PDA

View Full Version : Nylons

Shiny
04-24-2006, 02:51 PM
I realize that not many women these days wear nylon hosiery, either pantyhose or stockings. But for those of you GG's old enough to remember wearing real nylon hose (stockings), do you remember the tactile sensation and that swishing zip when you crossed your legs and the glassy feel of those expensive department store nylons?

Nylon stockings are what got me (and many others) started in the CD experience and I was wondering how real nylons affected you GG's when you would wear them. Did they make you feel more feminine, was the feeling erotic or exciting or "delicious"? Or was it just another item of clothing like sweat socks etc...? Curious but I can't believe that at least a few real women out there didn't get excited with the old style nylon garter hose. Not showing them off with a nice dress but in the "feel" of them.

BrendaB GG
04-24-2006, 03:00 PM
I hated them the first time that I wore them, and I hate them even more now. Maybe some of the other GG's will have something more exciting to say about this.

But put my hubby in a pair of thigh highs and I melt........
Brenda

Angel73 GG
04-24-2006, 08:12 PM
I think when I first started wearing panyhose, they made me feel more grown up. I felt prettier and more attractive. There is no sensual or erotic feeling involved, and there never was honestly. It's just clothing, and clothing doesn't turn me on (at least female clothing doesn't). I do like the way it feels on my skin, as long as it's not too hot out and they don't get sweaty. Then it's not so fun. :( But I usually wear hose just for special occasions, so they usually make me feel dressy and pretty.

Tamara Croft
04-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Pantyhose are ick..... don't like them, never will, you can have the lot :( how you can possibly think they are erotic, well :rolleyes: that is just wayyyyyyyy beyond comprehension.

Di
04-24-2006, 08:25 PM
I don,t get any kind of feeling when i,m wearing them.....just like the look...I wear skirts and dresses alot to work.

Anita Mae GG
04-24-2006, 08:39 PM
actually i read in one of my magazines that going bare legged is the new "in" thing!

dancinginthedark
04-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Darn, am I the only one old enough to remember nylons with the garters because a garter was the only way to hold the things up? I don't think pantyhose had become popular yet or mom didn't care for them. :strugglin I was a young girl when I wore my first pair and I felt all grown up wearing them. Yes with my freshly shaved legs they felt wonderful and I know the sound. I love that sound to this day and prefer stockings to pantyhose. I wear them year round, summer too unless the outfit calls for bare legs. What can I say I am a sucker for a nice pair of nylons. I feel extra feminine and sexy wearing them. Guess I am old school. :D

~Kitty GG~
04-27-2006, 08:50 AM
I remember feeling all grown up when I was first allowed to wear pantyhose. And I always liked how they made my legs look. They can hide a multitude of flaws.. I loved sheer energy pantyhose by l'eggs in the egg.. those did amazing things to your legs. But I find all pantyhose hot. And so the good feelings were quickly outnumbered by the drawbacks.
Now that I live in a HOT climate I can't stand the thought of struggling into the things, let alone wearing them. I love the look of stockings.. but not on chubby legs like mine.. I've tried them a few times but didn't find them comfortable or sexy because I didn't look like the girl on the package. :o

I can understand CDs & TSs loving them tho.. afterall you didn't get a pair for your 13th birthday did you?

Love & Hugs

Kerry Owens
04-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Funny....I hated 'em. Purely just did not like wearing them, Once I was out of basic Training and AIT, I never again wore them unless the uniform had be extra nice. Heck, I don't think I've worn them since my last day in the Army!