PDA

View Full Version : wow wot a difference

karin
04-24-2006, 12:15 PM
justa quick thanx to all you gals who advised me on b/forms
and wow how can a piece of silicone make me feel so femme i didnt make the mistake of going to big and settled 4 a 34 b and have never felt so elated in my life
i recommend forms to anyone in our lifestyle due to the complete femininity they provided to me j have not felt this good about myself since childhood
a big thank you to all who helped me (yes girls you know who you are):cheeky:
and a big ty to the breastform store aswell coz without them i wouldnt be the girl i see in the mirror
HHOORRAAYY for boobs.
love you all from KARIN:D

mskilmer
04-24-2006, 03:38 PM
Aren't they great? I want to wear mine all the time!

unclejoann
04-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Your enthusiasm is convincing me that stuffing my bra with old socks isn't making me the happy girl I want to be. Sounds terrific, I will be joining the forms set soon.

Faye Emmette
04-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Karin. Sounds like good advertising though I know you're not.:thumbsup:
Anyway, sold me.. What ones did you buy and from whom?
XX
F.

Ellie
04-24-2006, 03:57 PM
I just Looooooooove the look and feel of my PALS which I choose over the Silicon forms if for no other reason then price. It took a bit for me to figure out their size chart but I got lucky and they fit great!

Here they are in a red lace bra from the Lingerie Pictures Gallery:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23594&d=1145911078

Has anyone tried both PALS and silicon B/forms?

Teresa Amina
04-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Oooooh! Yes! A life changing experience!:D :thumbsup: No comparison at all with what went before, is it?:D

Wenda
04-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Love all of my boobs. I think I have 6 pairs, from quite petite to full-breasted. I am wearing my size 5 pals teardrops at the moment. Love them. I will be wearing them when I am in the back yard later working on my truck.