PDA

View Full Version : Another Store

janelle
04-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Morning Ladies. Was out shopping the malls in my sister's town on saturday & had a wonderful time. For those who look for corsets, may i suggest if you can find a store called,Loving Funs Lingerie, you will find they can them up to size 50. Also those who look for maid outfits they also carry them.
The store i was in (in male mode) the sale lady was very respectful & a great help. Again i'm sure most of that was they want my money, but who cares. Its nice to be treated right no matter how we are dressed. I hope this helps some of you ladies, & i hope you enjoy. All have a great day.

Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong area, just thought this would be it for those who ask about maids outfits & corsets. Thanks admin.

Janelle

Jolene573
04-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the info but----where is the town you were in? I have never heard of such a place and would love to find it.

donna h
04-23-2006, 06:40 PM
I live in the Chicago area and went to Betty Anns Corsets on Western Ave recently to get some undergarments. She was very understanding and helpful. I felt very at ease and comfortable I was recommended to her by Triess and she was so helpful I called later to thank her. She went out of her way to make me at ease as I had never done that before. I was nervous before getting out of the car but quickly felt at ease. This does get easier the more you do it doesnt it?