PDA

View Full Version : The importance of our eyes

pinkscorpi1
04-23-2006, 02:36 PM
:shades: :shades: Hello ladies .Iv'e got a problem so who can I ask for help if not my dear friends . Well I've noticed the above my eylids my eyes seem as if they were a little swolen ,and also under the eyes to . I think it's because I don't get enough sleep maybe . Does anyone know if there are specific creams or something to help me with this problem?
Pinksorpi1

jo_ann
04-23-2006, 03:12 PM
preparation H, shrinks the swelling "learned that from miss congeniatlity"

DanaJ
04-23-2006, 03:21 PM
This is what Fran Sullivan, public affairs director at Wyeth, New Jersey drug-maker behind Preparation H, had to say:

"There is no scientific data that shows 'Prep H' shrinks bags under your eyes. This question does come up several times a year. It seems to have started (as best as I can determine) about 10 to 15 years ago, and we're not sure what caused the rumor to start. ... Perhaps it is just one of those urban legends that lives on from generation to generation."

Are your eyes sore to the touch? Are you sure you don't have some sort of infection or sty? Or are they just "puffy"?

A sage GG
04-23-2006, 04:10 PM
try a cold mask they have one for the eyes with gel in them you can heat or cool. And get more sleep. Also find out is this might be allergies. Spring is here and pollen is in the air.

Maureen Henley
04-23-2006, 08:21 PM
I read an article somewhere about Preparation H and shrinking bags around the eyes recently. It seems that the ORIGINAL formula contained an ingredient that did indeed help with this problem, but it has been reformulated in the past several years, and the magic ingredient has been replace with something that no longer helps with the eye problem

pinkscorpi1
04-24-2006, 07:11 AM
Thanks for your help now you say so ,yes they are abit on the puffy side .I'll try the hints and thanks