PDA

View Full Version : More than one of you?

Lissa Stevens
04-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Do any of you sometimes feel like you have more than one personality? I don't mean where you wake up covered in blood and have no idea why only to find out you, as Betty, killed somebody. I mean that in your different personnas, drab and enfemme that you have two distinct personalities. I have noticed recently that when I am working as my born gender, in my very masculine profession, and even when I first get home that I act more like the stereotypical GUY. I, without thinking, find myself scratching my ass, spitting or other NORMAL male things. When I am away from that part of my life for several hours I start to act more like Melissa even if I am not reallt DRESSED. It has kind of freaked me out to see this trend. I don't know if this is normal for us or if I am becoming teo separate people. I know that we all have to hide our femininity to a degree when not dressed and our masculinity when dressed. I have found that I don'y even think about the change it just happens, then I notice afterwards.
Has anyone else noticed this or am I becoming more that one person?

miss_sarah
04-24-2006, 07:28 PM
If you are, then I must be too!!! Although personally, I'm starting to see more of the feminine spilling over into man-mode, eg. I cry MUCH MORE EASILY than ever before, since letting my true self out of the closet. But I do notice many of similarities to your observations.

I think an appropriate follow-up question would be, if we ARE splitting into two different people, how does that affect the number of dependents we can claim on taxes??? LOL

Joy Carter
04-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah and my SO has already noticed it ! She just comes out without thinking about it but I have not got into reading Cosmo yet but there is hope.

Teresa Amina
04-24-2006, 07:37 PM
It would be easier maybe to keep things seperate, but then that's pretty much what I did for years Suppressing the Teresa side. Now that I'm just an ordinary Faker/Chamelion at work Teresa leaks through. Gotta watch it with saying Oooooh all the time! Should be interesting when I finally Converge and the only difference between Teresa and that working person is the clothes:D

Georgette
04-24-2006, 07:53 PM
My thearpist now drives a Jaguar from all of my visits to her, just to be told I have two distinct personalities, One Male the other Femme so maybe we all act a little different when dressed in femme as to dressed in guy mode.:happy:

Stacy_CD
04-25-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm just starting out in my crossdressing pursuits, but this is something I (irrationally?) have quite a fear of.

Hopefully the balance in my life and an acceptance of who I am will ensure that I have one healthy personality!

michelle19845
04-25-2006, 01:00 AM
i;ve noticed more of my fem side is sticking with me always.i am also crying at certain movie parts.i am getting into certain candle smells.i don't get involved with too masculine of things at work.i'm not competitive and am getting more towards others feelings.i'm like this when dressed or not dressed.

michelle19845

Bev06 GG
04-25-2006, 02:37 AM
Hi Girls,
Dont panic you are not suffering from a bout of Schizophrenia. Everybody acts differently according to whom they are keeping company with, their surroundings, and the situation that they find themselves in. Within a personality there are many different aspects of one person. Your dressing and the person that you become is but a part of that same personality, probably not a part that you share with everyone, but nevertheless, its every bit you. As a relationship with another human being develops you see different parts of a persons personality unravel,human beings are very deep complex individuals, and I mean all of us, not just CDs.
Take care
BEVxxxx

Helen MC
04-25-2006, 03:56 AM
I always have had two personalities. There is the suppressed one which had to bow the knee to parents and teachers in my childhood and youth and nowadays as a wage slave to employers, and the real me who is subject only to the Law of the Land and economic restraints but can otherwise be myself.

Even in childhood there was a strongly female side to me. I have never been a team player, I dislike and take no interest in most sports and hate rough and tumble activities, have never been competitive and am not a Leader or Originator but an Implimentor and Administrator, your ideal "office manager" type. Sexually I am mostly autoerotic but when I have been in a relationship with a woman I have taken the passive role physically and emotionally. I dislike change so am naturally Conservative in many of my outlooks.

In work I am a different person to what I am like outside of it and those few of my co-workers over the years who have encountered me out of work have remarked on how much more relaxed I am out of the employment scenario. I of course regard my employment as no more than the source of the income with which to live my life outside of work and have no interest in my employer outwith the hours they pay me for. I do a good job Monday to Friday each week but have no involvement once in my own time and take no part in any social activities or extra-curricular events related to my employment and do not permit any interference by it in my personal life in my own time and away from work. Luckily my bosses do "butt out" of their workers' lives by and large, the only external hold they have is not also working for a business rival, not doing drugs or drink which would affect the worker's performance, and not being involved in any criminal activity, which are reasonable restrictions.

I would say I am "Helen" as much as I am my male personality. Although I only dress en-femme at home I "underdress" in panties 24/7 so always feel womanly. Those who work with me regard me as a bit of a loner with very individualistic attitudes and interests who prefers his own company or that of a few very close friends but there is nothing to overtly state my female side to the casual observer unless they were ever to see the panties I was wearing, and I take careful precautions in that respect when at work.

ronda
04-25-2006, 04:18 AM
Lissa i don't think it is two differnt personalities at work you do what you have to to stay in good standing with the people you work with when you relax you allow your self to be who you are it's the same personilty just ajusted to fit where you are so that you remain in the closet as far as work is concerned 0.02 :happy:

TGMarla
04-25-2006, 07:50 AM
No. Although I feel my personality has both masculine and feminine aspects to it, I feel that I'm nicely blended no matter how I'm dressed. However, when I'm dressed, I do try to act like a lady.

miss_sarah
04-25-2006, 08:30 AM
Hi Girls,
Dont panic you are not suffering from a bout of Schizophrenia.

Take that back!!!! I'm workin on a tax break here! :cheeky: LOL

Jodie_Lynn
04-25-2006, 11:17 AM
hmmmm, I would definately say that Jodie Lynn is quite distinct from my male persona, although most opinions remain the same. There is a definate change in POV.

We have discussed this, and we have come to the conclusion that we are not schizophrenic.

Altho, junior and Bobo, disagree........
LOL