PDA

View Full Version : Cd convention

LilSteff
11-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Hi Ladies
I was out with some friends last week, and one of them was telling about being in Port Angeles Washington, and there was a crossdressing thing going on and he couldn't even get a motel room.
I was just wondering if any of you gals have ever heard of it and maybe even when it is.. I would love to go to one

xoxo
LilSteff

Lauren Richards
11-09-2004, 09:50 AM
The event is held every year and is called Esprit. I have not been, but it is listed under this link, click on Events. The Emerald City group are fun folks, and great support, too.

http://www.theemeraldcity.org/

Sweet Susan
11-09-2004, 10:28 AM
Esprit is held every year in May, usually Memorial Day weekend, but I can be sure about that, as it does change. It lasts almost five days! I have not been, mainly because of the timing. Memorial Day weekend is not a good time to be going on ferries in Washington. And that is ferry the boat..............

This is a good topic of conversation, actually, as I'd love to go to a cd convention. I know that they are held all over the U.S. at various times of the year, and are usually well attended. Does anybody know of any others?

Rachel Elizabeth
11-09-2004, 10:50 AM
There is Sorority for CDs called Tri-Ess. They have chapters across the States; don't know about other countries. They usually meet on a regular basis depending upon the chapter and the location.

They also have a national convention once a year.

It is nice knowing that you belong to a sororiety and that there are ways to meet other girls and share sisterhood.

Hugs.... :)

LilSteff
11-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Thanks Lauren
For the info, I've got the emerald city on my favorites now

Lauren Richards
11-09-2004, 09:49 PM
LilSteff,
Like in the wilds of Montana, there are lots of paths to follow, and interesting things to see and do on the Emerald City site. Hope you find some shelter, too. Maybe you will find a way to make it a bit further out west some day. Don't forget to pack your lace.

Lauren