PDA

View Full Version : Where To Get Wigs?

Sarah38b
11-09-2004, 09:30 AM
Where can I get some affordable wigs and are shipped discretely?

Sarah

Rachel Elizabeth
11-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Sign onto yahoo and do a search on Wigs. You will find a number of internet options. I purchased two over the net.

Good hunting [or wigging!]

Hugs

Tristen Cox
11-09-2004, 09:37 AM
I just got my new one here: Suddenly Fem (http://www.crossdresser.com/index.asp) They have am ok selection and were very discrete on the label. Hope that helps you :o

Love
Tristen

Sharon
11-09-2004, 01:38 PM
EBay mostly for me. I'm awaiting a new human hair one --fingers crossed for today -- after being less than completely satisfied with synthetic. I probably just haven't found the right brand though. I also bought a few from sites I found by using Froogle. Everything has always come packaged discretely as far as I can recall.

ChristineRenee
11-09-2004, 01:45 PM
Try www.BeautyTrends.com. I've purchased from them and they usually have a lot of fab wigs on sale.

Love,
Christine

ieya
11-09-2004, 02:17 PM
in the uk. tbhere is a shop called femme de fatale which is situated in wolverhampton high street.

they do deliveries but you must go to the shop to buy thier items.

got myself 3 wigs . One bum lengh brown hair, andother shoulder lengh and another an old sixties hair do.

Where i live there is a party shop that sells wigs , false fingernails, even false boobs (though they are rather ugly) even found nurses outfit in there but it was only size 14

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Summer
11-09-2004, 04:29 PM
wilshirewigs.com
They have a wonderful selection.
Summer

Vallari
11-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Iv had alot of luck with party stores such as Party Pig. Theyre not the best quality by any means but some of these stores have a suprisingly decent selection. The one in my avatar i bought from Party Pig actually. Look for ones that say "Realistic Product". I have yet to purchase one from a full blown wig shop or off the net, but if your just starting out with wigs party stores arent a bad place to start from.

MistyCD
11-10-2004, 08:46 AM

Sarah

Sarah, I don't know where you are located, but I got mine at Merle Norman Cosmetics, a store that is coast to coast (USA) and in other parts of the world as well. The reason I went there is to find a wig that matched my hair color perfectly. I have to be discreet as my wife does not know that I dress. The one thing you want to avoid is leaving different color hair on youself, clothing, or even furniture in the house.

Luv Misty

Tonia
11-10-2004, 05:08 PM

Sarah
Sarah, Try Paula Young

Tonia