PDA

View Full Version : Beard

Joy Carter
04-24-2006, 03:06 AM
So I talk with a gurl from the West coast and she had her beard removed. How many of you have or are planning to do the same ? Her SO say's it's the only possitive thing about her CD ing.

Teresa Amina
04-24-2006, 07:03 PM
+? How was it done? Need more details here, everyone knows electrolysis and laser, was this something else? +?

miss_sarah
04-24-2006, 07:10 PM
As for the question in your post, electrolysis is most definitely on my to-do list! I have no intention (right now anyway) to transition, but i swear to you, if I ~NEVER~ have to shave again, it'd be worth all the gold in all the teeth in all the world!!! Facial hair disgusts me on every level (probably part of the reason why I have absolutely no attraction towards other men, so many are into beards or goatees or whatever. bleh! LOL Personal opinion though.)

Right now I'm almost to the point of finding someone reputable around here because Im not driving 50 miles with $3/gal gasoline on top of the actual procedure's cost!!! Haven't really started looking very hard yet though...

Joy Carter
04-24-2006, 07:10 PM
She had eletro done lazer is not so good the hair comes back though lighter. A lot of painand swelling with electro process and it's gone for ever, about fourty to eighty dollars an hour I have heard.

Teresa Amina
04-24-2006, 07:46 PM
into beards or goatees or whatever

That's the funniest change I've gone through- I had a beard for 24 years and a moustache longer still. Now if I go a more than day without shaving it almost shocks me to look in the mirror- Where's Teresa?:eek: What's that stuff?

JeanneF
04-24-2006, 09:47 PM
I've been looking into it. A friend of mine locally is currently getting her's removed. It's expensive and time consuming, but she looks fantastic as a result.

I'm probably going to get laser, mainly for the cost reasons. Right now the cost issue vs. the potential for a return of the hair somewhere down the road is worth it.

I actually kind of like the way that I look as a boy with a little bit of stubble, but I think the benefit of never having to shave again and not having to worry about hiding my beard shadow would be worth it. I'm guessing it will really help with my passability during the daytime, as I would be able to go out with quite a bit less makeup.