PDA

View Full Version : What question can a gg answer that a CD can not answer?

Amelie
04-25-2006, 02:11 PM
I have a question. What question can a gg answer that a CD can not answer.

I know that Ggs can talk about pregnancy and PMs and other medical stuff, But what other question that can be soley directed at a gg that also can not be answered similarly by a CD? What special question can a gg answer that a CD can not. Make-up? Lots of CDs have knowledge in make-up. Breasts? some CDs have breasts and can answer. And to say that a gg may have a different perspective is wrong as well, many CDs have lived their lives as woman full time so they have knowledge in life as a woman and can give their perspective as living as a woman..I would like to hear a question that only a GG can answer and a CD can not answer

Tamara Croft
04-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Amelie, it's not a case of what we can answer and what a CD can answer. It's what the person asking the question wants and if they only want GG's answering, even if the whole world knows, what is so wrong with that? CD's may have extensive knowledge about make-up, they may have been using it for years, but that doesn't mean members want answers from them just because they know how to use it.

Even if a member has been living full time as a woman, that doesn't mean that person has all the answers and neither do we. But with all due respect, if a person wants to ask the GG's only a question, that is totally up to them isn't it?

dancinginthedark
04-25-2006, 02:26 PM
How did you feel when your husband told you he was a cross-dresser?
How does it make you feel to see your husband dressed?
Why do you feel that way?
Do you want to have sex with your husband when he is dressed as a woman too? Why or why not?
How old were you when you lost your cherry? Up the (_x_) does not count for this poll…errr count.
Did you bleed a lot?
Does size matter?
What is it like to be a GG?
What does it feel like to have SIX orgasms to his one?

Bev06 GG
04-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Hi Emelie,
I agree there are many questions that a CD can answer just as well if not better than an RG. If your referring to the thread about this, just let me make it clear, I do not have any problems with a CD answering on this forum, and I made that very clear on that particular thread. However, you have asked so I will just mention a few

1. How did you feel when your CD partner told you he liked dressing

2. How would you feel if he wanted to tell the children

3. Do you support him because you like it or because you love him and just tolerate it.

4. How do you feel about making love to your CD partner when theyre dressed.(Personal I know, but nevertheless relevant to some).

All of these questions would of course be answered differently and from different perspectives, and altho a Cross dressing male might think he knows his partners feelings on these issues, he may well not. I for one could be brutally honest on here, because my partner is not a member. I have been very honest with him from the start, as he has been with me, but what if I didn't want to hurt his feelings and had kept something back, but used that information to help someone else through a difficult time. Are you getting where Im coming from. Dont get me wrong I personally think that we are all here to help each other along and give support, so I couldn't care less who decides to answer a thread. All Im saying is that GGs definitely can answer some questions that a CD just can't, and by the same token the reverse is true. Maybe we should also have an ask the CDs section just for GGs. I for one do not think that my opinion is any wiser than anyone elses, just given through different lenses.
Anyway hope that answers your question.
Take care
BEVxxxx

Anita Mae GG
04-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Here I go again, opening my mouth......
It seems the underlying purpose of this thread is to validate the need for an "Ask the GG's" forum.

The above examples should tell you exactly your answer.

However, you do not have to participate in the "Ask the GG's" forum if you choose not to....just as I have resigned to not pay any attention to those "silly" questions Cd'ers ask.......

kathy gg
04-25-2006, 03:55 PM
Amelie, I like about 99% of your posts and I do get the jist you are trying to get at by this question.

I think what needs to be made aware is how often the gg's get asked quetsions simply because we are gg's. Yes the questions might be able to be answered by anyone, but it has happened enough to warrent Tam and the other mods to create a section for it.

You are not {if I have read most of your psots right} in a relationship with a gg, and it is my understanding that will probably never happen as you have stated several times that you prefer men to have as partners. Which is totally cool, but there are enough people on here who are in relationships with gg's and it seems to me thsoe are the ones who are looking for that wife/girlfriend insight that others crossdressers cannot give them. Also sevearl cd's have also stated that they don't care about gg advice, which is even better for them because now they don't have to see these sort of questions in their section of the forum.

I have seen awesome and inspiring advice come from transgendered people on this forum. I dont' think having this section takes away from the great advice that you or any other 't' person can give. I think we are just giving a different angle. I have noticed alot and I mean ALOT of cd's often tell me after one us gg's have responded to a question say "wow, I never would have thought of it like that!" Do I think we can offer a different vantage point because we are gg's? maybe, maybe not... I just know that if someone can learn something about themself or about their marriage by getting help from us, how is that NOT a good thing?

And as has been stated, if a section of the forum seems like a waste of space, why even bother visiting it? I perfer not to go to the lingerie part of the pictures section but I see how important it is for many members. If one person is getting something out of that section, then it is important that it not leave the forum.

Bev06 GG
04-25-2006, 04:21 PM
Amelie, I like about 99% of your posts and I do get the jist you are trying to get at by this question.

And as has been stated, if a section of the forum seems like a waste of space, why even bother visiting it? I perfer not to go to the lingerie part of the pictures section but I see how important it is for many members. If one person is getting something out of that section, then it is important that it not leave the forum.
Good point Kathy, and when I think about it there are whole sections that dont interest me in the least, but I dont have a problem with them being there, each to their own.
BEVxxxx

Amelie
04-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Yea Kathy, You are right that I probably can't understand how a straight or married Cd is like. I do not know what questions he wants answered because I can't think like him. You are correct, I didn't figure this in my post.

Only thing Bev, these questions can be answered by a non GG. My boyfriend can answer them all except the children part, but I am sure their are male couples with children who might be able to answer them.

1. How did you feel when your CD partner told you he liked dressing

2. How would you feel if he wanted to tell the children

3. Do you support him because you like it or because you love him and just tolerate it.

4. How do you feel about making love to your CD partner when theyre dressed.(Personal I know, but nevertheless relevant to some).

I know that I am strechting things a bit. But I just wanted to say that for some men, have lived their lives as women and have had the same experiences and heartaches as women. The gender of a person isn't a solid rule to what one has experienced in life. I am just saying that there are people who don't follow srtict gender rules as most people. Some have lived as the other gender. I am not against the new section, I just want people to know that there are others that don't fit into your gender roles that seem to be made here at the forum. Just because someone wasn't born with the DNA of a woman, this doesn't mean that this person isn't a woman.

I just thought htat through the sixties and onwards people ( mostly women) have been trying to break down the gender barriers, yet sometimes I see these barriers being built up once again. I know this is just a forum and maybe I am being a bit dramatic with gender barriers. But it really hurts me when I have lived 20 years as a woman and then come to a CD forum and be classifeid as a man. Just like I will never understand how a straight CD thinks, some of you will never know what I, a transexual person feels and thinks. In society I am not a man, and in this forum I am not a woman. This hurts me on the inside. It feels like doors are always being shut on me, whether out in society or on the forum. I know this forum is just a playground of sorts, but still it hurts, no matter how insignificant one might think this forum is in ones life.
Like I said, I am not against the new section, but there seems to be not a lot of understanding what it means to be transgendered and what things can hurt a transgendered person, no matter how little it seems. I'm sorry, but I didn't live all this time as a woman to be told that I am just a man in a dress. Sorry this is not me, I am a woman.
Blonde brain and all.
Amelie
xxx

PS-Yea Kathy you are right, I don't know what others are thinking, I can not go inside of their heads. I was wrong in that thought

PS-2,,, Maybe I don't belong in a CD forum, maybe I was wrong to join, but I have made many friends here,,,, maybe I have to search for another forum that has people like me.

Bev06 GG
04-26-2006, 11:35 AM
Hi Emelie,

Your original question was what question can't a CD answer that a GG can't. Im sorry I didn't realise that you were TS. Im afraid I can't answer that one as I have to admit I have no experience in that area..
BEVxxxx