PDA

View Full Version : Best experience ever!!!

Kieron Andrew
04-25-2006, 07:23 AM
After having my hair all chopped off i wondered what others would think and how they would read me!!!, well the ultimate test was this morning when my home care came in.......she freaked!!! she thought she had walked in the wrong house, and said i look so much like a guy!!!!, and now doesnt see 'she' in me at all :Party2:

miss_sarah
04-25-2006, 08:17 AM
After having my hair all chopped off i wondered what others would think and how they would read me!!!, well the ultimate test was this morning when my home care came in.......she freaked!!! she thought she had walked in the wrong house, and said i look so much like a guy!!!!, and now doesnt see 'she' in me at all :Party2:

Fabulous!! Now... Where's the pics of the new hair!?!? :D

EDIT: DOH! nvm, I found ya ;) (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=413343&postcount=41 in case anyone else hasn't had the full cup of coffee yet this morning! hehe)

Looking great kells!!!

Adam
04-25-2006, 08:29 AM
cool :D

CaptLex
04-25-2006, 09:10 AM
she freaked!!! she thought she had walked in the wrong house, and said i look so much like a guy!!!!, and now doesnt see 'she' in me at all :Party2:
LOL! That's great, Kells. I love freaking people out. :eek:

mistunderstood
04-25-2006, 10:43 AM
Cool.

Di
04-25-2006, 11:49 AM
How cool is that!:^5: Great pics btw

uknowhoo
05-01-2006, 08:40 AM
I had the same reaction when I first saw yer new pic. Well done!!:thumbsup:

xoxo

Tammi

Kate Simmons
05-01-2006, 07:07 PM
LOL! That's great, Kells. I love freaking people out. :eek:
I'm with you on that Hon. I hate stereotypes and love to "stir up" the pot a little, much to the dismay of a lot of my sisters who always have to be such "prim and proper ladies" Take care, Ericka