PDA

View Full Version : Washing your clothes

Frannie
04-23-2006, 09:07 AM
I washing and drying some of my clothes yesterday when all of a sudden my wife comes home and almost catches me. How do you get away with washing and drying your clothes without getting caught.Another problem is hanging them on a clothes line on a nice sunny day when you have neighbors around.Not all clothes can go into a clothes dryer;)

Faye Emmette
04-23-2006, 09:13 AM
I'd press them ( the underwear thingys) between towels to have them near dry and then my 'cupboard' in the garage was large and airy enough tho finish the job.
Blouses I'd take to work and wash in the changeroom and they's dry quite well in my locker as the building was air-conditioned and dried things out quickly.
Some helpful hints here I hope.
F.

stefi
04-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Frannie, It seems to me that your wife doesnt know about your CD. There might be the problem,at some point in time your going to have to talk to her about it . If she loves you , shell try to understand .Mine isnt real supportive but shes trying . I did them for awile but then asked the wife for help and she agreed just to do them for me . I guess i was taking to much time . Stefi :)

Helen MC
04-23-2006, 09:22 AM
I have always felt sympathy for CDs and TVs who live at home or share a house and are not "out" and have to wash and dry their girl clothes.

I was lucky as when I lived a home I simply put the pairs of my sister's panties that I borrowed to wear back in the laundry basket each day and took another pair to wear . The same applied to her skirts etc, worn when I was alone at home. I didn't get them dirty in any way so they would have been cleaned in the normal manner. When I left home I had my own washing machine and drier and when marreid my wife was at ease with my CDing at home and shared panties, jeans, tee-shirts and indoors, skirts. Now divorced and single I of course have my own washer-drier.

It must be hell for the teenaged boy who still lives in the family home and has brothers but no sisters as he only has his mother's panties etc to borrow and if he gets any from other sources he has to wash and dry them secretly. Again I was lucky having a big sister 2 years older than me but no bothers and having the privacy of my own bedroom from the age of 12 till I left home at 18.

Phyliss
04-23-2006, 11:43 AM
While "doing the wash" is a bit time consuming, I've managed to develope a routine that is reasonably efficient for me. Many years ago I got tired of only getting back mismatched socks and then only on a random day. I finally took over the laundry duties more out of a sense of selfpreservation than being able to wash my own "frillies"
The side benefit of doing "the wash" is that I have no worry about being found out that way.

KerriAnn
04-23-2006, 12:27 PM
When I was growing up and living with my parents, I would secretly load up the washing machine with my stash. I made sure the central heating was on in the house, then placed as much items of clothing on radiators behind furniture or located in obscure parts of the house. If I was in a hurry, a few times I'd use an iron or a hair dryer to speed up the drying on slightly wetter items.

In the end it certainly taught me how to use a washing machine and ultimately wash clothes properly. Nowadays I live on my own and have my own washing machine. I dry my clothes naturally on a clothes horse rather leave them out to dry - you never know who'd want to steal clothes out there. :cheeky:

Gale R
04-23-2006, 05:51 PM
@KerriAnn, if your dressing is a secret be careful where you dry your clothes.
I was doing exactley the same as you but forgot a pair of panties which were drying on a radiator, my wife found them and immediately thought i was having an affair.
Took all my nerve to explain that they were mine and that i cd'd, I had to show her my stash of bits and bobs for her to believe me.
I'm glad she found out because my nerves had been it tatters hiding this side of me from her and, luckily for me, she stood by me and is still getting to grips with the idea of me dressing up.

PS i like your name cos its the same as my wife's, now thats spooky.:)

PPS now i just put my femme things straight in the laundry, lucky me.

Joy Carter
04-23-2006, 06:00 PM
I only ware womens drawers at the moment and I just put them in the landry and she does them up and puts them in my dresser. The issue came up two weeks ago and she sead she was tired of being reminded of who's they were every time she does laundry. I sead I would get my own washing bag and hagar and do them myself (don't ware nothing but) she just sead no I will do them! YES DEAR !!!!! :D :D :D :D

donna h
04-23-2006, 06:11 PM
Im lucky, my SO and agrre to let me wash my stuff. She showed how to use the washer and everything was OK, until we bought a new washer. I just asked and she showed me how to use it. Lucky I am.

Karren H
04-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Wash mine on business trips, enfemme and usually in the hotel laundries!!! Usually have nylons huaning all around the hotel room. And since all my fem clothes are hung next to my male atire in the closet, always wondered what the housekeeping folks think! I always leave a good tip if the service is good so they probably think what a nice woman, ahhh man, ahhhhh.... LOL Just another exciting way to spend some time enfemme!!! hehehe

Love Karren

barbaracd
04-23-2006, 09:17 PM
I usually hang my clothes behind the heater. They dry overnight and I put them away before going to work. It's worked for years and my spot hasn't been discovered yet. The clothes line is not an option especially with the neighbors.

talkwithmelissa
04-23-2006, 09:31 PM
I washed mine yesterday also. It was the first time since I told my wife. What a feeling af relief to do it in the open. She doesn't fully understand but is open minded. I used to put the clothes to the side and then wash them when I had time alone.

MichelleGray502
04-23-2006, 09:40 PM
My wife knows about Michelle and is very supportive, so i dont have that problem when comes to washing clothes, my wife sometimes washes mine for me as she knows how certain things better that can't go in the dryer.for you girls who has to hide your clothes so your so wont see them my advice is go the laundrette and there nobody will say anything about it at all.

fancy nancy
04-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Being single /divorced, I do not have to worry about anyone finding my clothing that I do not want to be seeen . I can wash and dry them normally when I do laundry. My problem is making myself do laundry. I hate washing clothes mainly because it takes so long and there are many other things that I rather be doing especially on my very few days off.

Olivia
04-23-2006, 11:13 PM
My wife usually washes my things, right along with hers. Olivia

michellecd9999
04-23-2006, 11:22 PM
My wife does not know. I wash mine when she is out at work and put the delicates on the delicate cycle or hand in my bedroom during the day when she is out.
Michelle

Eugenie
04-24-2006, 02:01 AM
I do my own wash when my wife is on business trips (I own enough stuff that it can wait a week :happy: and my wife often goes on business trips)

I do that even though my wife knows about my x-dressing. I think it is not necessary to remind her about it through a very evident behaviour such as washing women underwear...

For my dresses and skirts, I bring them to the "dry cleaner" shop in my street. Since I have the same size as my Wife for the dresses and skirts, I don't eve have to say anything. Sometimes I do bring my male clothes at the same time. I never had the slightest hint that the attendant there suspected anything.

Love.

Eugenie

Melora
04-24-2006, 05:30 AM
As far as this subject exists, I Only say
BEWARE OF FLUFFY SWEATERS.
Sweaters can leave fibers and hair everywere.
My wife, who still does not know asked one night
"what is up with ALL of these little white hairs every where)"?, I told her it must be the new bed spread that we bought.
Then we got a cat and now is ALL fine for the moment.:), The cat takes the blame for a lot of things now!:happy:

Sharon_Rose
04-24-2006, 12:29 PM
When I need to wash my undergarments or my other washables, I go to a local laundramat. Since there are primarily GGs there, I have been able to enter into some very interesting and friendly conversations. For my good, non-washables, I drop them at the cleaners.

PaulaJeanette
04-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Hi ladies,

Yesterday, I washed my lingerie and, today, they smell so nice and fresh.

I own a rental unit that has a washer and dryer. On occasion, when it is empty, I am able to do laundry. To speed up drying, I use a low heat setting for 5 minutes or so before switching to just air dry setting.

As I sit here typing with my lingerie on, I can tell that my bra has probably shrunk a bit...it feels a little tight...but I kind of like that feeling cause it reminds me that I'm dressed and wearing my bra :GD: :cheeky:

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

Sharon_Rose
04-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Hi ladies,

Yesterday, I washed my lingerie and, today, they smell so nice and fresh.

I own a rental unit that has a washer and dryer. On occasion, when it is empty, I am able to do laundry. To speed up drying, I use a low heat setting for 5 minutes or so before switching to just air dry setting.

As I sit here typing with my lingerie on, I can tell that my bra has probably shrunk a bit...it feels a little tight...but I kind of like that feeling cause it reminds me that I'm dressed and wearing my bra :GD: :cheeky:

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

Sounds delicious. Just don't don't go into the freezer section of the super market. Sprong!

maid phylis
04-24-2006, 01:35 PM
dear frannie,as i have a candy route i start out early in the morning so when i get home all my family is still at work.so i take my lingerie down to my basement and do a hand wash if i just have a few things,if its a bigger load i put it in the washing machine and do a small load.i can hang my things out on the line but i have to make sure its all back in the basement hanging in the small bathroom we use as a closet,then i go down in the morning and take it all down and fold it and put it back in my closet.....its like doing ballet .all my love phylisanne:bw: :doll:

SherriePall
04-24-2006, 06:50 PM
I'm lucky. My non-accepting wife washes my delicates for me. Our dryer is on the fritz, so this past week she was hanging clothes outside. Well, with the wet weather, a pair of my nylons didn't quite dry outside, so I finally had to hang a pair of my pantyhose over the shower curtain bar over the bathtub. I have arrived.

Nastasha
04-29-2006, 12:00 AM
They go in the laundry with everything else.

I used t do them seperately, but my wife finally told me to just throw them in, it's quicker.

stephanie100
04-29-2006, 05:21 AM
certain things I wash by hand others get put in the laundry basket The ones i do by hand means SO always says I got some things you may as well do as well. So it works for both of us LOL

Miriannah
04-29-2006, 05:22 AM
Some people actually wash their CD clothes? What's the point?

Just kidding...I do my laundry seperately from the rest of my family, so it's not too hard. For things that don't try, I roll them tightly in a towel for about 10-20 minutes, and that soaks up a lot of the moisture. From there, I just stash them somewhere out of sight (I have plenty of places in my room) until they finish. Works like a charm. ^^

ronda
04-29-2006, 05:32 AM
i do all of the laundry that way i wash what i want :D :D :happy: