PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy wear

heathr1
04-23-2006, 09:39 AM
Yesterday I visited a branch of Ann Summers, a UK fantasy wear and toy shop for adults who also have reps who hold women only parties at homes.

I noticed two couples, who appeard to be, or I assumed were mothers and their daughters looking through the costumes such as maid's uniforms, dominatrix outfits.

Heck! Brave women to go along and buy with, or be open about fetishwear with their mothers/daughters.

Have you ever done it?

kittypw GG
04-23-2006, 10:25 AM
I have a daughter but she is too young to take around doing that kind of thing yet. When she is older I would have no problem taking her to a shop like that. I have helped out the young women that I am close to at work with this very thing. A lot of mothers don't talk to their daughters or sons about this topic which is quite a shame. Sex is the biggest thing in our human lives why do so many make it a bad thing? Sexual pleasure is a gift from our creator and should not be squandered. Why not "dress it up" and make it fun?
:D The only problem I have with these shops is that they charge a big price for low quality items. I don't have a problem spending good money if it is a quality product. Maybe I should start my own chain? Kitty

heathr1
04-23-2006, 10:30 AM
I agree kitty.

A lot of money and low quality....but fun to look.

Yes, my parents are great, but old fashioned and for one, do not believe in sex before marriage and two, never have chatted to me about it.

However, I've been to shops with mother while she has bought clothes in general, but even if she was into the scene/fun, could never go with her to buy a kinky costume.:eek:

AngelAshley
04-25-2006, 04:50 AM
I bought leg spreaders from ann summers once and they broke on both ends, ended up fixing the cuffs onto the bar myself with some strong wire. Lined them with pink fur while I was at it :)

You can get the same sort of stuff but much better made on the internet, usually for cheaper prices. Look for the hardcore bondage places - the people that run them usually have a lot of experience and know how to make quality stuff.

Haven't tried their clothes yet... there's a nice PVC outfit in the Ann Summers in Guildford that I've got my eye on...