PDA

View Full Version : Belly Button and Nipple Piercing

Tamara Croft
11-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Hiya Girlz

I would like to know how many of you have belly buttons or nipples pierced. I have my belly button pierced and I'm trying to convince ~Tammy~ to have hers done or her nipples :p

And if you haven't got either pierced would you have it done? Yes or NO WAY.... hehehe :p :p :p

LilMsShy1
11-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Hi,

I am deffinately going to get my belly button pierced as soon as I find a reputable place 2 do so. Doing my ears at home is one thing but not the belly, lol. I do have a question about it, can U ever take it out like U can ear rings for extended periods of time without the hole closeing up?

Hugs,
Brianne

Tamara Croft
11-09-2004, 08:37 PM
I had mine done just over 6 years ago. If I leave it out for too long it starts to heal up. For the first year I didn't take it out at all. Now I can leave it out for about a week or so, but no longer than that.

Jennifer Ivy
11-09-2004, 08:38 PM
OMG I just got my ears pierced. I don't think I can imagine a navel ring, much less nipple rings.

clarissa3d
11-09-2004, 08:58 PM
Oh yes I will have it pierced this weekend :D

KewTnCurvy GG
11-09-2004, 09:47 PM
I"m considering some butt piercings. Does anyone have any of these? And I'm having the tips of my fingers pierced. What can I say, I like to be different.

hugs
kew

um, like NOT! he he he
ouch! *rubs bum*
OUCH! *resulting in severe pain due to finger tips piercings*

And, btw, for the record. I have np with the piercing thing. Pierce away! I just am not doing anymore (only ears) unless it would bring me money, fortune, fame or extreme sexual pleasure beyond my wildest imagination. Then, maybe, I'd consider:)

Tamara Croft
11-09-2004, 09:53 PM
LOL KewTnCurvy

What about having your clit done then KewTnCurvy????? Or even your tongue??? :p

KewTnCurvy GG
11-09-2004, 09:55 PM
LOL KewTnCurvy

What about having your clit done then KewTnCurvy????? Or even your tongue??? :p

Hmmm, seriously I would for the reasons I stated, intense sexual pleasure being one of them. :P

Any wisdom to share here?

hugs
kew

Tamara Croft
11-09-2004, 09:58 PM
I think I'll sleep on that one!!! The thought of having it done makes me shudder.... nini :x

clarissa3d
11-09-2004, 10:06 PM
hah ah hhaaaaa heheheheh oh man hehehehe ouch my ribs hehe HAHAHA oh whew oh hahaha heehehehhee oh damn hehe hahahaha .....
oh I think I just peed my panties.. ho ha aha

JennyCD
11-09-2004, 10:08 PM
All I can ay is "Ouch", not me, I'm chicken. Cluck cluck freakin cluck. Ears are enough for me thank you. :)

KewTnCurvy GG
11-09-2004, 10:09 PM
hah ah hhaaaaa heheheheh oh man hehehehe ouch my ribs hehe HAHAHA oh whew oh hahaha heehehehhee oh damn hehe hahahaha .....
oh I think I just peed my panties.. ho ha aha

Funny grrly!

hugs
kew

crispy
11-09-2004, 11:01 PM
I self-piered both nipples 10 years ago. The best part is the healing process. They are so sensitive. I enlarged them to 8g with a small ring, enough weight to give a slight tug if you jog or bounce. Mmm!

It took me about an hour to push the needle through originally, and each time I enlarge. Pleasure-pain was intense and by the end I was a shivering wreck. Almost like extended sex!

I have done many genital piercings including PA but if you leave those in for more than a week they don't heal, and that results in peeing chaos, if you know what I mean. Now I have none. I guess having a PA is another good reason to pee sitting down, as if you needed one!

I tried the belly button, but the flesh immediately under the skin seems to be so leathery it was impossible to finish it.

So I have two neat nips. Today I am wearing 20mm x 12g rings. I will enlarge them again to 8g one of these days, just for the pain-pleasure.

....................... well, you did ask.

< :D >

Sharon
11-09-2004, 11:29 PM
I self-piered both nipples 10 years ago. The best part is the healing process. They are so sensitive. I enlarged them to 8g with a small ring, enough weight to give a slight tug if you jog or bounce. Mmm!

It took me about an hour to push the needle through originally, and each time I enlarge. Pleasure-pain was intense and by the end I was a shivering wreck. Almost like extended sex!

I have done many genital piercings including PA but if you leave those in for more than a week they don't heal, and that results in peeing chaos, if you know what I mean. Now I have none. I guess having a PA is another good reason to pee sitting down, as if you needed one!

I tried the belly button, but the flesh immediately under the skin seems to be so leathery it was impossible to finish it.

So I have two neat nips. Today I am wearing 20mm x 12g rings. I will enlarge them again to 8g one of these days, just for the pain-pleasure.

....................... well, you did ask.

(Shudder...!) But you go girl!

Sara Kat
11-10-2004, 04:19 AM
I definatly plan on getting my belly piereced, along with my ears and maybe nipples.

babe4life
11-10-2004, 08:45 AM
:eek:

I don't even have my ears pierced .... This is turning into a serious fetish club ... As if it wasn't already :D LOL

Love,
Vicky

Tamara Croft
11-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Hiya AllisonUK

Can you tell me if having your nipple pierced was painful (trying to talk Tammy into getting at least one done) I think they are sooooooooo sekzi :p

crispy
11-10-2004, 09:56 AM
Hiya AllisonUK

Can you tell me if having your nipple pierced was painful (trying to talk Tammy into getting at least one done) I think they are sooooooooo sekzi :p
go to the BME website, there are lots of photos and individual accounts of how it feels.

You can be sure that there's no gain without pain. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen..... if you can't stand the pain stay out of the piercing studio.

If it doesn't hurt at the time it will later.

The pain is half the fun.

Georgette
11-10-2004, 09:58 AM
Kew you and my son would get along great I think he has about 12 or 15 pericings and he wants me to get my ears done. I'm still thinking about that trying to talk my wife that I think it would be OK. lol
Hugs :)

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be :rolleyes:

genevieve_ohara
11-10-2004, 10:03 AM
...Crispy...

There's a fine line between pain and pleasure.

(did I say that??)

Love

G

crispy
11-10-2004, 10:10 AM
...Crispy...

There's a fine line between pain and pleasure.

(did I say that??)

Love

G
nahhh ! It comes with practice :)

Sophie Yeats
11-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Both me and my other half have our tongues done.. Verrrry nice indeed.
I was going to get some surface piercings done on my shoulders but they would interfere with my bra straps..
But, yes Tongue piercings are the way forward..

- Sophie xXx

~Tammy~
11-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Ahem, cough, splutter.
Nope, not gonna happen. Me is too much of a girlie wus!
It's not the thought of the pain with the piercing, it's the thought of catching it and ripping it out my nipple that puts me off.
However, I am considering a nice cute belly bar :)

Sharon
11-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Both me and my other half have our tongues done.. Verrrry nice indeed.
I was going to get some surface piercings done on my shoulders but they would interfere with my bra straps..
But, yes Tongue piercings are the way forward..

- Sophie xXx

I tried tongue piertingth, but nobody underthood anything I thaid.

genevieve_ohara
11-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Sharon!

ROTFL

Love

G

Tamara Croft
11-11-2004, 05:13 AM
Now thats something I would love to have done........my tongue........

As for the pain barrier.....hmmmm.....dunno if I'm woman enough to stand it!!!

Brit
11-11-2004, 07:25 AM
I have my belly button done!
Didnt hurt at all!
Thinking about getting both ears done too.
Brit

Tamara Croft
11-11-2004, 11:57 AM
My belly button didn't hurt me either... yet when I had my 3rd holes in my ears done.... damn that stung :( I had those done when I was getting my certificate to pierce other peoples ears...

Anne Charlotte
11-11-2004, 01:47 PM
I had both nipples pierced about ten years ago.........very sexy feeling......intense and sensitive, even when taking off a T-shirt. Neither healed very well and after about 5 years, I had to take both out. I'd have them both done again tomorrow, but my wife is not keen on any body piercings.

crispy
11-11-2004, 11:11 PM
I had both nipples pierced about ten years ago.........very sexy feeling......intense and sensitive, even when taking off a T-shirt. Neither healed very well and after about 5 years, I had to take both out. I'd have them both done again tomorrow, but my wife is not keen on any body piercings.
then your wife doesn't have to have any :rolleyes:

are you CDman or mouse ?

Rachel_740
11-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Tamara,

First off, sorry about the delayed reply, but as you know, I've been away for the week. I don't blame Tammy for not wanting nipple piercings.

I'm going to have my ears pierced either when my own hair gets long enough to hide them from work colleagues or (more probably) when I transition in (only) a few weeks, and thats as far as it's going. Nothing else is going to be pierced, and I support Tammy's decision with not going for these piercings.

Rachel

clarissa3d
11-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Well I have both ears peiced (did it my self) and am going to do my belly button too.

I bought a kit.. it comes with 16 guage needle, post and neosporin. And VERY detailed care instructions.....

I am telling you all this poking and sticking, I feel like I am walking on needles... :eek:

Sharon
11-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Well I have both ears peiced (did it my self) and am going to do my belly button too.

I bought a kit.. it comes with 16 guage needle, post and neosporin. And VERY detailed care instructions.....

I am telling you all this poking and sticking, I feel like I am walking on needles... :eek:

I'm too much a girly girl, I'm going to leave it for the pros. With my luck, I'd miss the ear and shoot another hole in my head. :eek:

clarissa3d
11-12-2004, 07:50 PM
You mean the hole is NOT supposed to go all the way through??? :eek:

-MEDIC-