PDA

View Full Version : baltimore clubs?

Leslie16
04-24-2006, 10:17 AM
anyone know the TG-friendly places in Baltimore? I'll have a chance to go out there en femme in a few weeks, and I'm looking for advice. I know the "hippo", but not well, and have heard of a few other places, but I'm not sure of what's good, when t-girls are there, when to go, general atmosphere, etc. Anyone who knows Baltimore, you advice would be welcome!

Amelie
04-24-2006, 12:09 PM
The Hippo has drag shows and stuff like that, I think last weekend was the Miss Gay Maryland contest at Hippo.

http://clubhippo.com/index.shtml

Grand Central is right across the street from the Hippo and is similar to the hippo in style.

www.centralstationpub.com/

If you like goth then this club is OK for Cds into goth. I'm not sure but they used to have a fetish night at the goth club.

http://www.marylandascension.com/info.html

There are small bars like Tysons pub and the Drinkery but they are boring,, old gay guys. Lol

Go to any restaurant around the Mount Vernon area, around Washington monument. There will be no problems around the Mount Vernon area.

There are other places, it all depends how daring you are and what type of music scene you are into.

Look through the Baltimaore City Paper classifieds on clubs. Any club in the Mount Vernon area is OK for CDS. There are other rock clubs and discos that some T-girls go to, but they might be a little scary for a visiting CD. Then again maybe not, I don't know what kind of clubs you are into.

But the Hippo, Grand Central are fine for CDs. And there is a big parking lot across the street from the Hippo and Grand Central.

http://www.citypaper.com/

Julie Avery
04-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Well now you've got me curious....we get to Balto a few times a year....do folks as elderly as my 51 year old self ever frequent these places? Enquiring CD's need to know....

Thanks in advance.

Leslie16
04-24-2006, 03:20 PM
I'm no expert, but I'm close to that age, and have been out to tg clubs a couple of times. It certainly depends on the club, but I haven't felt out of place, or out of age really.

Amelie
04-24-2006, 03:24 PM
These clubs are mainly younger people, but I have seen all ages in these clubs. But they are disco type clubs with loud music and a dance floor. They do have other sections to lounge in.. The goth club, well,, it's a goth club.

jdotp75
04-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Truth of the matter is Baltimore is a sleepy little town. The one time I went out dressed, I went to the above mentioned goth club due to the web site pics. BORING! But I didnt have to pay for my drinks. I've never tried the mt vernon area as I've never seen anything specifically calling out to cders. If anyone heres of anything... I won't let you go alone.

jjjjohanne
04-26-2006, 06:35 AM
Hi, I am not a clubber, but most of the stores in the area seem to be CD friendly. Hello to my fellow Marylanders!

Joe

Katrina
04-26-2006, 04:09 PM
One of these days I need to get downtown and have some CDing fun...

Leslie16
04-26-2006, 04:29 PM
One of these days I need to get downtown and have some CDing fun...
why not join us? :)