Hey gurls

how do you make you face more feminine?

Penny
04-24-2006, 08:47 AM
Besides makeup which has a large part to do with it, I also use tape and
pluck my beard.

DonnaT
04-24-2006, 10:11 AM
Makeup, trimmed eyebrows, and a proper fitted wig.

Jeanette TS
04-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Well good make up if you use the right colors for you. If you are Blondie then lighter colors work well pinks and blues.
If darker more deeper reds browns purple work well, and a proper fitted wig is a must. As well as the right colour and style.

Lov Jeanette :thumbsup:

stacie
04-24-2006, 11:34 AM
The style of wig you wear and finding the right colors of make up that complement your face and wig.

Sharon_Rose
04-24-2006, 12:54 PM
I went to a salon and they helped me immensely.
The color and style hair that I thought would look good, looked poopoo next to a wig that they suggested. I would never have selected either the style or the color but it was absolutely amazing the difference.

We also chatted about makeup [I also had the conversation at a MAC counter in the mall.] Heavy makeup in during the day draws more attention to you. They suggested a close shave, a light concealer, and then a light liquid make up. For the lips, they suggested less of a lipstick and more of a colored gloss. For the eyes, they suggested a subtle pastel shade with a touch of lash makeup. For the evening, they all recommended that you can wear a little more makeup and do something more dramatic with the eyes and lips.

I have worn the day makeup to work several times [while being my male self.] No one even noticed.

maid phylis
04-24-2006, 01:25 PM
thank you girls love phylisanne:D

Kate Simmons
04-28-2006, 08:11 PM
I try a lot of different makeup looks but prayer definately helps (in my case at least). Take care, Ericka

Womanatheart1
04-28-2006, 08:25 PM
Paradox15,
If I had to give 1 answer (since I heard it many times when I ask gg's about my "look" and what gives me away?) Most responses have been: less makeup/better blending.
What I thought was moderation was not. Since purposely using less make up than I think (foundation, blush, power, etc.) I have received better results.
Love, Stephanie

Tina Dixon
04-28-2006, 10:52 PM
I think it the wig my self, make up helps also, im lucky I don't use a lot of it, I have been told that I got a baby face and not the rugged look, but do find the right wig.