PDA

View Full Version : Do any of us really pass?

Pamela girl
11-09-2004, 12:27 AM
I know we all look at the pics and say "You look fab" but do we really look good enough to go do something normal girls would do?
I would love to think I do but reality tells me I look like a guy in a dress. If you really think we do I challange everyone to get a picture of yourself at a gas station putting gas in the car.
I guess this really brings it into perspective and I don't mean to be cruel or bust any bubbles but this should be interesting to see how many pictures get posted and how soon. The first 3 of you that post a pic will get 2 attagirls.
Happy pic taking

Jenna1561
11-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Ladies, a gauntlet has been thrown down before us. I accept the challenge, but will be unable to obtain the pic until Friday, my next opportunity to dress.

I do, however, agree with Pammy (hope you don't mind the familiarity, if you do let me know, and I'll revert to addressing you as Pamela). We all like to imagine passing for the real deal, but I know I am read by someone on each of my outings.

I try to dress like the women in my area, well maybe just a little bit classier, and I imagine that from a distance, I generally pass. But within 20 feet, probably not. For me it's body shape and mannerisms. Too much belly not enough bottom for my weight and I'm still trying to learn to act like a lady.

I hate being read but can't stop going out! Love to all.

Jenna

genevieve_ohara
11-09-2004, 12:46 AM
Good one, Pamela....

I'd LOVE to accept the challenge, but I only use full-serve en femme.

Sorry.

Love 'ya...mean it

G

JoannaDees
11-09-2004, 12:51 AM
I'm realistic and know that everyone is being super nice. I do believe I've decided I can never go out ... especially while sitting in the mall food court today watching people.

JennyCD
11-09-2004, 12:54 AM
From what I've seen of some of the pics here, I'd have to say yes, many of the girls could pass in almost any situation. Jenna and Genevieve being two that come easily to mind.

Myself? Not a snowball's chance in...well, you knw the rest. While I'm new at allowing myself to express and explore my femme ego, I am realistic enough to know that I will never, ever look as good as these ladies, or pass like they could.

Do I care? Well, ok, yes, but I can be happy anyway. Perhaps some day I'll get to the point of just not caring whether I can pass, or am in drab or drag, or whatever. Someday.

I'm betting there will be some attagirls coming soon. :)

JennyCD
11-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Sorry Joanna you must have posted while I was writing mine lol

Bonnie-OR
11-09-2004, 01:01 AM
For a multitude of reasons, I don't even try, at least not yet. Just gotta say, Genevieve, I love your attitude. Huggs to all, Bonnie

Renecd
11-09-2004, 01:42 AM
I would also love to accept the challenge but in NJ only full service. No pumping your own gas allowed.

Sorry and Hugs,
Rene

Lauren Richards
11-09-2004, 02:19 AM
Getting gas was one of the first ways which I ventured out en femme. Night, self service pumps. And ya know..quite honestly, there are times I don't care if I "pass", or not. It just feels good to be en femme. An early pic, but obviously at the requested location.

Rachel Elizabeth
11-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Well!

And I thought ladies had it up on everyone else.

I don't look like a female from the side...nose, neck. Straight on...I can pass OR people just don't care. The art of concealment is to blend in. People expect to see what they have been "trained" to see. It also helps if you have a thick skin and enjoy being female.

I have pumped gas...both day and night. I have gone to Morton's several times by myself to have a fine dinner. Only once did a table look at me oddly. I just looked back and smiled. I have gone downtown shopping. I have been in malls shopping.

Most people "glance" and if they don't see something out of place, just think you are another woman. Women, though, are more kind than men. A couple of times men have made some "jerk" comment; all you have to do is smile, blow them a kiss, and keep going.

The other trick is to dress accordingly. If I shop during the weekday, I dress like a female who has just taken a break from the office. If I am going to Morton's, I dress more formally [no gowns but a nice suit or dress]. If I am shopping in the evening or on the weekend, I dress casually.

Challenge accepted. The only problem...I have no one that I would trust to take pictures.

Hugs ;)

Robertacd
11-09-2004, 09:41 AM
I know we all look at the pics and say "You look fab" but do we really look good enough to go do something normal girls would do?

Judgeing by the pics I have see here there certainly are a few that can and do pass. I cartainly could not (yet) but with a little more makeup practice I think I could.

As for the gas station thing, I have gone out in a fitted 3/4 sleave streach blouse, small forms, tight womans jeans and heals, with very little makeup and pumped gas at a station on a busy street. Was not so bad, no body pointed and laughed from the street, with pay at the pump no body saw me up close, having natural long hair helps a lot.

Nikki A.
11-09-2004, 09:48 AM
Judging by the photos some of us would pass some would not. But the real question is who are we doing it for, ourselves or others. As long as you are not too obvious most people will not even notice.

Wendy me
11-09-2004, 11:40 AM
pass pass pass???????whens the teast ????? can i coppy off your papper??????

Fiona K
11-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Check out Julie's Thanksgiving picture to answer your question!!
Some have it in spades!!
Fiona
xx

Elinor
11-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Many can but sadly I'm not one of them. So I had better practise more and more then perhaps on a dark night before a blind man I may in 59 years. But I don't think so. Still I enjoy dressing. And can dream.

Summer
11-09-2004, 04:23 PM
Julie, Maude,
I'll Drive In my Pickup to what ever station you want. Tight, "I kiss girls" tee's and Pour me into my skin tight blue Jeans. And look out station attendents across America here we come. We'll take all the pictures you want.

When you don't care if you pass no one will take any notice of you.
Whata ya say ladies ya wanta go or what?
Summer :D

Pamela girl
11-09-2004, 05:19 PM
Sure didn't mean to offend anyone who thinks they cant pass but it will still be fun for all of us to get these pics. The more daring the better. I sure envie those who can just be crossdressed and remember an errand they forgot to do and just go do it without changing!
My GF doesn't know but I will be getting a photo myself! :D

Wenda
11-09-2004, 07:06 PM
I don't intend to "pass". I get my chills from 'guerilla' dressing. Wearing girls jeans, shoes, stockings, panties, a's under my jeans and coat. My gf and I were planning a X-mas holidays trip to Vancouver for a makeover and a visit to some of the great clubs there, but, she works two jobs, and it looks unlikely that she won't be able to stay for NY eve, which is the big party, so my (our) first public outing is likely postponed.
This is not a fricking beauty contest! We are here because we enjoy expressing an aspect of our humanity which has usually not had much opportunity for exposure. If I won the lottery, I doubt I could become a successful female impersonator. That is not my objective. I don't care if I am an ugly lady. I just enjoy dressing and being here with my friends. luv wenda.

DeniseNY
11-09-2004, 07:10 PM
I guess I would say I'm borderline. Sometimes I pass very easily, sometimes I stand out. I have the size to pass, but I have to get the make-up right or else no dice. I'm heading out tomorrow for a few hours, and I guess we'll see.

Sweet Susan
11-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Getting gas was one of the first ways which I ventured out en femme. Night, self service pumps. And ya know..quite honestly, there are times I don't care if I "pass", or not. It just feels good to be en femme. An early pic, but obviously at the requested location.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

DanaJ
11-09-2004, 08:06 PM
One thing I think makes a big difference are the eyebrows. I have noticed that when my brows are thinner and shaped more femme, that it gives a female look to the whole face, even with no makeup.

DanaJ

Amelie
11-09-2004, 08:16 PM
One thing I think makes a big difference are the eyebrows. I have noticed that when my brows are thinner and shaped more femme, that it gives a female look to the whole face, even with no makeup.

DanaJ

Love them eyebrows Dana,,

I like eyebrows,,
Amelie

DanaJ
11-09-2004, 08:35 PM
Thanks Amelie - here is another pic. My makeover lady really did them thin and arched on this makeover - I got a few stares when in male mode after this one :)

DanaJ

clarissa3d
11-09-2004, 09:11 PM
ok so humor me just a bit...

"So as the thread title states "Do any of us really pass?" and I must ask: pass what?
I do not judge others that dont look tall enough or short enough. Oh what about the GG with a mustach? hummm and the gentleman who speaks with a fem voice but is more mocho than most football players.

I know that not everyone feels the sameway I do. Open minded and as non judgemental as possible. (no one is perfect)

Hey no one is perfect wow. so that is where I stand on passing. If have confussed you, your not the first.

Kisses

Amelie
11-10-2004, 06:02 AM
ok so humor me just a bit...

"So as the thread title states "Do any of us really pass?" and I must ask: pass what?
I do not judge others that dont look tall enough or short enough. Oh what about the GG with a mustach? hummm and the gentleman who speaks with a fem voice but is more mocho than most football players.

I know that not everyone feels the sameway I do. Open minded and as non judgemental as possible. (no one is perfect)

Hey no one is perfect wow. so that is where I stand on passing. If have confussed you, your not the first.

Kisses

I am not confused Clarissa,,on this forum too much is put into passing. We should just live and enjoy life regardless on how we look.

Love Amelie
Love Amelie

babe4life
11-10-2004, 08:56 AM
Hmm, methinks this is a very biased thread if the photos must be taken at a self service station ... We don't have any! All full service stations. And then what is the point of that? Other problem is, I have to use my petrol card with my (ugh) boy name on it to pay for the petrol :)

Hmm, maybe I must do something else? Maybe bunjee in a short skirt? Would that count? No wait, scrap that - I hate the idea of bunjee jumping ... LOL

Love,
Vicky

genevieve_ohara
11-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Vickie's gettin' feisty!

Go girl!

lol

Love

G

Tristen Cox
11-10-2004, 06:03 PM
So did ya hear about the cannibal that past his grandmother in the woods???

Hmm, maybe I must do something else? Maybe bunjee in a short skirt? Would that count? No wait, scrap that - I hate the idea of bunjee jumping ... LOL

Rotflmao

you two.... :p

windycissy
11-10-2004, 06:38 PM
Sheesh! Pumping gas is hard enough in a skirt and heels, now I'm supposed to ask some stranger to take my picture for you? If that doesn't get me read, nothing will!

Seriously, I agree with all the comments about dressing right for where you are. Since I can't pluck my eyebrows, I have taken to wearing a pair of designer glasses that help give my face a feminine shape, make my nose look a little smaller, and conceal my eyebrows. I know, guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses, but who's looking to get picked up at the gas station?
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cf31b3127cceaa38f876d4470000000010

Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Jenna1561
11-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Well girls, I promised a photo of myself pumping gas and here its is. I know this thread has kind of died out, but any excuse to put up a photo..

So here it is.

clarissa3d
11-12-2004, 04:28 PM
very nice Jenna,

YOU GO GIRL!!!! :D

Misty
11-12-2004, 04:30 PM
I Stsarted in the 70's Shoping as misty at malls and only two girls said look
thats a guy in womens close. But i dont dare i know who i am and i feel more female then male. I started dressing in my moms close at 8 y/o then my sisters at 12 y/o. And have only been poited out twice BY GIrls

hugs and squzees

misty :)

Julie
11-13-2004, 08:04 AM
Well girls, I promised a photo of myself pumping gas and here its is. I know this thread has kind of died out, but any excuse to put up a photo.. So here it is.

Jenna, I couldn't remember if you said pumping gas or making gas, I'm so glad it was the former. :D

Great photo by the way.

babe4life
11-13-2004, 08:09 AM
Jenna,

Lovely photo you have there. Very nice. Right kind of look you have going on there :)

Love,
Vicky

Renecd
11-13-2004, 10:52 AM
Great photo Jenna :)
You go girl!!!!!

Hugs,
Rene

CharlotteSomers
11-13-2004, 01:52 PM
I actually took a video of me walking up to an ATM in a VERY mini skirt. There is also another woman that walks up to it after I'm finished. If I can find a way to compress it, I'll post it somewhere. It's 99mb right now.