PDA

View Full Version : GGs as friends of X-dressers

Eugenie
04-24-2006, 05:59 AM
My best friend right now is a GG. We are just friends even though there is a profound affection between us.

I told her of my x-dressing about two years ago. She has been marvelous in helping me to deal with the nature of my x-dressing as well as with more mundane considerations such a the style of my clothes and my make up.

Are many other GGs on this forum who are "just friends" of an X-dresser or are most of you SOs of an X-dresser?

Thank you so much for your invaluable contributions to this forum.

Love.

Eugenie

kittypw GG
04-24-2006, 06:28 AM
I am married to one. I never knew any before this although I had heard of them. My best friend, who I adored, was gay. He had some male acquaintances who where married and just wanted a place to hang out to wear lingerie. One kept his clothes at my friends house. If one of my male friends were to tell me they were a crossdresser I would not end the friendship. Kitty

Bev06 GG
04-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Hi Eugenie
My partner is a CD but years ago I did have a friend who was a CD. I worked with him in an Onion factory of all things. He turned out to be the most loyal, devoted friend that I ever had, and still is really eventho I dont see anything much of him. Everyone knew in the factory that he dressed and you know what women can be like, he used to get alot of gipping. I think because I didn't have a problem with him and even helped him with makeup, and gave him some of my accessories, he was so grateful and became very close to me. I can remember thinking at the time, and its around 20 years ago, I wonder how I'd feel if he were my partner. Well now I know because Ive got my very own CD, and I dont know if its anything to do with my encounter with Tony, but I really have never had an issue with Jays dressing. Infact I would go so far as to say that I actually like men who Crossdress because they do seem to be abit more sensitive than your average regular guy.
Take care
BEVxxxx

Sandra
04-24-2006, 07:30 AM
I am married to one :), also I am very good friends with a TS, she started transitioning about nine months ago and I have been through the ups and downs with her.

Sage GG
04-24-2006, 09:26 PM
married for many years, still passionately in love
:c9:

Eugenie
04-25-2006, 04:50 PM
It seems like I should consider myself quite lucky to have a GG friend who accepts my x-dressing.

From the few answers I got, most GGs who participate to this forum are SOs of a x-dresser or of a transgendered person. I would love that my wife would accept at least to speak about this subject with me. But it is a definitive NO. She prefers to ignore the subject, even though she is well aware of my other life.

So having such a wonderful relation with a GG friend is a blessing.

I have another GG friend but it is very different as we are lovers and that changes completely our relation. It is nice too though... What I like with the purely friendly relation with the first GG I mentionned is that it has become very much like a friendship between two women. This makes me feel all the most a woman myself.

Love.

Eugenie

kathy gg
04-26-2006, 08:49 AM
Hi Eugenie,

I am the SO of a cd, but I have alot of cd's as friends. Most are married or in relationships and their wives or gfs are supportive. So I suppose we know them as couples. But there are times some of the other wives cannot attend dinners and I believe they know that their guys are in safe hands when they come out with me and my husband. I also have one cd friend who likes to go shopping and just be out wandering around and browsing, but his wife is not rellly a shopper type, so once a year we spend a whole day goofing off in the city go to art galleries and just have a fun day. And there is no weirdness or discomfort from either spouse who is not there. I am really lucky to have these friendships and appreaciate them all and glad to have the trust of their wives and girlfriends.

Eugenie
04-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Thanks a lot Kathy,

The friendly relationship is just fabulous. Your friends are extremely lucky to have you as friend.

My GG friend also comes shoping for women clothes with me from time to time. Her advice has vastly improved my style of clothing...

But it is the close relationship that has developped since I came out to her that I appreciate most.

At first my wife was very unhappy that I had talked about my x-dressing to that friend who is also a friend of hers. But now she doesn't mind.

Very friendly yours.

Eugenie