do. Thank God that my wife still wears pantyhose. Her legs are sooooooooo beautiful when she has them on. What do you think hose or no hose?

MsEva
04-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Have you noticed that most women do not wear hose any more. I think that a woman's legs look 100% better in pantyhose or stockings. I KNOW that mine do. Thank God that my wife still wears pantyhose. Her legs are sooooooooo beautiful when she has them on. What do you think hose or no hose?
Gotta go with hose..well for me..now if I could shave them all the time..well it would be nice to have the option!:D

Wendy me
04-22-2006, 06:43 PM
no hose bare leggs....

Sharon_Rose
04-22-2006, 06:49 PM
I would now have to say bare legs. Of course, you need to have kept them moisturized and have to have a good manicure BUT once you get used to it, it is an incredible feeling.

Sharon
04-22-2006, 07:24 PM
I love bare legs in warm weather! Going out in ninety degree heat with pantyhose or stockings is insane! :eek:

Shiny
04-22-2006, 07:25 PM
It seems that hardly any women these days wear nylons of any kind. I miss the old days when they did. Ladies legs always look better in nylons!

CharlotteSomers
04-22-2006, 07:42 PM
I do like the way panyhose look, but a while ago I went out for the first time with a miniskrt and no stockings at all, just a thong under the mini. I gotta say it felt much better without hose than with. Especially when, like Sharon said, it's 90-100 degrees outside. I still love the look of black stockings and wear them often when I want that look, but if I just want the natural look, I will always go without stockings as long as my legs are shaved. You just can't beat that feeling.

kenn
04-22-2006, 08:01 PM
i have to have my pantyhose

MistyCD
04-22-2006, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=sally anne]Have you noticed that most women do not wear hose any more.

Yeah....disgusting isn't it???? some of the women i've seen, YUK !!! even my legs look better then theirs !!!

Tina P Hose
04-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Pantyhose are my choice. but you get all the gg's and they may not agee, but I love pantyhose.

Janice Ann
04-22-2006, 08:45 PM
I love wearing stockings- they make me look so much nicer-- but if it 90 out
I even wear cotton panties-- Now if I could dress 24/7-- nylons when ever I could-- :cool:

fancy nancy
04-22-2006, 08:52 PM
Even in warm weather,I wear tights with my outfits except for when wearing shorts.0.02

sky0629
04-22-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm a panty hose gurl all the way.

barbie lanai
04-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Pantyhose do so good for my legs, just got to wear them.

Barb Valentine
04-22-2006, 10:40 PM
I love wearing pantyhose
Not just for the way they make my legs look
But for the way they feel

ColleenCD
04-22-2006, 10:50 PM
I love the the way they look and feel. Which was how it all started anyway! (another thread.. I KNOW!)

CollenCD:cool:

Karren H
04-22-2006, 11:08 PM
HOSE!!! Should be a law that they are mandatory!!! hehehe For everyone!!!!

Love Karren

Eugenie
04-23-2006, 01:46 AM
This must be a cultural thing...

I was astonished (and my wife was too) when by temperatures nearing 95° F and humidity not far from 100% we would see women in Manhattan streets wearing hoses...

In France, as soon as the warmer days arrive, almost all women will stop wearing hoses, even for business activities.

As I'm trying to feel like a GG in my country, I do the same in summer. It has its charms too :happy: Providing you keep your legs smoothly shaved...

But as I said in my first sentence, it must be cultural...

Love from France.

Eugenie

Ashley Helen
04-23-2006, 01:51 AM
Depends on circumstances. Daytime in the sunshine it has to be bare, evenings for restaurants it has to be stockings. If only!

Love

Helen xx

GypsyKaren
04-23-2006, 05:12 AM
My natural color is that of a thawed out Butterball turkey, so I always wear pantyhose for a little color. This year I'm going to go in the summer with bare legs, at least I'll give it a try.

Karen

Bev06 GG
04-23-2006, 05:20 AM
My natural color is that of a thawed out Butterball turkey, so I always wear pantyhose for a little color. This year I'm going to go in the summer with bare legs, at least I'll give it a try.

Karen
Tee hee, mine too Karen, they look like theyve lived underground all their lives, but I use a fake tan in the summer. I must say that I do find stockings and tights alittle too uncomfortable in the summer months and I love to get my legs out and give em abit of fresh air.
BEVxxx

jennifer beckinsale
04-23-2006, 07:31 AM
leggs suntan pantyhose got me hooked around 13 years old never looked back. long live the person who invented hose and heels.

Tina Dixon
04-23-2006, 07:33 AM
Love pantyhoss when im in fem, besides I don't wear panties;)

Sharon_Rose
04-23-2006, 07:57 AM
I agree. There is a time and place to wear hose. When going to an evening affair or dinner, hose do help make the outfit.

Depends on circumstances. Daytime in the sunshine it has to be bare, evenings for restaurants it has to be stockings. If only!

Love

Helen xx

Lawren
04-23-2006, 08:10 AM
Gotta have pantyhose or stockings. Even the best legs have imperfections and hose helps to hide that. That's what they are made for. Hosiery is makeup for the legs.

rexy
04-23-2006, 09:09 AM
My vote is for hose, of any kind. THERE really not a better feeling :thumbsup: then slipping on hose after you have just shaved your legs ?

Annesah
04-23-2006, 09:37 AM
I know there are many products out there but I have just tried Olay "Touch of Sun" body lotion. Absolutly love it!

paulaN
04-23-2006, 09:43 AM
tanned legs no hose. white legs ya gotta wear hose. but who am I to say I have not been out in so long.

TGMarla
04-23-2006, 10:32 AM
I have to wear hosiery, due to the fact that I'm unable to shave my legs, as much as I'd like to. But as to the larger issue, I think there is a time and place for each. I think it's a bit unprofessional to go with bare legs in the workplace, for instance. Even in the middle of summer, a lady can purchase summer hose, which is much lighter and airy. Or if one is in a more formal situation, then hosiery is much more appropriate. But in casual situations, when one is wearing, say, a denim mini skirt, hosiery would look rather out of place. With shorts in the middle of summer, it would look downright ridiculous. So I think the pendulum should begin to swing back towards the middle again. Bare legs are all the trend right now, but it really ought to be more situational.

cosmolovesph
04-23-2006, 11:45 AM
It seems that hardly any women these days wear nylons of any kind. I miss the old days when they did. Ladies legs always look better in nylons!

AMEN!! :D

Rene
04-23-2006, 12:55 PM
I go bare. Love the feeling and look. Stockings and hose are great, but since I went bare, it is hard to go back.

barbaracd
04-23-2006, 01:25 PM
Definitely some tpye of hosiery. Whether its stockings or panyhose.Legs look so much smoother and sexier when wearin hosiery

gennee
04-23-2006, 01:35 PM
I don't wear hose in the summer. They are great in winter, though. Some women look great in hose.

Gennee

Siobhan Marie
04-23-2006, 02:02 PM
hose and hold-ups for me

Hugs Anna x

Lisa Marie
04-23-2006, 02:06 PM
Im a Pantyhose girl couldnt live with out them:thumbsup:

Julie Avery
04-23-2006, 03:54 PM
I don't mind showing a bit of bare shaved leg. I like 'em in hose too. Did someone say "leg" ?! :cheeky:

A sage GG
04-23-2006, 04:02 PM
I love the way pantyhose make my legs look. But I do think heat is a factor. And since I am usually wearing a sandals hose look a little funny and they cover up my toenail polish.

maid phylis
04-23-2006, 04:07 PM
i have noticed in all the magazines that show women in skirts none of them are wearing stockings,i also note that most of them dont look good bare leged.whether they are movie stars or just models .women look better and better dressed when they are wearing hose.i myself wear pantyhose as much as i can,they make my legs feel good all day as i am on my feet most of the day at work.and when i go out i will wear nylons to show off my legs. love phylisanne:doll:

Toni
04-23-2006, 04:13 PM
I just don't like to see women with bare legs - period. Unless of course it's in a swimming pool.

Ellaine
04-23-2006, 05:11 PM
I love hosiery, from extremely sheer to patterned and colours. But in warmer weather, particularly with the boho styles of Summer skirts, well prepared (unblemished) legs are every bit as sexy, and kind of liberating.

christine55
04-23-2006, 05:17 PM
but there are times when I like to go bare legged. I powder my legs to make them feel smooth, take extra care doing my toenails and it feels real nice for a change.
Hugs, Christine

Lindahexi
04-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Don't like bare legs much, on myself or the ladies, only if it's unbearably hot would I leave my tights off; not only do they look so nice, they just feel so good.

donna h
04-23-2006, 05:44 PM
When dressed always wear them, love the feeling. I work in a rather chilly place in winter so wear pantyhose under work clothes to keep warm.

Cherry Lynn
04-23-2006, 05:46 PM
I prefer hose on myself or the ladies, just think it looks better. However in the hot summer I agree with the others on bare legs. I keep mine tanned and shaved so I can go either way and recently had a GG friend of ours who I am out to compliment me. We had eaten dinner and I took my skirt,blouse and hose off and put on a short wrap. We were sitting around the table talking and she said why did I change hose, I had been wearing black and she thought I changed to tan. She was amazed that I did not have hose on, said she wished her legs looked as good as mine.

Glenda
04-23-2006, 08:15 PM
I love them to, but certainly not with shorts or a summer dress. If the occasion calls for hose then they are a must.

Butterfly Bill
04-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Hose below 70° F, 20° C. Bare legs if hotter. (Cuddl-Duds when it's below freezing.)

Jodi
04-23-2006, 08:58 PM
I like my hose in the cooler weather when I'm wearing closed toe shoes. It does set off an outfit. I will also wear light very sheer hose in the summer with closed toe shoes. When wearing a skirt or dress in the summer, I will wear toeless panty hose with sandals or open toe shoes. When wearing capris or shorts it is bare legs only.

Jodi

Kimberly Diane
04-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Like was said here already, I see hose as make-up for the legs. I feel as if I am not completely dressed without them. However, I do understand the comfort issue when wearing in hot and humid weather.

FionaAlexis
04-23-2006, 10:08 PM
Here in Summer its pretty well impossible to wear hose - so bare legs are the way to go. Like others have said I use fake tan on my legs and painted toenails and sandals look pretty good.

However I do prefer pantyhose as I'm fair skinned and I need the colour. But that aside I do like the feel though I tend to forget about that after a short time.

Fiona xx

Kate Simmons
04-24-2006, 05:26 AM
Hi Sally Anne, I prefer wearing pantyhose but this year with Summer coming am going to try the bare leg look for shorts, swimsuits, etc. I'm getting a little bolder in my old age, so we'll see what happens. Take care, Ericka

LizBeth
04-24-2006, 06:11 AM
I have great legs but marked up from years of working with some scars and marks, so I tan a lot and also wear thigh highs, a garder if needed or suspender hose with open front and back , just love them all year around